*After Thanksgiving Shopping in Gorgeous Home in Country Club Estates*
moving sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
12pm to 3pm
Thank you for coming to the sale!
***PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY OR IN THE YARD***
Terms and Conditions:
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS & CREDIT CARDS (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) WITH PROPER I.D.
*We do not charge a fee for using a card*
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please bring help to load any large items purchased
2) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss being sold if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day. If you wish to leave an offer on any item over $50, please ask for an offer sheet. If you put an offer on an item, please honor your offer if your offer is the highest.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before. There will be a sign up sheet put out before the beginning of the sale on each day of the sale. Buyers will enter according to their position on the sign up sheet.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
11) Homeowner and Blue Moon Estate Sales are not responsible for accidents.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Come shop after Thanksgiving and Black Friday in an immaculate home in Rock Hill.
John Deere Lawn Tractor
Craftsman push mower
1 1/2 years old Whirlpool stainless 24.7 cu ft French door refrigerator with ice maker
1 1/2 years old GE washer and dryer
White freezer on top refrigerator
Butcher block top kitchen island
Shermag Furniture dining room table with 6 chairs and china cabinet
Scrap wood and pressure treated wood
Patio table and chairs
Vintage Boy Scout and Cub Scout manuals
Sunroom furniture - pair of white metal arm chairs with cushions and wicker accent table
Dark wood plant shelf
2 Metal benches
Mission style coffee table
Medium wood tone nightstand
Modern leather chair with ottoman
Cabinets for a shop or garage
Collection of Salt and peppershakers
Vintage desk and 2 vintage desk chairs
Baldwin Console piano
Samsung home theater system with 5 disc DVD changer and HDMI - model HT-Q70
Pair of JBL speakers
Small kitchen appliances
Live potted plants
Fontaine clarinet in case
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!