Absolute Live Auction in Hinckley June 29th
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
Live Auction Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Must Sign Terms and Conditions
3. Must be at least 18 years old and with a valid Id
4. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
5. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 15% for CC this auction
6. No Sales Tax
7. We are not responsible for any accidents, falls or injuries on the property.
8. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
9. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
10. All Sales are final
11. Handline’s Auctions auctioneer and staff may bid on items in the auction
12. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
13. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
14. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
15. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
16. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Firm Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
17. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be left and throw away. Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
18. If you are caught moving any item from one box/flat or table to another you will be asked to leave. Please leave the items where you found them.
19. If you are caught stealing any item from our seller you will be detained for the police and will be removed from the location and prosecuted to extend of the law.
is having an Absolute Auction in Hinckley
on June 29th
Preview will be from 1pm
Auction will start at 2pm
Parking will be done on the grass. Please follower the parking guys instructions so you do not get blocked in.
Auction contains Furniture, Lots of Wood, Stones, Bricks, Tools, couple Riding Lawnmower, Rototiller, Push Mowers,snowblower, Lift Recliner Chair, Books and Vintage German Books, Vintage YoYo Blanket, Sligh Wall Clock, Crochet Blankets, Vintage Lace Dollies and table clothes, Vintage Atari Printer in original box, Men's and Ladies Jackets/Furs, Remington 22 Bolt Action Rifle, Pool Table, Pool Balls, Tools, Cast Iron wood Burner (used put back in the box), Sony Reel to Reel, Vintage Speed Queen, Scrap Pile, Cedar Chest, Vintage early 1900's Singer with nice ornate cabinet with 6 drawers, May Folding Chairs Wood and Metal, Canning Jars, Christmas Decor, Vintage Bose Speakers on Floor Stands, many student desks, le creuset pot, 10 gallon crown Crock, 2 vintage Trumpets, US Green Blanket, Firewood, Household decor, Glass, beer signs, liquor bottles, and much more
More to come as we still have to go through the garage and shed.
Check back closer to the auction week for final pictures and checkout our facebook Live walk through that week also..
Buyers Premium is 10% for Cash and 15% for CC, No Checks
No Sales tax
Hot Dogs, Snacks, Candy and Drinks will be available to be purchased
Any questions please call or email us.
We are always looking items for our consignment auctions. If interested please let us know.
Thank you and See you at the Auction.
Like our Facebook page to see all auctions, Our Live Walk through videos of the auctions, Signup for our emails for the most up to date information
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!