Estate Sales by Tom Roberts
We are back in town and up to our old Monkey Business in conjunction with Mary!
This is a fun three day event not to be missed. This historic home is loaded with various collections and has something for everyone. Finding a sale that offers period antiques, Americana, Mid Century Modern, kitsch, and traditional furnishing all under one roof is a treat!
Highlights of this sale include over 75 pieces of Goofus Glass, Sterling by Gorham and Repousse by Kirk, a vast library of book including Fine Art Books, Local Ashtabula County History, Civil War, Crafts, etc. A massive 2nd quarter 19th C. Solid Walnut wardrobe with fitted interior nearly 10 ft tall, A doll collection, Original Art and Frames, & so much more!
- Entry numbers will be handed out 1 hour prior to the start on the first day of the sale to an orderly line. The first person to arrive may start a list at the BACK DOOR of the house and wait in their car, Please do not leave after singing the list or sing up people not present.
- Large items will have a two part tear tag. To purchase please tear off the bottom portion of the tag and keep that with you, the top portion of the tag remains on the item. Please write your name and phone number on the back of the top portion of the tag
- All Prices are FIRM on the first day. Saturday prices will be reduced by 20%, Sunday most items will be 50% off
Please enjoy these teaser photos!!!! This is just a small sampling of what we have. More photos and full listing to be added as we set up this amazing sale!
- 1920's Sterling & Welch Company Dining Room Suite, Large extension table with four leaves and 8 chairs in a modified Queen Anne style, with a large sideboard and matching small server, walnut veneers with inlaid patterns
- 1960's American Maple Corner Cabinet two upper glass doors over two lower blind doors
- Several Bench Made natural pine cupboards approx. 4 ft tall with paneled blind doors and fitted interior shelves, also a matching media cabinet
- Early 1900's American Empire mahogany veneered china cabinet glass doors, scroll feet, also perfect as a bookcase or home office piece
- 20th C. bench made 8 ft tall reclaimed pine cupboard purchased from Paysage, two large full length doors with four recessed panels
- Large assortment of side chairs, various styles from ladderback, oak pressed backs, etc.
- 1930's Pine butterfly drop leaf side table
- 19th C. buggy seat or settle
- Early 1900's American oak carved lamp table in a transitional style
- Beautiful contemporary Pulaski lighted curio cabinet, mirrored back with glass shelves with lighted interior, perfect for glass, dolls, etc.
- 1930's William & Mary revival side table, walnut frame with carved legs and marble top
- 1920's era mahogany finish sheet music cabinet
- Wurlitzer Spinet/Console Piano, oak finish circa 1980's in good condition, will need tuning, suitable for a student or church
- Early 1900's American Empire style two drawer writing desk, scroll feet with coordinating chair
- Assortment of Bookcases, several barrister or lawyers bookcases by Macy's and Hale of Ny, (two and three stacks) Art Deco bookcase, other assorted hand made cases
- Elephant Decorated Fire Screens
- Circa 1880 poplar, chestnut, and mixed woods roll top bankers desk, fitted interior compartments all hand chamfered with fine dove tails
- Indo Asian carved four panel screen or room divider
- Early 1900's bentwood windsor bench, likely from a train station
- Industrial Office Desk
- Several two drawer file cabinets
- Drafting Table/ Artist drawing table
- Second Quarter 19th C. Solid walnut wardrobe, large solid walnut board sides almost 10 feet in height, fitted interior with rods for hanging garments, and fitted interior drawers, raised in turned ball feet
- Green painted Nichols & Stone hitchock style rocking chair
- Hanging Quilt Rack and Shelf combination
- 19th C. Carved Tool Chest signed J. Bolek
- 1950s era Maple five drawer chest on chest
- Lane Mid Century Modern two tier inlaid end tables
- Heywood Wakefield corner table with rattan accents
- Westbranch Mid Century Modern Cedar Chest
- Union Furniture Company two over three drawer chest
- Assorted Doll & Childrens furniture, child's rocking chairs, doll beds, etc.
- Basset Furniture Co. Mahogany Finish Highboy 2 piece construction
- Various 19th C. one drawer stands and work tables, cherry and walnut primary construction with turned legs
- Large barn red painted two piece wainscot cupboard,
- & many other fine pieces
Antiques, Collectibles, & Household Items
- Large collection of over 75 pieces of Goofus Glass, vases, plates, berry sets, compotes, in assorted patterns, roses, fruits, ships and nautical designs, etc.
- Very extensive library of books, nice coffee table books, on art, history, local interest, novels including history, civil war, politics, how too books, instructional art books etc.
- Holiday collectibles, Lots of Christmas decor, vintage and contemporary, all shapes and sizes!
- Watt Pottery "Apple" pattern various bowls
- Nice glassware, pieces by Fostoria, Heisey, Federal, Anchor Hocking, etc.
- American Art Pottery, McCoy, Roseville, etc.
- Assorted Sterling Silver Flatware, Various Kirk Sterling "Repousse" pattern including serving and place setting pieces, & Gorham Sterling "Rondo" Pattern 3 place settings and serving pieces
- Extensive Community China Service for 12 in an Art Deco Silver Gilt Decoration
- Large Amounts of Art Supplies in every medium, blank canvases, water color paper and sketch books, brushes, wood working supplies, paints,
- Almost an entire room of Dolls!!!!! Hand made porcelain bisque dolls, Danbury Mint, Apple head dolls, antique bisque and other dolls, doll cloths etc.
- Totes full of empty frames, great for projects
- Vintage button Collection
- Antique Jersey Coffee 100 Lbs General Store Bin
- A Plethora of Baskets
- Assorted hand tools and hardware, jars of nuts and bolts, etc.
- & so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!