July Estate Antiques and Discovery Online Auction Part 2
online only auction•7 day sale •sale is over
1. All sales are final. All merchandise is sold as-is, where is. No returns or exchanges.
2. All sales are subject to 6.625% NJ State Sales Tax unless the buyer is otherwise exempt.* All exemptions must provide a completed exemption form (ST-3, ST-3NR, ST-4, ST-5, ST-6, ST-SST, etc.).
3. All sales are subject to a 20% buyers premium.
4. All merchandise must be picked up in person by appointment at www.calendly.com/brooksauction or shipped via UPS at an additional cost.
5. Forms of payments: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Please submit all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (856)694-2960 before bidding.
The auction features a very large hat pin collection, primitive and antique furniture, antiques and collectibles, glassware, artwork, tools, and so much more!
Live preview will be available on Monday, August 3, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM and is by appointment only at calendly.com/brooksauction or call the office to schedule an appointment (856) 694-2960.
Face coverings must be worn inside our building while inspecting items.
Download our free Brooks Auction app from the AppStore or Google Play!
Buyer's Premium is 20% and sales tax is 6.625% unless otherwise exempt.
This is a TIMED AUCTION. It will be LIVE on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 9:00 AM and lots will start to end Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 9:00 AM at staggered 20-second intervals. The lots will have a soft close- if there is a bid placed in the last 10 minutes, it will extend bidding for an additional 10 minutes indefinitely.
All winning bidders will be notified within 24 hours of the close of the last lot of the sale with their invoices and further instructions for pickup/shipping. At this point, you will be given a choice of payment. CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE IMMEDIATELY CHARGED.
All descriptions are written in good faith but does not constitute a guarantee of condition or authenticity. All lots will be sold as-is with no returns or exchanges.
Placing a bid on a lot constitutes an acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein as well as a binding purchase agreement.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!