We accept cash, checks with driver's license and credit cards.
All items are sold as is, where is.
Please bring help to load large/heavy items. All items must be removed by 3:00 pm Saturday, June 23rd.
Please bring your own containers and wrapping for purchases.
We are not responsible for accidents.
We acknowledge only our own SOLD tags.
No #s given out. Sign up sheet will be out at 8:00 am.
No access to the property before 8 am Friday, June 22nd.
Please, no bags brought into the house.
This is a large Victorian home dating back to the late 1800's with two out buildings containing many treasures such as: Antique furniture, house decorations, collectibles, artwork, numerous garage items, books, glassware, crystal, china sets, dishware, costume jewelry, lawn and garden equipment, many vintage household items too numerous to list.
Older photographic equipment such as tripods, cameras, lens, filters, etc. Also a large amount of primitives (old tools).
- Singer Featherweight 221 antique sewing machine w/ carrying case and atttachments
- 3' upright sewing cabinets full of sewing supplies
- Hitchcock-like chairs, many other stenciled chairs
- Husqvarna 48" riding mower (YTH1848XP), runs well and is in good condition, needs new battery
- Duck boat
- Small motor boat engines
- Duck and goose decoys (many)
- Antique lamps
- Many vintage toll painted items
- Vintage ladies hats
- New washer and compact dryer (used about 10 times)
- Antique iron walk behind cultivater
- 6' cross cut saw
- Large, hand held scythes
MORE PHOTOS TO BE ADDED CLOSER TO SALE DATE!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!