*Coins, 1st Edition Books and More-Estate Sale in Rawlinson Acres*
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 2pm
11am to 2pm
Thank you for coming to the sale!
***PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY OR ON THE GRASS***
Terms and Conditions:
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) WITH PROPER I.D.
*We do not charge a fee for using a card*
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please bring help to load any large items purchased
2) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss being sold if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day. If you wish to leave an offer on any item over $50, please ask for an offer sheet. If you put an offer on an item, please honor your offer if your offer is the highest.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before. There will be a sign-up sheet put out before the beginning of the sale on each day of the sale. Buyers will enter according to their position on the sign-up sheet.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
11) Homeowner and Blue Moon Estate Sales are not responsible for accidents.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Beautiful home in Rock Hill with so many exciting treasures!!!
Calling all book collectors and coin collectors!
American Eagle 1 ounce Proof Silver Bullion Coins from the U S Mint
One American Eagle 1/2 ounce Proof Gold Bullion Coin from the U S Mint
Two American Eagle 1/4 ounce Proof Gold Bullion Coins from the U S Mint
Silver Half Dollar collection - 1934 through 1964 in wood display box
End table with glass display of the 50 State Quarters
Presidents $1 dollar coin collection with information sheets and United States postal stamps
Proof sets of Various years
Ronald Reagan signed limited edition "An American Life" with audio tapes in oak chest
Ronald Reagan memorabilia
Easton Press leather bound book collection totaling 302, with over 50 signed and signed first edition, leather bound books by various authors, such as Richard Nixon, George Bush, Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Gerald Ford, Henry Kissinger, John McCain and many more.
George Wallace memorabilia item
Waterford Lismore Diamond Toasting Flutes
Snow Baby figurines
Game table with 2 chairs
Area rugs and runners
Scuba diving gear
8 foot Utility Trailer
Frigidaire white stand up freezer
Ropes white refrigerator with freezer on top
Troybilt push lawnmower
Bedroom furniture - queen bedroom suit by Century Furniture-queen sleigh bed, chest of drawers, 2 nightstands
Queen sleigh bed
Accent tables and chests
Burgundy La-z-boy recliner
Men's clothing and shoes
Vintage metal Coca Cola cooler
Mopar head covers
And so much more!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!