Our client has decided it's time to let go of some great collections of antique and vintage pieces as a way of moving to the next chapter in her life. We're offering great collections of furniture, china, crystal, sterling, and other collectibles. You'll find lots of interesting pieces and great choices.
Discounts after 12 noon . . . up to 50% OFF.
Here's an overview of what you'll find:
- Mid Century Modern chrome and Formica table with six matching ivory vinyl chairs
- Antique Irish pub table with matching chairs and bench
- Antique bed with a beautiful, tall carved headboard
- Antique bureau with a carved mirror
- Antique quilt cabinet
- Quilt racks
- An upholstered chaise
- Round antique glass-topped table
- Vintage mahogany china cabinet
- Vintage mahogany sideboard
- Antique mahogany butler's work station
- Antique mahogany buffet
- Antique rattan stool
- Empire Style mahogany serving table
- Empire Style round mahogany carved table
- Oak square table
- Oak yarn storage bin
Crystal and China
- Hall's Autumn Leaf vintage pattern, with lots of serving bowls
- Synco Mid Century Modern china, Gisele
- Lenox Holly Christmas China
- Collection of cut crystal stemware
- Vintage carving set
- William Rogers flatware
- Vintage perfume bottles, including Avon
- Christmas linens, including vintage and antique
- Handmade quilts and quilt squares
- Reproductions of vintage advertising posters, including Bull Durham
- Antique smoking pipes
- Depression glass serving pieces
- Depression glass juicer
- Sheila's House scaled versions of historic homes
- Gone with the Wind commemorative plates
- Antique clocks, including a FDR mariner clock
- Various Catholic icons, and rosary beads
Other interesting pieces:
- Kron Mid Century Modern porcelain cat TV lamp
- Four sewing machines, two of which are antique
- Mink mid-length coat
- Fitz and Floyd Christmas pieces
- Nice collection of better costume jewelry
- European porcelain
Sign up on line!
Be one of the first people in the door by signing up on line.
- You may sign up on line NOW through 10 p.m. on January 12 by sending an email to NextChapterSignUp@gmail.com. (Please cut and paste the address.) We will send a confirmation each evening at about 11 p.m. which will include your place in line.
- By signing up, you do not need to camp out for hours as you wait to enter the house. Just arrive at about 8:50 a.m. on January 13.
Suggested Offer Program:
We are often asked what happens to items that do not sell. We have a program where you can provide a sealed offer for selected items, and we will let you know if your offer has been accepted after the sale has ended.
Of course, we always say "you snooze, you lose," and the item can be sold even if you provide a sealed offer. Also, there are no guarantees that your offer will be accepted.
For details, ask at our check out area. (Please note: the Suggested Offer program is not an auction.)