EXCEPTIONAL ESTATES AUCTION
Presented OnSite & Online
Starting at 10:00am
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/24/2017 (24-118-6:09:42 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (145-54).
Presented Live On-Site in Syracuse, NY and
On-line Live on Several Platforms
On Line Invaluable.com, Auctionzip.com, LiveAuctioneers.com
Join us in person at
Shoppingtown Mall, Syracuse, NY
Being held in the center of
‘Shopping Town Mall’
3649 Erie Blvd East
Dewitt (Syracuse) NY 13214
(TGI Friday’s Main Entrance, across from JCPenney’s)
AUCTION PREVIEW Jan. 25th from 5-7pm on site or View Catalog on line
MORE THAN 400 LOTS ALREADY CATALOGED INCLUDING
Magnificent Americana - Artwork - Silver - Orientalia - Folk Art - 18th & 19th Century Antiques - Bronzes - Jewelry - Textiles &
Many Fantastic Objects of Virtue & Value!!
The vast majority of items in this important auction have come from the Estate of Collectors & Preservationists Albert and Eleanor Henry. The Henry's were voracious and serious about their passion. Weekends were spent at auctions, antique shops and shows during the 1940s, 50s, 60s and 70s. In fact the Henry's purchased the home of famed cabinet maker " John Goddard " in Newport, RI during the early 1960s and restored the circa 1750 structure ... furnishing it with period furniture and decorations (see "Building & Remodeling" Magazine 1978 - issue #105). The Henry's were buying from estates in Newport and all across New England during "the golden years" of Antiquing! WHAT TREASURES THEY ACQUIRED!! Although they had an eye for mainly American antiques they couldn't resist any piece of quality! You will find Asian, European and English paintings, Rare Furniture and decorations among the Period American items from this estate. It is truly an ECLECTIC AUCTION…Fine Silver, Estate Jewelry, Textiles, China, Glassware, Primitives, Miniatures, Folk Art, Clocks, a Fancy Barometer, Maps, Persian Carpets and more Objects of Virtue are the cement that holds this tremendous sale together!
Highlights include :
- Elegant Connecticut Chippendale Secretary Desk attributed to Eliphalet Chapin
- Paintings by W.P. Stubbs, W.M. Chase, A. Arnegger, T Bailey, E. Potthast, A. Warhol, H. Inman, etc. with Portraits, Ladscapes, Still Lifes, etc. (Many quality unsigned Academic & Folk Art pieces)
- Antique Oriental Ceramics, Carvings, Textiles, Furniture, Cloisonne, Paintings, Screens, etc.
- Fine Sterling ( inc. Tiffany ) and Early American Coin Silver
- American Folk Art incl. Several Good, Early Fracturs, Scenic Hooked Rug, Carved Bed, etc
- Stoneware Crocks & Jugs
- Early Textiles including Needlework Pictures, Quilts, Coverlets, etc.
- Gorgeous Estate Jewelry incl. Diamonds, Pearls, Colored Stones, Gold, Silver, Watches, Etc.
- Early 18th Century Kas (Shrank) with provenance to the Van Buren family of Kinderhook, NY
- Many Original Signed Prints
- Original Large Folio Audubon "Little Screech Owl" Print.
- Mid 18th Century Corner Cupboard with ‘Shell’ Back
- Antique Tall Case Clocks signed "Whiting", "Herschede", "Wright", etc.
- Franz Franck Important Carved & Gilded 12 Piece Dining-room Suite
- Antique Clocks incl. " Tiffany ", " Terry ", " Seth Thomas ", " Leavenworth ", etc.
- "Handel" Painted Glass Dome Lamp & Others
- Magnificent, Completely Original,18th Century Highboy
- Period Chippendale & Queen Anne Mirrors
- 17th, 18th & 19th Century American Chairs including Sets, Side & Wing
- 18th & 19th Century Beds incl. Canopy Rope , Fancy Victorian Set, Folky High Post, etc.
- Many Early Candle-stands including Tilt-Top, etc.
- Early Pole Screens
- Period Tables including Breakfast, Games, Drop Leaf, Harvest, Tavern, etc.
- Antique Tiger Maple Furniture
- Antique Oriental Carpets including Over Size Serapi, Heriz, Runners & Area pieces
- Early Metalware incl. Pewter, Iron, etc.
- Antique Silhouettes
- Fine China & Porcelain incl. Sets & Serving pieces
- Exquisite Glassware inc. ABP Cut, Art, Steuben, Flint, Colored, Paperweights, Etc.
- Objects of Virtue incl. Early Stirrup Cup, Black Forest Box, Verne Martin Display Cabinet,
- 17th, 18th & 19th Century Slipware, Transferware & Stoneware
- Wonderful Early American Primitive Household Items
And MANY, MANY, MANY More items yet to be discovered as we unpack the OVERFLOWING storage room!!
CNY’s Premier Auction & Estate Liquidation Service
Terri Peters & Associates
‘TOTAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS’
For Personal Property and Real Estate
Fine Art - Personal Property - Antiques - Real Estate
Terri Peters McGraw – Owner
100 East Seneca Street, Manlius, NY 13104
Email - TPetersAndAssociates@gmail. com
Visit us on the web at www. TerriPetersAndAssociates.com
WE ARE ALWAYS SEEKING QUALITY SINGLE PIECES, ENTIRE ESTATES & COLLECTIONS - PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR A FREE VERBAL APPRAISAL WITH VALUE ESTIMATES! AFTER JANUARY’s SALE OUR NEXT AUCTION IS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 11th - CONSIGNMENTS FOR THIS AUCTION ACCEPTED UNTIL FEBRUARY 12th.