Vintage / Antique Christmas Ornaments Sale: Blow Molds, Tree Ornaments, Nativities And More!ts
1. THE SIGN UP LIST WILL BE POSTED AT 6 AM ON FRIDAY. Please sign your name. Please do not sign up[ other people's names. Only your own. THE SALE WILL OPEN AT 9 AM SHARP, NO EARLY BIRDS. If your name is first you will get in first, second you get in second, etc. If you are not here when your name is called we will start without you.
All sales cash and carry. No checks. No credit cards. There are ATMs in town. Small bills for small purchases please. During the first hour of the sale please do not offer a $50. bill for a $2. purchase. ARM YOURSELF WITH SMALL BILLS.
2. Sale at 9 AM. SNOW DAYS ARE FRIDAY / SATURDAY DECEMBER 10-11
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no warranties of any kind as to age, condition, rarity, desirability, country of origin, size, value, weight, etc. Once you have paid for an item it is yours and the best idea is to secure it in your vehicle immediately. Any items left lying around unattended run the risk of being sold a second time and possibly a third time if they are not removed. You will NOT get your money back. We are unable to help you move or load bulky / heavy items. WE'RE OLD AND HAVE DIFFICULTY MOVING OURSELVES! Bring a pick up truck, van or big SUV for these bargains and a strong young friend.
4. Well behaved children are welcome, particularly if they have their own money. Badly behaved children may be locked in your car trunk while you shop.
5. No pets, no matter how cute they are, thank you. This includes carried pets!
6. You enter the sale at your own risk and agree by entering that you are solely responsible for your own safety and in the event you injure yourself or others in your party are injured, you and your comrades will hold harmless all sales participants. If you have the temerity to sue anyway, you agree, by entering the sale or walking on the property holding the sale, to be responsible for paying the entire legal costs the owners of the property and sales agents incur to defend themselves legally from you. This is a binding agreement and you accept the terms by attending the sale.
7. All items sold strictly for decorative use only, any other use of the items is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
8. Local curbside delivery of bulky items MAY BE available, price depends upon your location.
8. ALL SALES FINAL. We do not do returns. We do not do exchanges. I'm sorry your significant other doesn't like it, I'm sorry the shade of red doesn't go with your curtains, there are NO refunds! Take a ride in the country and kick it off onto the side of the road if you must but don't look to bring it back for a refund. *****Will refund to your heir if he / she returns item in same condition it was when sold within two days of the sale and presents an official sealed copy (no photo copies) of your death certificate . Otherwise there are no returns, no credits, no exchanges.
9. NO coats! NO big pocketbooks! No briefcases! No man bags. No umbrellas! Nothing larger than a wallet, thank you!
10. Things in the barn are small fragile items. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH, FONDLE OR HANDLE, PLEASE ASK. If you select an item you will pay for the item. Then YOU will wrap your item and take it to your car. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BOXES AND WRAPPING PAPER.
11. Masks required, it's the law.
12. This sale is LOADED with interesting and attractive vintage Christmas items and some non Christmas things. We have 57 blow molds, large amounts of glass tree ornaments, German Christmas novelties, nativities, putz items (under Christmas tree village accessories), real lead Christmas tree tinsel, other vintage tinsel, light strings, unused vintage colored light bulbs and much more. We wish you a happy time browsing.
December 3/4 (Friday / Saturday) CHRISTMAS IN THE COUNTRY! Huge sale of vintage / antique / old Christmas ornaments and decorations and some additions: 50 plus blow molds including Disney Goofy, Tigger, Poo Bear, Mickey and Minnie, 3 dancing Santas, candles, other Santas, snowmen, soldiers, nutcrackers, little drummer boys, candy canes, decorated Christmas tree, 2 nativity sets and more blow molds and blow mold parts.
Many boxes of old decorated christmas tree glass ornaments, nativity sets and nativity stables, real lead tinsel, vintage garland including feather tree garland, German windmills / nativity pyramids, beautiful New Old Stock German made Christmas gift wrapping paper from before 1953.
We have lots of wooden German candle arches, German metal candle clips for christmas trees with real candles, a wonderful life side Scandinavian Tomte (Sweden) Nisse / gnome / elf, German Black Forest Christmas card holder decorated with gnomes / elves, hard plastic light up 1950s Santa lights, 1950s German hard plastic St. Nicholas candy containers, putz / village wood buildings and fences.
You'll find a 1930s child's Japanese gold luster tea set, old strings of lights, new old stock colored light bulbs for light strings, German wax catchers/ table covers.
You'll find vintage tinsel $2. per pack, lead figures like Barclay skiers, skaters and sledders, miniature German barn for under Christmas tree.
There's lots of $20. sleds for porch decoration and some better collector sleds, magnificent, never used New Old Stock Victorian Christmas cards printed c 1880.
Find old white leather high top ice skates for decorating sleds, lead farm animals, modern Christmas gift wrap $1. per roll, package new old stock Star Wars Christmas cards, small cardboard putz houses made in Japan and much more.
Mike is bringing a table full of non Christmas stuff for any "Bah Humbug" types who are forced to attend with a significant other who is a Christmas collector!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!