Beautiful Estate Sale in South East Portland
Saturday November 18th, 8am to 4pm and Sunday November 19th, 8am to 3pm
- Fenton glass, including large collection of Heart Optic
- Large collection of "Blue Sky" Pottery...scattered throughout the house
- Mosser glass in the "beaded shell" pattern
- Waterford, several pieces still on boxes
- Royal Doulton, "Brambly Hedge"
- Stengods pottery, "Lennea Collection"
- Peggy Karr glass plates, in there boxes
- Imperial "Candlewick"
- Wall pockets
- Precious Moments
- So many seashells
- Cute collection of strawberries and fairies
- Cast iron
- Large set of Revere Ware from Clinton, Ill, that looks like it has had very little use. Copper still shiny brite
For the furniture:
Most everything is antique and East Lake
- Small round oak kitchen table with 2 chairs
- Beautiful Spindled dining table with 6 chairs
- 2 Barrister book cases (Globe Wernicke)?
- Globe Wernicke file cabinet
- Full size, East Lake bed, short head board, WITH a trundle!
- Full size, East Lake bed, tall headboard, converted to queen. Original rails still available
- 2 East Lake dressers with mirrors
- East Lake Tall boy
- 2 East Lake Commodes
- East Lake, drop front desk
- 2 Antique drop side night stands with 3 drawers
- 3 Vintage couches and a wing back chair that have been recovered to match her "décor", One being a hide a bed
Lets not forget Christmas!!!! Decorated trees were purchased each year to benefit the boys and girls club. Change out your Christmas tree "décor! You can purchase ALL of your decorations in one swoop! There are several themes to choose from!!
Most clothes are Pendleton and size small. Name brand shoes, size 6!
Yard décor and gardening supplies and tools thru out yard and in the garage
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 33.
There is NO sign up sheet. First in line, first in. We will limit the number in to 25 at a time.
PER THE REALTORS REQUEST, SHOES MUST BE REMOVED AT THE DOOR.