June 17th Antique & Modern Auction
auction house•1 day sale •sale is over
8am to 5pm
Terms and Conditions:
ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS-IS. All property is sold without warranty or guarantee as to condition or authenticity. We present and describe merchandise as honestly and accurately as possible. Condition reports are available by request via phone or e-mail and must be made no later than 2:00 noon the day preceding the sale. Although we will do our best to provide accurate information, the prospective bidder is ultimately responsible for inspection of merchandise. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. BIDDING. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. Under our discretion we will execute absentee bids, internet bids or telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
4. ELECTRICAL ITEMS. S&S Auction will not be responsible for the integrity of electrical fixtures, lamps, etc. Buyers are advised to rewire all of these items.
5. TAXES. New Jersey sales tax of 6.625% will be charged on all purchases unless (a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or (b) item is being shipped out of state by a commercial carrier, in which case, we must be provided with a receipt by a commercial carrier. If a receipt is not provided at time of pick-up, item will not be released until tax is paid.
6. BUYER'S PREMIUM. A buyer's premium of 20% will be added to all purchases.
7. PAYMENT. Accepted forms of payment are, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Check.
8. PAYMENT DUE. Complete payment is required upon receipt of notification of a successful bid.
Established in 1972, S & S Auction is conveniently located in southern New Jersey at Exit 14 off interstate 295, minutes from the New Jersey turnpike, all Philadelphia bridges and the Philadelphia Airport.
S & S Auction maintains a clean, permanent, all-weather facility in which auctions are held every other Monday, year round. Auctions begin at 8:00AM and run throughout the day.
Each auction features over 6,000 pieces of furniture, chandeliers, collectibles, glassware and art. Furniture includes a variety of 18th, 19th and 20th century American, Continental and Victorian pieces as well as modern design.
Staff & Services:
Our Computerized office tracks purchases and sales throughout the sale. Our experienced staff is available to assist you with any questions before, during, and after a sale. Feel free to contact us.
From Walt Whitman Bridge:
676 East to 295 South. Exit 14 then turn left.
From Commodore Barry:
322 East to 295 North. Exit 14 then turn left.
From Delaware Memorial Bridge:
295 North to Exit 14 then turn left.
From NJ Turnpike:
Exit 2 (Route 322). 322 West to 295 North. Exit 14 then turn left.
S & S Auction accepts…
Checks (with proper ID)
A buyer’s premium of 20% will be added to all purchases.
Handling fee of 2 1/2% added to all credit card purchases.
Dealers must present a hard copy of their Tax Exemption Certificate at the time of purchase in order to be declared tax exempt. This may be a New Jersey Tax Exemption Certificate or one from the state in which you do business.
Consignments are accepted Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 4:00PM. *Preview hours are Sunday preceding auction 11:00AM to 3:00PM.
Furniture/ Modern/ Art/Glassware:
$100 & Up = 15%
$0 – $99 = 20%
BoxLots/Outside furniture = 35%
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!