11/23 NOVEMBER FINE ART ONLINE AUCTION
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. Prospective bidders are strongly advised to personally examine any lots in which they are interested before the auction takes place. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Neue Auctions, LLC attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections, or the conditions of aging. You are encouraged to request a condition report on items you are interested in bidding on. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. If your item(s) are being shipped and there is a condition problem upon receipt, you are expected to notify us immediately by phone at 216-245-6707. Any condition concerns will be null and void after the 10th business day following the end of the auction. Please note that if you pay late and thus receive your item(s) late, this does not qualify you for special privileges. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
2. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and neither Neue Auctions, LLC nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder at the time the lot is closed. In the event of any dispute or in the event of doubt on Neue Auctions LLC's part as to the validity of any bid, Neue Auctions LLC will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Neue Auctions, LLC's sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items when the lot has closed for bidding.
5. As a convenience to customers, absentee bids and phone bids will be executed by Neue Auctions, LLC personnel in a competitive and confidential manner. Phone bid arrangements must be made 24 hours prior to start of the auction. Neue Auctions, LLC will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee or phone bids. We only provide phone bidding on select lots.
6. Neue Auctions, LLC may designate certain lots as Select Lots and will require pre-registration authorization to bid. The pre-registration application must be received by Neue Auctions, LLC at least 2 business days prior to the auction. Neue Auctions, LLC's decision whether to accept any application is final. We cannot obtain financial references over weekends or public holidays.
7. There will be a buyer's premium of 23% added to the hammer price of each lot sold and all will be considered part of the total purchase price. All purchases will be subject to an 8.00% Ohio sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Ohio or (2) if you are a Ohio resident and you possess a valid tax-exempt number. Neue Auctions, LLC must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax- exempt sale.
8. PAYMENT - DOMESTIC CLIENTS: We accept bank wire transfers, cash, cashier's checks, personal or company checks, travelers check and money order with proper ID. Payments are accepted through Live Auctioneers Payments for a 2.8% processing fee assumed by the buyer. Payment is due within five business days. If paying by check, Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of Neue Auctions, LLC and its bank. We will email you an invoice within 24 hours after the auction and payment is due within five business days. Cash payments of $10,000 or more require the completion of Federal Form 8300; Cashier's Check payment-we will contact the issuing bank for verification and goods are available once funds are verified, usually the same day; Check payment-it takes up to 7 business days for a check to fully clear the U.S. banking system. Goods are released on the 8th day after receipt of your check; In Person Credit Card payment-goods are available for immediate pickup by established clients. Goods for new clients are released 5 business days after payment is processed.
9. SHIPPING -The BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE to contact a shipper/transporter for quotes or estimates prior to bidding. Buyer is responsible for contracting a shipper and cost of shipping-shipping is NOT included in your auction invoice. We are not shippers and therefore can not ship items for buyers ourselves-we leave it to the professionals. Items paid for and left in the gallery beyond thirty days will be released to a shipper of our choice, who will contact you for shipping payment. Unresponsive bidders who forfeit their purchase will be banned from future auctions and will be placed on a blocked bidder list with liveauctioneers.com.
For more information on shipping, you can visit - https://www.neueauctions.com/shipping/ Cash payments of $10,000 or more require the completion of Federal Form 8300; Cashier's Check payment-we will contact the issuing bank for verification and goods are available once funds are verified, usually the same day; Check payment-it takes up to 7 business days for a check to fully clear the U.S. banking system. Goods are released on the 8th day after receipt of your check; In Person Credit Card payment-goods are available for immediate pickup by established clients. Goods for new clients are released 5 business days after payment is processed.
10. JEWELRY RELATED - (a) Watches: Prospective buyers or their agents should satisfy themselves by personal inspection as to the condition of each lot. Neue Auctions, LLC employees are not watch professionals and Neue Auctions, LLC does not warrant the condition of watch movements, the authenticity of replacement parts, working condition, water-resistance, or the future serviceability of any watch. (b) Gemological laboratory reports: Neue Auctions, LLC provides information regarding gem lab reports for the convenience of the prospective buyer. The accuracy of the information, applicability, or any information contained in the reports is not guaranteed by Neue Auctions, LLC, nor do we accept responsibility for reliance there upon. (c) Gemstone treatment: Colored gemstones are routinely treated by methods including but not limited to heating and filling to improve the color, clarity and stability of the stone. Neue Auctions, LLC does not take responsibly for disclosure of such treatment. Unless the catalog states that the stone is natural, Neue Auctions, LLC does not take responsibility for disclosure of treatment nor handling by the buyer after sale. (d) Restricted materials: Neue Auctions LLC does not provide shipping services. Whether it be diamonds, gemstones, or other materials associated with the lots being offered, it is the responsibility of the buyer to adhere to the export regulation that may exist based on US or international laws or regulations. We will not accept a credit card payment for any watch purchase-no exceptions.
11. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
12. Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
13. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
14. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price.
Classic landscapes & antique portraits, old world works on paper, well-known contemporary such as Lichtenstein, Icart, Parrish and Max, Cleveland School, & American and European sculptures and a collection of Canine art. Early online bidding has starting and the auction will close on 11/23, Saturday, starting at 11:00am.
Preview items in person M-F 12-5pm now through 11/22.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!