Pink Dog finds two garages packed with tools in Morris Plains
Cash or major credit cards accepted. Bring help to move large items. No large bags, please. Not responsible for accidents or damage. All items sold as is, all sales final, no returns. Respect area driveways! No early birds.
This house is a gold mine for the handyman or even professional contractor. There are two garages, one attached and one detached from the house, that are packed to the rafters with top-brand tools and equipment.
- Large collection of Milwaukee, Dewalt, Craftsman, Makita, Bosch, Ridgid, Hilti and Ryobi cordless, corded and table tools
- Vintage GI Joe action figures and accessories
- Vintage Marx train set in original box
- 2 Giant Attraction mountain bikes
- Ariens Deluxe 24 snowblower in brand-new condition
- MTD single-stage snowblower
- Echo weedwhacker
- Several fiberglass and aluminum ladders
- Honda mower
- Bostitch compressor and nail gun
- Several Craftsman rolling mechanic's toolchests, all packed with hand tools
- DeWalt and Milwaukee cordless radios
- Brand new name-brand men's functional footwear
- Ridgid pipe cutting and threading vise
- Pioneer and Teac stereo equipment new in original boxes
- Fluke electrical meters
- Cub Cadet tractor with grass catcher and trailer
Inside the house will be contemporary furniture for dining room, three bedrooms, and possibly two offices. There will be dishes, cookware, electronics and much more: one of the garages contains dozens of boxes of household items which will be moved into the house and unpacked. Details to come!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!