Anthem Packed House Estate Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 3pm
8am to 2pm
To our Dealers: Please bring a copy of your Tax Exempt License for us to keep or you will need to fill out a NEVADA RESALE CERTIFICATE at every sale for us if you would like to be tax free at our sales. Thanks for your understanding.
Please Note: You Must Show Receipt At The Door If You Buy Items At The Sale. Just like at Costco or Sam's. Thank You.
Cash and Credit cards are accepted. The credit cards accepted are MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. We do not accept American Express.
All merchandise is sold "As is", "Where is" with no Warranties, Expressed or Implied. No refunds, returns, exchanges or merchandise guarantees. All sales are final. By state law, sales tax will be added to all sales unless a copy of your resale certificate is provided.
Please respect the home and the property.
Be courteous to those shopping around you.
Enter at your own risk. Watch your surroundings, we are not responsible for accidents and injuries.
Large bags, large boxes, backpacks, strollers, and large purses will not be allowed into the sale. Please plan accordingly.
There are no Pre-sales or early entry unless otherwise stated in the description.
Please bring help to load large items, there are not movers on sight nor do we have packing materials available for fragile items.
Thank You for your understanding. We sincerely appreciate it and welcome your patronage. :)
Welcome to one of the Coolest and most eclectic sales, and it's happening right here in Sun City Anthem this weekend, November 22nd and 23rd!
Among others at this beautiful house you may expect to find:
- Numerous sets and pieces of vintage silver plated platters, bowls, etc. Names such as WM Rogers, WB Rogers, Wallace, Rogers and Son, Oneida, International Silver Co, Sheridan, and more!
- Couple sterling pieces - a wine goblet, and a sterling weighted compote bowl
- Few pieces of costume jewelry
- Collectible pyrex bowls, containers, some with lids
- Corning ware everywhere...
- So much cool glassware: we have everything: depression glass, Fenton, milk glass, carnival glass, in pretty much all colors, green hue Pyrex, amber glass, opalescent glass, in all shape and form - candle holders, plates, bowls, ice cream bowls, goblets, platters, and more!
- Thomas Germany midcentury porcelain set - in plain white
- Limoges France tea set for 6
- Collectible etchings and sketches from early 20th century artists
- Numerous baskets - many vintage with brass or heavy metal elements, great quality
- 1930s, 1940s and midcentury furniture all around the house, including tables, small cabinets, chest of drawers, hat racks, and more
- Many books, cds, dvds
- Vintage, but also newer electronics, and stereo equipment
- Queen size bed with a vintage Solid wood frame, like new mattress
- Vintage nightstands with locks
- Doctor's scale
- Brass and bronze figurines in almost every room
- Crackle vase
- Cement busts and statues
- Vintage solid wood and cast iron Patio set
- Wicker lounge chairs for Patio
- Nice patio Linen umbrella with heavy stand and cover
- Pots and pans, mostly Farberware
- Paul Revere silver plated punch bowl
- Fondue and warming pots
- Collectible pottery and ceramics from North Carolina, California, Virginia
- Couple vintage Seth Thomas clocks - mantel ones, may need work
- 1950s inspired diner bar stool
- Monkey Pad wood plates and bowls, serving spoons, forks
- Tableware sets of all kinds, mostly stainless steel, and hundreds of 1800-1900s silver plated ware
- Vintage meat grinder
- Dragonfly Tiffany inspired desk lamp
- Cast Iron decorative tables in almost every room
- Brass floor and table lamps in every room
- Electronics wood stand
- Collectible glass jars
- Different size and shape rugs and carpets, wool and also synthetic ones
- Cast iron decorative figurines
- A whole box of brass and silver plated napkin holders
- Dining hutch
- China hutch
- Dining table with 6 like new chairs (table itself vintage but in great condition)
- Brand new picture frames
- Craft and painting supplies, brand new canvas, posters, etc
- Garage shelving
- Oak Hoosier Cabinet
- Filing cabinets
- Ladders and step stools
- Red tool cart
- Collectible brass bookends
- Vintage inkwell
- Tiffany inspired lamps, some 60-80 years old
- Stained glass framed mirrors in all shapes
- Professional tripods
- Crystal bowls and glassware
- Princess House pieces
- Craftsman tool box
- Hitachi Saw
- Metal Garment rack
- Plastic containers and drawer stands of all kind
- Sony speaker system
- Carrera sunglasses
- Rigid shop vac
- Bell bike helmets
- Table saw
- Small and large tools, handtools
- Like new irons
- Camping chairs
- Gardening supplies
- Vintage microsoft joystick
- Cleaning supplies
- Leather handbags
- Cuisinart griddle
- Baking pans
- Vintage chrome toaster
- Different size crockpots
- Cast iron tea pot and Lodge skillet
- Artificial trees/plants
- Patio wall decor
- Charbroil grill
- Heavy stoneware garden pots
- Loveseat in beige
- Oversized couch
- Epson large poster printer
- Small sony flat screen TV
- Linens of all kinds, including sheets, comforters, most queen and full size
- Victorian Style tufted chair with arms
- Fur shawls
- Retro high back chairs
- Retro Closet cabinetry
- Vintage Cast iron screen
- Wicker Chest
- Cement pagoda
- Concrete Patio benches
- Collectible vintage Southwest tile covered patio oven/stove
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!