This home has Interesting Items throughout with lots of Art as well. Items include:
· 18th Century Chineroserie with Fabulous Marquetry
· 1920s Chinese Carpet
· Loaded Jewelry Case
· Sterling Flatware, Reed and Barton, Francis The First
· Assorted Antique Tin Advertising Signs
· 2 Vintage Herman Miller Book Cases,
· Antique Bowfront Cabinet
· One Cent Check with The Machine
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3190.
· Bake-A-Lite Massager from 1930s
· Loads of Artwork Throughout the House
· 1930's Czech Buckles
· Antique Vintage Women's Clothing
· Loads of Bric-A-Brac, Vintage Toys, and Vintage Kitchen Items
· Loads and Loads Of Vintage Books and Art Books
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.