Historic Home: Great Farmhouse Decor, Furnishings and Crafts
SALE WILL FOLLOW CURRENT CDC AND LOCAL HEALTH RECOMMENDATIONS:
SEE PICTURES BY SCROLLING BELOW:
Moving assistance can be arranged at the sale.
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS & CREDIT CARDS WITH 2 forms of PROPER I.D.
1) If you wish to purchase a large item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Baskets will be available for the shopping of smaller tagged items.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. With advance notice assistance can be arranged for loading larger items. Local drop off deliveries for larger items can also be arranged for a reasonable fee.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES!
This historic Arlington home is absolutely loaded with a great selection of farmhouse decor, furnishings, crafts, and a lot of neat items for the younger girls in your family.
We look forward to seeing you at this great Blue Moon Sale!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!