Incredible World Traveled Collection Estate Sale
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
9am to 1pm
Thank you for viewing our Estate sale, we work hard to make a positive experience for our clients and our customers. From the bottom of our hearts, we are proud to say that being a part of the next chapter in our clients lives, is what motivates us most.
No Sign up!
We have Square, and are able to accept MasterCard, AmericanExpress, & Visa. No Checks. $20.00 minimum transaction for all credit/debit cards.
Please bring your own bags/boxes, and muscles. (For large furniture pieces etc.)
We have the right to refuse service to anyone, under ANY circumstance, and we are not responsible for any injury.
Pricing and placement/whereabouts of particular items will absolutely not be discussed before the sale.
No returns or exchanges.
We hope you are as excited as we are! This collection is incredible, and very eclectic.
The address for this Estate Sale will not be public until 2 Hours prior to the start of the sale. There is No parking at the house, only street parking and parking in parking lot at the front of the property. Please follow our signs, there will be parking signs, and signs directing you to the Estate. There will be video surveillance, and we are staying on the property all weekend for security of the Estate.
- EVERY ITEM IN THIS ESTATE WILL BE PRICED. WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS AND CASH ( No Checks).
- There will be a hanful of items(20ish located behind the register) that will be bid only items, they will be marked in the photos. Other wise this is a normal estate sale, hope you are as excited as we are. No Children under the age of 10yrs, please leave large bags or back packs in your car. How biding works. Please Email, text, or leave a in person bid at the location of our Estate sale for the certain item(s) that your willing to place a silent bid on. Nesteggestatesales@gmail.com or 503-383-8429
- We will need:
- Item # or description:
- Your Bid/silent offer
Your bid/offer is Silent, you can leave bids on items Starting Monday April 1st and bids close Sunday April 7th @1:00pm. Bids will be reviewed, and if you are the highest bidder you will receive a call back April 7th by 6:00pm. You will be asked to pay over the phone or meet in person and pay with cash.
Here is a list of some of the items we have to liquidate.
- FULL 2 Story Estate with basement.
- Unique Estate Jewelry, 14k-sterling silver, including a tourqouise squash blossom, rings, butterfly jewelry, dog pins, chains, and more. See photos for details.
- Antique Bronze Statues
- Silk screens, hand painted and calligraphy.
- Original Art Work
- 100’s of Dog Figurines
- Ceramic pottery
- Bird cages, fish tanks
- Mid Century style couch, chairs and dinning table.
- Antique Cloissone, and enameled antiques.
Check us out on Facebook page or our website. Nest Egg Estate Sales LLC OR Nesteggestatesales.com
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!