Last Day Estate Sale! Antiques to Mid Century Modern
estate sale•1 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
All sales are final.
PLEASE LEAVE BAGS AND JACKETS IN THE CAR, OR UP FRONT WITH US.
Please be prepared to carry out and transport your items.
NO SCHEDULED PICK UPS. LARGE ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL AND REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES DURING THE HOURS OF THE SALE.
CASH please, no cards. No refunds or credits. Buyer’s remorse or buying on speculation are not valid excuses for returns. Known checks may be considered.
WE ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT CONSIDER SHIPPING ITEMS, let alone payment for items in any way other than standing on line, being at the sale in person, and paying on the day of the sale, in person. If we wanted to sell online/off site, we would use estatesales.net market place.
With respect for our clients, their homes, and their pocketbook, we do not allow usage of their bathrooms.
Also, with respect for our clients, we cannot guarantee all items advertised will be available on the day of the sale. Clients often have a change of heart, or a relative makes a claim. We do our best to protect ourselves against this, but ultimately we are working in someone's home with their belongings.
We are very easy to deal with, but sometimes our good nature gets tested.
Please be respectful and come with a smile!
It's our last day before we take a holiday break.
Large historic Brewster house sale filled with antiques to contemporary from American to Italian to English to Anglo-Indian. The home includes a packed attic, large three car garage and horse stables and a studio/office. So more photos and descriptions! Stay tuned. Items photographed are subject to change and omission from the sale.
- Anglo-Indian carved hutch
- Oak drop front writing desk
- Framed c. 1880 Amish tie quilt
- Sterling Silver
- Georg Jensen Sterling Silver sugar cube tongs
- Early English oak refectory table
- Lenci porcelain figurines
- Tobia and Afra Scarpa Polygonon Table for B&B Italia
- Italian Chess/Roulette/Poker Set
- Marco Cortona abstract lithographs, monotypes
- Renato Guttuso (1911-1987) Artist's Proof "Roof Tops"
- Claudio Capotondi Charcoal sketch for bronze casting (Saatchi Galleries)
- V. Geraldine Aquatic watercolors
- Quezel art glass shade
- Bohemian glass cordial set
- Johnson Brothers Demitasse set
- KPM royal blue and gold porcelain dinner plates and serving pieces
- Royal Doulton Yvonne tea set
- English Cottageware Price Brothers figural teapots and biscuit jars
- Bassett coffee table
- Old duck decoys
- Clean floral upholstered sofa
- Silver Plate Flatware
- Sargent Cincinnati Baby Grand Mahogany piano
- Colle Italian crystal stemware
- Tognana Porcelain dishes
- Victorian claw and ball end table
- Silver overlay crystal
- Depression era Vaseline glass
- Italian o/c still life paintings
- Various set of andirons and fireplace tools
- Baker's rack
- Upholstered high back dining chairs
- Italian linens
- Silver plate
- 18th Century Italian Walnut Cassone
- Signed Everlast Boxing Gloves by Joe frazier and Mohammed Ali
- Mookie Wilson autograph
- Persian prayer rugs
- American oak sideboard
- 1970s RIO Italy Die Cast Cars
- French art glass birds
- Royal Copenhagen figurine
- 1940s tall Walnut dresser
- Victorian platform rocker
- B&B Italia Modular sofa
- Office furniture
- Table lamps and lighting
- Packed garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool items
- Limoge porcelain
- Trolleys and serving carts
- Crystal decanters
- Assorted cast iron reproduction door stops
- Large scrubbed pine farm tables
- Set of 6 bentwood and caned cafe chairs
- Designer clothing
- KPM china
- Royal Doulton tea set
- Rustic painted pine trunk
- B&B Italia black upholstered contemporary modular sofa
- Italian modular office filing cabinets/shelves/desks
- Die cast Italian cars and Matchbox
- Burberry Coat
- Lenox China for Tiffany & Co.
- French coat of arms plates from the Vanderbilt estate
- Weed whackers
- Lawn Mowers
- Great Italian fabric samples for crafting and quilting
- Great 1950s hammered aluminum
- Parker, Schaefer pen and pencil sets
- DKNY watch
- Designer 1950s/60s ties
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!