Contents of vintage home from the late 1950's.
1. Living Room Contents: One sofa, three arm chairs (one with ottoman), electronics, three tables (one coffee, one end, one pedestal), one mahogany record cabinet, lamps, wall décor, etc.
2. Dining Room Contents: China cabinet/hutch with contents (china, crystal stemware, Delft, linens, etc.), dining table with chairs, server, a ladies desk, assorted CDs, radio, jardinière with pedestal, wall clock, wall décor, etc. Grandfather clock not available.
3. Assorted collectibles and figurines: Approximately 15 in total (Royal Doulton, Royal Copenhagen, Delft, etc.) Also assorted vases, jars, and centerpieces.
4. Assorted jewelry: Contents of jewelry boxes, etc.
5. Books, records and ephemera: Located throughout house.
6. Bedroom Contents: Two bedrooms and master bedroom contents to include dressers (two traditional with mirrors, one contemporary), beds (three twins, one queen), chest of drawers (two traditional chest on chest, one contemporary), nightstands (four traditional), lamps, contents of drawers and closets, electronics, wall décor, etc.
7. Kitchen: Common items found in a kitchen; such as, pots and pans plus other cookware, dishes, glassware, flatware, utensils, dinette, small appliances, kitchen cart with flat screen TV, souvenir spoon collection, etc.
8. Den/Basement Contents: Present were many accumulated household items; clothing, lamps, pots and pans, linens, some antique and den furniture (loveseat sofa, rocker, blanket chest, pedestal lamp table, small chest, sideboard, china cabinet, drop leaf table, etc.), record player, trunk, linens, household cleaning supplies, rugs, etc.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 36.
9. Outdoor/Garage Contents: Common items found in a garage; such as, lawn/garden care tools, garden chemicals, holiday décor. Snow shovel not available.