Gently used furniture at half off retail. Entire two-bedroom apartment for sale; we are moving out of town and can't take it all. Beds, Couches, TVs, Bookshelves all brand new in July 2016, asking half of what we paid. Excellent deals on everything else. Make an offer; all prices negotiable; we take credit cards and barter offers; everything must go by end of June.
Furniture purchased July 2016 includes:
- Ashley furniture "North Shore" king sleigh bed frame- gorgeous wood detail, very sturdy and like-new, Paid $1360 asking $850. Receipt included.
- Palermo high-end memory foam king mattress set, with Eco-Gel II, absolutely no spills, stains, contaminants, or odors. Sleeps like a dream, you'll never find a better price and you'd never know it wasn't brand new. Has been protected by $200 waterproof mattress pad. Paid $1700, asking $850. Receipt included.
- Queen bed set from Big Lots, midrange. Frame is simple sleigh in cherry color, mattress set is quite comfy, asking $200 frame and $150 mattress.
- Mod/ 1960's style couch set (3-seat couch plus 2-seat loveseat.) Looks formal but is quite comfortable, in lavender, includes pillows. Paid $1400, asking $850 for set or $400 for loveseat. No stains, no tears, no pets; like-new.
- 42 inch HDTV flat screen television with remote; lightweight and great picture, asking $200.
- Two narrow book cases, cappuccino color, purchased from Office Depot. Five shelf with optional doors on the bottom two shelves. All parts included, no scratches. Paid $240 asking $120/pair.
Gently used older furniture, most in good shape, rock bottom prices
- Mahogany dining room table, 6 feet long plus 3 optional one-foot leaves (so, expands up to 9 feet long), good condition, asking $350.
- Six matching DR chairs with wooden frame and cloth cover, pretty good condition, asking $150.
- TV stand / entertainment center / shelves, dark brown, pretty good condition, asking $50.
- Bedroom 3-drawer chest ($60), shelves ($30), side table ($40), short -drawer file cabinet ($10), Microwave ($50), Floor lamps ($10), table lamps ($20), artwork, mirrors, cabinets, kitchen stuff, pots/pans/glassware, toasters, rugs, dishes, etc.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 6/24/2017 (166-242-3:48:13 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (20-23).