***This will be a STAND OUT SALE!!! Mark the date...ON SITE SALE/Not Removed & NOT just Guy Stuff!!!
A Little Estate Info:
Joseph and Judy Atteberry owned Rogue Valley Roofing & were founding/charter members of the Southern Baptist
church of Rogue River. David Atteberry was the motorsports enthusiast. Active in the community... Judy belonged to the
Quilting Club, Sewing Clubs, Red Hat Society, Garden Club, Bunco groups, etc... Her WOW fabric Collection, many boxes of
Red Hat items, & HUGE Christmas collection will be in the house sale coming up on 11/2-5. She did craft shows/floral
OUR THANKS to U-Turn for Christ group who did our grunt work, manhandling the motorcycles++ (pic)
PRICING: Due to the quantities of everything... nothing will be overpriced or waiting for top dollar!
It will be worth the pretty country drive!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3247.
Partial Lists Includes:
Iron Patio Furniture, Garden Equip/Decor/Planters, LOTS of Misc FURNITURE/projects, Floral Supplies & Vases,
LOTS of Beds (Metal & Wood), Bed Frames, Duncan Phyfe Table & 6 Chairs, 100+ Picture Frames, Home Decor, Area Rugs, Entertaining Dishes +, Crafts, Lamps, New Screen printer, 6 Sewing Machines, 4+sewing cabinets, Luggage, LOTS of Shelving (garage & commercial), Folding Hospital Bed, Reg & Wide Wheelchairs, Well Water Filtration System, Wheelbarrows, Project & Misc. FURNITURE, Household, Kitchen, some HO Railroad, Tables, Crab Pots and Burners, Shop Heaters, Patio Heater, Cast Metal Cars NIB/collectible, Good Kitchen Items/much NIB, New Window Shades, Curtain Rods, & SO MUCH MORE!!
This is PHASE 1 SALE.....(the ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD is a PHASE 2 SALE, DATED Nov. 2-5 ON SITE)
Located at the Estate Sale Site... Workshop & Tools Garage at the SALE Property...
Closing Out Motorsports Repair & Racing Interests... Related Items & ESTATE Inventory!!
Bone Yard of Parts Motorcycles, ATVs, Dirt Bikes, Road Bikes, Quad, Tri-Hull Boat w/spare motor,
Total Project Ford 340 Split Loader, LOTS OF TOOLS!!
DO NOTE: Many of the sports vehicles/lg items are in various states of condition...from Very Good,to Parts, & Repair:
*Craftmans Rolling Tool Chests/Many *Lots of small Tools hand/power *Tool Washer *Sandblasting Machine
*Power Washers *Tractor w/attachments *Riding Mowers *Lawn Mowers *Hedger *ATV parts *Scrap Metals *Sheet Metal *Kirby Vacuum with Attachments * Tile Roofing * Siding/Glazier White
*Multiple Parts Motorcycles & Separate Parts: frames/motors, etc... *Cargo Box *Staple Guns
*Racing Gas Cans/+ kerosene *ATV Helmets *7' Antique Chain Saw *Shop Lights *Vehicle Parts/Accessories
*Small Upright Freezer/Works *Multiple Heavy Duty Cords *Many battery chargers/flashlights *Arc Welders & Helmets *Pneumatic Tools
*Drill Presses *Bench Grinders with/without Stands *Lockable Gladiator Storage Shelf Unit *Band Saws *Jig Saws
*Scroll Saws *Table Saws *Sandblasting Cabinet *20 Ton Hydraulic Press *Pipe Bending Press with dyes
*Auto Jack Stands *New Jack for Trailer *Hitches *Shop Vacs *Bottles/Torch *Belt & Disc Sanders *Huge Sander *Shop Heaters Reddy elec/propane *Contractor's 10" Table Saw/Stand *New 15 gal 12v Spray Tank *Ford Split Loader Tractor, needs work/has 2 Wisconsin Motors
*Project 1991 Ford Ranger 4WD/2.9 injected/has all parts to restore
*Boat: 140 HP Mercruiser, Tri-Hull w/35 HP Kicker....motor/Rebuilt/Full Canvas (needs minor upholstery work/fuel line)
*Air Conditioners *Fans *Building Supplies: Bi-Fold Doors, Insulation, Various Cabinet Doors, Carpet Rolls, Plumbing, Electrical, Hardware, Power Cords, Table Tops, etc...
BIDS TAKEN on these: (released on 2nd Sale/minimal on each)
1. 2003 4-Runner runs good/looks good
2. 2004 Polaris Ranger FUN/Work Horse
3. Large Base Ball Card Collection/many 80's/90's w/some older (can be sold at this sale with highest bid)
*ATV's, Frames & Rokan: (numbers will match the sale tag on each one)
1. FL 250 Challenger Odyssey Frame Rare/Racing Universal /c1979-1984 3/bodies available
2. Honda ATV, not seized 3. Honda 250R ATV Rare Red Motor/good/not seized
4. Honda ATV, not seized 5. Honda ATV pull start, not seized 6. Suzuki LT 80 ATV/small
7. Suzuki ATV 160 Quad elec start good parts 8. Honda ATV seized pull start/stripped
9. Honda ATV 300 EX not seized no stickers/no title
10. ORIGINAL Rokon CYCLE 2 wd chain driven c1970's Fat Tire/gas reserve
11. Honda ATV 110, pull start 12. Honda 286 ATV 4 stroke c1984 13. Kohler Avenger ATV
14. Honda 185 ATV Original Big Tire 25/1209 pull-start gone/not seized 15. Kawaski ATV, not seized
16. Suzuki 185 ATV, not seized 17. Honda ATV 4 stroke, not seized
18. FL 350 Honda Frame Odyssey w/fenders
51. Yamaha 250 Quad, most complete/needs lines hooked up to motor (yellow)
*Motorcycles, Frames & Snowmobiles, Motor/Seats:
19. FL 350 Odyssey Under Frame skid plate
20. Yamaha 490 Thumper Armah, signed CW Racing Motor running, not seized
21. Suzuki 22 & 23. Artic Cat 2 stroke (2) for parts 24. Odyssey Motor 250 27. 350 Seats
28 & 29. Harley Davidsons/Italy 30. Honda 500R Enduro good/parts no title street/dirt
31. Honda 250R street/dirt 32. 250, seized 33. (7) total project cycles 34. Suzuki w/key, not seized
35. Honda 500R, not seized 36. Project 37. Honda 250 dirt bike/for parts 38. Suzuki Cycle Frame
39. Yamaha Road no register/no pink slip 40. Yamaha, seized 41. Sears Allstate, partial
42. Honda Interceptor c1986 partial 51. Yamaha 250 4 Quad most complete/needs tubing from engine
**PLUS Helmets, Shocks, Motors, Frames, Mufflers, Parts & Racing, ATV Sand/Mud/All-Terrain/Racing
Tires & Rims, & Truck Tires...
UPDATES GIVEN AS NEEDED....check back!