RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, October 7, 2017, at 10:00 am
Location: 575 and 585 Crossroads Church Rd, Camden, TN 38320
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 393.
Selling for Mr Bill and Mrs Shelby Piatt, downsizing and moving.
REAL ESTATE: 166 ACRES, 2 HOMES, BARNS, PASTURE, HARDWOOD TIMBER, FARM EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, GOATS, HOUSEHOLD CONTENTS
Auctioneer’s Comment: No buyers premium or hidden fees.
OPEN HOUSE on Real Estate Only Sunday, September 24, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
166 ACRES, 2 HOMES, BARNS, PASTURE, HARDWOOD TIMBER
Selling ABSOLUTE Regardless of Price at Noon
Secluded and Private Magnificent Piece of West Tennessee Real Estate
- Majestic Hardwood Timber, marketable;
- 2 Lakes;
- Wildlife Abundant;
- 5 shops;
- 3 Barns, most with electric and water;
- Fenced and Cross Fenced;
- Currently Working Goat Ranch
- 2 Clean Spacious Homes Move-in Ready
- 2000+/- sq ft Ranch, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- 1200+/-sq ft 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Fruit Trees: Pecan, Apple, Plum
- Chicken House/Tool Shed;
- Shop 30x36 with 16 ft Concrete Floor and Wired.
Tracts Details Coming Soon
FARM EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, GOATS, HOUSEHOLD CONTENTS
Goats Sell at 1:00 pm, Farm Equipment Sells at 12:30 pm
- Concrete Patio Set with Umbrella;;
- Sofa and Over-sized Chair;
- Vizio Flat Screen TV 55 Inch;
- Vizio Sound Bar and Speakers;
- Modern Entertainment Center;
- Milk Can;
- Washer, Whirlpool;
- Dyer, Kenmore;
- Small Chest Freezer, 32x33, Nice;
- Concrete Indian;
- Maple Dining Table and 6 Chairs;
- Maple China Cabinet, Solid Maple;
- Maple Stereo;
- Side by Side Water/Ice in Door Kenmore Refrigerator;
- Green Painted Table;
- Stereo: Glen Campbell, Johnny Cash, Herb Alpert;
- Pitcher and Bowls;
- Tile Top Bistro Patio Table and Chairs with Umbrella;
- Air Compressor, Quincy, 80 Gallon;
- Pasture Aerator;
- 7 ft 3 pt Tufline Disc;
- 5 ft Heavy Box Blade with Rippers;
- 3 pt Hitch Post Digger;
- Pasture Drag;
- New Holland 256 Bar Rake;
- John Deere 336 Square Bailer Twine Tie, New Knotters;
- Kaufman Trailer, Brakes and Ramps with Title, 23 ft with 4 ft Dove and Ramps;
- Cattle Panels;
- 250-16 3 pt Seeder;
- House Bush Hog 6 ft;
- New Holland 4WD TN 75 Open Station with Canopy 6 Hyd Remotes, Loader, Woods 1027 Quick Attach;
- 3 pt Hitch Breaking Plow;
- Gehl 1162 9 ft Disk Mower;
- 7 Tine Spring Load Chisel Plow;
- Boom Pole;
- 100 Gallon Water Tank;John Deere D170 Mower 165 hrs 54 inch 25 hp;
- Craftsman 4T 4500 Mower, 276 hrs, 26 hp, Kohler 54 inch;
- Gas Powered Post Hole Digger;
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 1200 hrs with Top and Windshield 4WD;
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500;
- Treadle Type Sewing Machine;
- Boomers and Chains;
- Agri Fab Leaf Vacuum on Trailer;
- Fiberglass Extension Ladder;
- Trimmer on Wheels;
- Push Mower;
- Live Trap;
- Barbed Wire;
- Shop Sink;
- Back-end Blade;
- Ford 3000, bought new in 1970;
- Net Wire Roller 3 pt Hitch;
- Lincoln Ranger 250 Welder or Generator, 153 hrs;
- Cutting Torches;
- Job Box;
- 50 ft Welding Leads;
- Trailer 8x5;
- Chipper Shredder;
- Parts Washer;
- Mantis Tiller;
- Stihl MS 290 Chain Saw;
- 2 Husqvarna 440 Chain Saws;
- Husqvarna Blower;
- Hand Tools, Several;
- ATV Sprayer Tank;
- Chain Saw Sharpeners;
- Handy Man Jack;
- Table Saw;
- Wire Cage;
- 16 ft Tandem Axle Trailer;
- Radial Arm Saw;
- Electric Fence Chargers and Equipment, Lots;
- Fence Stretcher;
- Post Driver;
- 8 ft Brillion Roller Harrow;
- 6 ft King Kutter PTO Tiller;
- Fuel Tank, 100 Gallon with Electric Pump;
- Hay Manger;
- Wood Shelving;
- Steel Work Table;
- Limb Saw, Gas Powered;
- String Trimmer;
- Goat Equipment:
- Goat Medicines, Vet Supplies and Books;
- Sheep Docking Station;
- Heated Buckets, 3;
- Goat Birthing Huts;
- Electric Water Troughs;
- Goat Head Catch and Chute;
- 52 Heads Total: Myotonic, Fainting Goats Crossed with Nubian , Kiko and Spanish;
- 17 Breeding Age Does, Open Mostly 2-4 Year Olds;
- 2 Wethers;
- 16 Breeding Age Bucks;
- 16 Young Kids, Females
To View Real Estate Prior to Sale or for Questions on Real Estate Call Darrell Ridgely at 731-987-2847 (office) or 731-694-6213 (cell).
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance due on or before 45 days.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements.
Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Contact Us Today!
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213