Anna and Earl Griffith
***** YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN MOVING HELP IF BUYING FURNITURE****
Bring your own boxes and packing material. WE WILL NOT BE WRAPPING OR BAGGING.
Terms & Policies ( Yep! Boring…)
East Tennessee Estate Liquidators
BRING YOUR OWN HELP IF MOVING FURNITURE
THANK YOU for Attending Our Sale EVENT!
WE LOVE to SEE YOU!
All SALES ARE FINAL (Really!)
Merchandise Sold AS-IS / Where-IS (You Move it)
NO Refunds. NO exchanges.
NO Partial Exchanges. NO Swaps.
For those who are not familiar with our sales:
1. All items are sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS and DEFECTS THEREIN." There are no guarantees by those selling or Owner.
2. You MUST Move your own items. We WILL NOT have anyone to help you move and have no way to deliver items. You are responsible for any damage you cause to home or grounds.
3. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
4. Payments: Cash Thank-you. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
5. You are at your own risk on property and grounds.
6. No strollers, animals, food or drink or smoking permitted inside home. Wheel chairs will not fit into home. Walkers with wheels must be clean on bottom please.
7. We reserve the right to limit number of persons inside home.
8. We reserve the right to remove person(s) from home or grounds.
9. Doors open at advertised time.
10. Restrooms are not available.
11. You steal, We WILL call the police.
12. Please park responsibly and do not block drives, roadways, or mailboxes.
13. We are not responsible for items left on premises after purchase.
Thank-you! Now Get in there & have some fun buying something!
Be sure to bring someone to help you load items as we are not able to help with carrying and loading
Two great Houses on one great property.
This is the home of the late Earl and Anna Griffith.
These homes have it all. This is a sale you don’t want to miss. Grab a train, ride a bus, take a boat or ride with a friend.. Like I said you dont want to miss this once in a lifetime sale of one of the most prominent families in this city.
Over 600 pieces of Fostoria Glassware. Some very rare pieces.
Over 15 or more Punch bowls, including Fostoria punch bowls in three sizes.
Tons of china along with furniture and other house hold items to numerous to mention.
Few hand tools.
Some of the best Vintage Mens and Women’s clothing from the 70’s 80’s possible earlier dates. If you into vintage clothes you don’t want to miss this sale.
Patio furniture, MCM glassware,
Baby Grand Piano and an upright piano. These pianos are in great shape.
Washer, Dryer, refrigerator, vintage Harvest gold Refrigerator and stove.
Hours of sale are
Wed June 16, 2PM till 7PM
Thurs June 17, 9AM till 2PM
Friday June 18, 9AM till 2PM
Saturday June 19th, 9AM till 3PM
Please if you make just one sale this season make this the sale don’t wont want to miss this sale.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!