Ben Hersh - Marlton Designer Estate Sale
Numbers posted at 8:30 am the morning of sale
Cash and credit cards accepted (Credit card purchases require a $100 minimum purchase)
No PARKING IN DRIVEWAY
Large items must be removed SAME DAY purchased. Buyer is responsible for making arrangements to remove and transport all purchased items.
All items sold "as is" "where is" and all sales final.
NO refunds or exchanges.
No restrooms available, no exceptions.
Please don't hesitate to text 888-406-3513 for more information.
Marlton Estate Sale
Entire contents of this stunning Marlton home to be liquidated. Some items for sale include:
- Bernhardt Rendition dining room set, includes 76" extension table with two 18" leaves and custom pads, 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs, china cabinet and marble top server. All in excellent condition.
- Thomasville living room suite:
- custom upholstered Thomasville curved sofa
- custom upholstered club chair
- custom upholstered arm chair
- coffee table and two end tables
- Designer home accents and artificial flower arrangements
- Wall art
- Mikasa china set
- An assortment of Christmas dishes and decorative accessories
- Castilian Imports glass planter with bronze rickshaw
- Art glass perfume bottle collection
- Collectibles: Hat pins, Mini Shoes etc
- Department 56 Dickens Village
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories:
- Michael Kors & Tory Burch
- Soft Surroundings
- J Jill
- B Makowski
- Dooney & Bourke
- and more...
- Costume jewelry
- Large Chinese Rose Medallion Vase
- Vintage Dixie chinoiserie dresser and armoire
- Chinese hand painted screen
- American Signature Caribbean Collection full bedroom set
- Country French style dining/kitchen table with 2 15" extension leaves
- Kitchen items
- and more...
Please call, text or email with any questions: 888-406-3513 OR email@example.com.
Follow our page on Facebook for updates and information on current and upcoming sales: www.facebook.com/benhershestatesales. Join our mailing list by visiting our website at: www.benhershestatesales.com.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!