Electrical Business Auction Liquidation
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
Live Auction Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Must Sign Terms and Conditions
3. Must be at least 18 years old and with a valid Id
4. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
5. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 15% for CC this auction
6. No Sales Tax
7. We are not responsible for any accidents, falls or injuries on the property.
8. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
9. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
10. All Sales are final
11. Handline’s Auctions auctioneer and staff may bid on items in the auction
12. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
13. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
14. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
15. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
16. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Firm Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
17. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be left and throw away. Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
18. If you are caught moving any item from one box/flat or table to another you will be asked to leave. Please leave the items where you found them.
19. If you are caught stealing any item from our seller you will be detained for the police and will be removed from the location and prosecuted to extend of the law.
Handline's Auctions will be Liquidating Athanas Building Corp
on January 18th 2020
Preview at 12pm
Auction at 1pm
Auction will contain full contents of the building. Wood Cutting Machines ( Rockwell, Dewalt, and more), Office Equipment, File Cabinets, Metal Office Desk, Office Supplies, Wooden Ladders, Gumball/Candy Machines, Lots of Wood, Very Large 1 piece Work Bench, Lot of Scrap metal, Electrical Boxes, Circuit Breakers (many different sizes) Panels (Different Sizes) Outlets, Boxes, Conduit Connectors, Various Size and Length of Pipes, Boxes of Wire Nuts, Nuts & Bolts, Screws and Nails, Metal Shelving units, Drafting Table, Bookcase, Storage Cabinets, Doors, tables, Tools, Power Tools, Cordless Tools, Hand Tools, Bench Grinder, Many different Supplies and SO MUCH more.. Check out all 589 pictures and our 15 min walk through video..
Parking is allowed at:
Nicks Auto Repair at 19765 Lake Road Rocky River (Corner of Lake and Linda)
Morewood Cabinet Design and Mason Auto repair at 19615 Lake Road Rocky River
Please Do not park at Yogurt location.
Any questions please let us know
Make sure you sign up for our Emails..
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!