Azalea Online Auction - Ends 11/29!
online only auction•11 day sale •sale is over
Bidding starts at $1 with NO RESERVES! The pickup will be on Tuesday, December, 1st from 4:30PM-5:30PM
Bidding Terms & Conditions:
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out-building.
2. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
3. Full payment must be made by noon the day after bidding ends. You will have the option to pay with PayPal as the first option or use a Debit or Credit Card as the second option after you click to check out.
4. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked.
5. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. We use USPS mail. $10 in handling charges will be added to your sales invoice.
6. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire and let us know you will need shipping.
7. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited and bidding privileges may be revoked.
8. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
12. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
Join us for our Azalea Online Auction - Ends 11/29!
Some great one of a kind Christmas gifts for your loved ones in this auction!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!