Presenting a MANLY MAN’S Sale!!!
This gentlemen’s interests were quite diverse! He was a Firefighter, Search and Rescue, Civil Air Patrol, Hunter, Fisherman and Skin Diver. And I’m sure so much more than that!!!!!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 10/20/2017 (99-210-4:05:19 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (81-54).
There are so many different items here representing his many passions.
Items for sale include:
- Gun holsters and rifle cases. (Sorry! No guns are for sale).
- High quality hand tools.
- Minelab GP Extreme metal detector
- Pressure Washer
- Weight bench and “vintage” Schwinn exercise bike.
- MANY flashlights, compasses, tarps etc....
- Retro U.S. Divers mask, snorkel, and fins. Reminds me of James Bond!
- Misc. Radio scanners, radios, antennas,
- Survival gear
- Pendleton and woolrich shirts
- Misc. Maps
- Vintage Radio Flyer sled
- Old School Lanterns with carrying cases
- Gravity inversion table.
- lots of straps, bungee cords and para cord.
- miscellaneous household goods.
- New and old Thermos bottles.
- Vintage Emerson Junior Fan.
- Cast iron pans
- oil lamps
- Honda water pump
- GP Extreme metal detector
- MANY shovels, axes, brooms and rakes
- Bike rack
- Vintage ash tray/stand
- Camping Gear
- Misc. Backpacks and various gear bags
- fly fishing rods and cases
- KEENE Engineering Sluice for gold panning
- gold panning supplies
- Honda 5.0 pressure washer