Absolute Live Auction in Brunswick Feb 15th
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
Live Auction Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Must Sign Terms and Conditions
3. Must be at least 18 years old and with a valid Id
4. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
5. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 15% for CC this auction
6. No Sales Tax
7. We are not responsible for any accidents, falls or injuries on the property.
8. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
9. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
10. All Sales are final
11. Handline’s Auctions auctioneer and staff may bid on items in the auction
12. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
13. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
14. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
15. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
16. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Firm Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
17. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be left and throw away. Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
18. If you are caught moving any item from one box/flat or table to another you will be asked to leave. Please leave the items where you found them.
19. If you are caught stealing any item from our seller you will be detained for the police and will be removed from the location and prosecuted to extend of the law.
Handline's Auctions will be having an
Absolute Auction in Brunswick
on Feb 15th
Preview at 1pm
Auction at 2pm
Auction contains many great items: 1998 Mercury Mountaineer w/under 80k miles, Primitive Hutch, Other Hutch in garage, Glass Top Dinning room Table and Chairs, Sideboard/Buffet, Wicker Style Bed, Dressers, Westmoreland Sterling Silver Set, Other Silverplated/Silver Sets, Noritake China Set, China Set, Made in Holland Cooking-ware, Beautiful Glass Items, Pottery pieces, Dressed and Lighted Mannequin, Bamboo Style Table and Chair Set, Large pair of Antlers, Beverly Hillbillies Lunch box with thermos, Jewelry (Untested), Coca Cola Trays, Fridge, Quilts, Ladies Clothing, Purses, and so much more. See all 408 pictures and watch walk through Video..
Absentee Bidding available for the Mountaineer for those that cannot show up to the auction.. Make sure your max bid is in before Friday February 14th at 7pm. No other online bids will be accepted.
If you cannot make the auction and would like to place an absentee bid please go to our website home page, Click the FAQ section, print and fill out our form and then email back with the proper information.
Any questions please let us know..
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!