Impressive Blue Moon Estate Sale
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE.
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
Following Best Practices, masks are required to be worn at all times on site.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Great state with fantastic finds for your home. Come back for more details and pictures! Items for everyone, kitchen to garage, books, clothing, toys etc.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!