Crocks, Jugs, Weathervanes, Ships, Lanterns, Coins and Much More
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
Auction Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Must Sign Terms and Conditions
3. Must be at least 18 years old and with a valid Id
4. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
5. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 15% for CC this auction
6. No Sales Tax
7. We are not responsible for any accidents, falls or injuries on the property.
8. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
9. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
10. All Sales are final
11. Handline's Auctions auctioneer and staff may bid on items in the auction
12. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
13. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
14. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
15. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
16. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Company Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
17. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be thrown away. Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
18. If you are caught moving any item from one box/flat or table to another you will be asked to leave. Please leave the items where you found them.
19. If you are caught stealing any item from our seller you will be detained for the police and will be removed from the location and prosecuted to extend of the law.
20. Firearms: Must be Ohio Resident, Hand guns Must be 21 or Older, Long Guns 18 or Older, Out of state must provide an FFL license and above requirements as well. Cash Only for the Guns No Credit Cards.
Handline's Auction is having an
Absolute Auction on Saturday Sept 28th
in Columbia Station
Preview at 1pm
Auction at 2pm
Parking will be done in the back of the house please follow our peoples instructions so you can get in and out hopefully easy.
Auction contains many great and cool items. Here are just some things we know of so far.
Oil Lanterns, Railroad Lanterns, Barn Lanterns, Bike Lanterns, and other Lanterms, 5 1921 Morgan One Dollar Coins, 1 1923 Peace One Dollar Coin, Ike Dollars in 2 Different Bags of Coins 8 each, 1 Bag of 11 Kennedy Half Dollars, 9 $2 Jefferson Bills, 2 Cast Iron Wood Burner, Concrete Dude in Tub great for Lawn Art, Vintage Redone Ice Box, 10+ Tall Wooden Ships, 6 Cooper Pots, 2 Butter Churners, Many Different size Crocks and Crock Jugs (2, 3, 4 and 5 Crown Crocks), Many different Nautical Items and Decor, 4 Steamer Trunks ( Co-Operative Trunk & Bag Co, Made at Farels, Feigenbaum Trunk & bag Co and more), 3 Curios, 4 Weathervanes, 4 Lightning rods, 2 Marble top Tables, Various Sizes and Conductive Insulators, 3 Working Traffic lights (we will disconnect before auction) Cross Walk Lighted Sign (was already taken down) Power and Hand Tools, Jerry Can, Milk Jugs, Live Trap, Barrels, Many Different Scales Small and Large (Landers, Wilco,Ohaus,Frary's ) Wagon Wheel, Large Blue Print Cabinet Converted to hold Nuts and Bolts, Metal or Porcelain Hanging Lights?, Leaded Glass Door, Multiple Torch Cylinders, Dollies and hoses, Wooden Beams, Taurus 357 Magnum 5 Shot, 1937 S/42 Luger w/ 1 Magazine, Sentry Combo Safe, 2 Stiffel Brass Lamps Mounted Fish and Deer Head, Antlers/Horns, Powder Horns, Norman Rockwell Books, Plates and Vintage Advertisements, Vintage Commode Chair with Chamber pot inside, Various Site Surveyor Equipment pieces, Ship Wall Art, Large GE Vintage Fan, Vintage Wooden Large Clamps, Vintage Yard tools and Modern Tools (Cast iron pickaxe, Flat Axe and more) Multiple Yokes and Hames, Cast Iron Bells, Sausage/Meat Grinders, The Scooter Store Scooter, Couple Street Signs, Vintage Wooden Pulleys ( UW, Starlite) Coffee Grinders, Couple Different Spittoons, Vntage Bug Sprayers, Arrow Heads, Vintage Hand tools like Planes, Saws, clamps, Vintage Pipe Wrenches, Vintage Fire Extinguisher, Griswold Cast Iron Pans, Vintage Meat Cleavers, Railroad Oil Can, Vintage Torches, Vintage Clothing Ringers, and so much more. See all 670 pictures watch all 3 videos. There is a lot of great items here.
All Guns must be paid by Cash Only. Sorry No Credit Cards
See All other Terms and Conditions for more information on our website
Any questions please call or send us an email
Will be done outside rain or shine
Buyers Premium 10% Cash and 15% for Credit Cards No Checks
Drinks, Snacks and Hot Dogs Available for purchase
Porta-Potty will be available or the Bathroom inside
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!