Castle Shannon Online Auction - Ends Sunday August 18TH
online only auction•8 day sale •sale is over
All items start at $1 no reserve.
Delivery of furniture to front door (not up any stairs) is available for a $55 fee to addresses within 5 miles. Additional furniture items are $35 each.
Questions? Contact seller Roberto Cirilo by email at email@example.com
Rules for Bidding
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made by Monday, July 29th. You can pay with a major credit card or PayPal.
8. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Local pickup is preferred but shipping is available at the buyer's expense. We use USPS Mail. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate PayPal invoice for shipping charges. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice.
10. If you require shipping, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know not to expect you at pickup.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Welcome to our online auction! We have put together an excellent selection of items for you! Bidding starts NOW! Bidding on ALL items starts at $1!
You can find these items and more HERE!
- Vintage Ultra Suede Clothing Lot
- Leather and Carved Wood Ottoman
- Farmhouse Kitchen Table
- Red Skelton Signed Print
- Building Toys Lot
- Department 56 Collection
- Vintage Suitcase and Trunk Lot
- Corning Corelle Kitchenware
- Nancy Drew Books Collection.
- Viewmaster Lot
- and more
Want to be the first to hear about our sales? Follow us on Facebook
Are you overwhelmed by your belongings? We can help! Learn more about the services that Caring Transitions of Southwest Pittsburgh provides HERE
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!