1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. Prospective bidders are strongly advised to personally examine any lots in which they are interested before the auction takes place. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Neue Auctions, LLC attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections, or the conditions of aging. You are encouraged to request a condition report on items you are interested in bidding on. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. If your item(s) are being shipped and there is a condition problem upon receipt, you are expected to notify us immediately by phone at 216-245-6707. Any condition concerns will be null and void after the 10th business day following the end of the auction. Please note that if you pay late and thus receive your item(s) late, this does not qualify you for special privileges.
2. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and neither Neue Auctions, LLC nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements, are approximate. All stone gradings where a GIA certificate is not present are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder at the time the lot is closed. In the event of any dispute or in the event of doubt on Neue Auctions LLC's part as to the validity of any bid, Neue Auctions LLC will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Neue Auctions, LLC's sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items when the lot has closed for bidding.
5. This is an online auction. Phone bidding and absentee bidding is available for select lots estimated $500 and higher. Phone bidding must be scheduled with the gallery by phone no later that 5 pm 4/9/2021. Catalog, registration and bidding is available through Liveauctioneers, Invaluable or BidSquare.
6. There will be a buyer's premium of 23% added to the hammer price of each lot sold and all will be considered part of the total purchase price and is applicable for all platforms and methods of bidding. All purchases will be subject to sales tax for all purchases unless the bidder is tax exempt . Tax exempt bidders must have their tax exempt form on file with Liveauctioneers.com. It is not Neue Auctions LLC's responsibilty to provide the bidding platform with your resale certificate. Bidders on other platforms or by phone must provide the auction house with a copy of the certificate. Sales tax applies to all internet sales including interstate unless bidder resides in an exempt state. This is due to the new interstate sales tax law now in effect titled the Wayfair Tax.
7. PAYMENT-we request invoices to be paid online through the bidding platforms, however checks or cash is accepted. Credit card payments are subject to a 5% processing fee at the discretion of Neue Auctions. We reserve the right to not accept a credit card payment by phone. If paying by check, please notify the auctioneer. Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of Neue Auctions, LLC and its bank. We will email invoices within 24 hours after the auction and payment is due within five business days. Cash payments of $10,000 or more require the completion of Federal Form 8300. Cashier's Check payment-we will contact the issuing bank for verification and goods are available once funds are verified, usually the same day; Check payment-it takes up to 7 business days for a check to fully clear the U.S. banking system. Goods are released on the 8th day after receipt of your check.
8. SHIPPING - Neue Auctions LLC provides in-house shipping fullfilment; We provide shipping through our UPS Store partner. Once your invoice is paid, goods will be delivered to our shipper. After items are packed and the shipping is calculated, the shipper will phone you with your total and for payment. Shipping invoices are required be paid within 24 hours of notice. On the 30th calendar day following the auction, all lots that have not been removed from Neue Auctions, LLC may be moved to an off-site storage facility and incur storage fees of $10.00 per lot per day until removed. Unresponsive bidders who forfeit their purchase will be banned from future auctions and will be placed on a blocked bidder list. Bidders who do not pay shipping invoices beyond five days of notice may be charged $5.00 per day by the shipper for storing parcels.
9. JEWELRY RELATED - (a) Watches: Prospective buyers or their agents should satisfy themselves by personal inspection as to the condition of each lot. Neue Auctions, LLC employees are not watch professionals and Neue Auctions, LLC does not warrant the condition of watch movements, the authenticity of replacement parts, working condition, water-resistance, or the future serviceability of any watch. (b) Gemological laboratory reports: Neue Auctions, LLC provides information regarding gem lab reports for the convenience of the prospective buyer. The accuracy of the information, applicability, or any information contained in the reports is not guaranteed by Neue Auctions, LLC, nor do we accept responsibility for reliance there upon. (c) Gemstone treatment: Colored gemstones are routinely treated by methods including but not limited to heating and filling to improve the color, clarity and stability of the stone. Neue Auctions, LLC does not take responsibly for disclosure of such treatment. Unless the catalog states that the stone is natural, Neue Auctions, LLC does not take responsibility for disclosure of treatment nor handling by the buyer after sale. (d) Restricted materials: Whether it be diamonds, gemstones, or other materials associated with the lots being offered, it is the responsibility of the buyer to adhere to the export regulation that may exist based on US or international laws or regulations.
10. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
11. Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
12. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
13. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price.
14. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to it by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, Neue Auctions, LLC at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
15. In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
16. Some lots may be offered with a "reserve" which is the minimum price below which the lot will not be sold. In no event will the reserve exceed the low estimate.
17. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Neue Auctions, LLC and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Neue Auctions, LLC, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
The online-only auction, starting at 10 am Eastern time, has over 400 lots gathered from regional
estates and longtime collectors, including selections from the late Cleveland concert promoter
Mike Belkin and his wife Annie. Items cover a wide range of mediums and categories, to include
paintings, sculpture, works on paper, furniture, art glass, ceramics, enamel work and jewelry.
There are many undiscovered finds in many categories, plus works on paper by noted artists such
as Alexander Calder, Fernand Leger, Robert Indiana and Julian Stanczak. Also sold will be
offerings from the Print Club of Cleveland, furnishings by Charles and Ray Eames, Knoll, Danish makers, bronzes by William McVey, a wonderful Claude Conover pot, three woodblocks by Milton Avery and so much more.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!