Fine Gold, Silver, Gemstone and Native American Jewelry from a Collection- Ends 11/14
online only auction•9 day sale •sale is over
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. When you bid, you have committed to paying for and picking up your item(s) when you win. If you choose to ship items, then you have committed to paying for shipping, handling and packing of your winnings. Shipping, especially for larger, heavier and/or irregularly-shaped items, can be expensive.
2. Auctions are a legal agreement between a buyer and a seller. Since a bid is a commitment to buy, if you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges must be revoked and your winnings will be donated or resold. Please do not bid if you do not plan to pay.
3. If you win, you MUST pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made shipping arrangements by noon the day after the auction closes. We cannot change pick-up dates.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for an invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, just a credit or debit card.
8. If you do not pay or we do not hear from you by noon the day after auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder, and your bidding privileges must be revoked.
9. Shipping is available for most items at the buyer’s expense. We note on each lot's description whether shipping is available, and in some cases what the cost will be. Some larger items may be Local Pickup Only. If you've won multiple items, it's possible we may be able to combine them and reduce the number of boxes we ship to you. Please email us when you win an item if you need shipping. If we cannot ship the item ourselves, we will deliver your lot(s) to a shipper and they will contact you to arrange payment for packing, shipping and insurance. This is a separate transaction and we are not involved in any way once we've delivered your item(s) to the shipper.
10. If you require shipping, email us with an address, contact name and phone number by noon the day after you win the item.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. If you do not pay for shipping or handling by pick-up time, we will be forced to resell or donate the item. We cannot refund your purchase.
12. The exact address of the pick-up will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pick-up time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. Any items left at UPS or with outstanding handling or shipping costs for more than 7 days will be considered abandoned. We cannot refund if you have abandoned items at any time.
14. A buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount. Our system calculates and displays that amount as you bid and also shows it on the winning bidders's final invoice.
15. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw, and do not profess to be appraisers or hold advanced knowledge of the items we are selling. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
16. Finally, thank you for bidding and for your interest in our auctions! We appreciate your business and our clients appreciate your helping them transition to their next residence or chapter of their lives.
Each lot ends in a "staggered" fashion (Lot 001 ends at 7:00 PM, Lot 002 ends at 7:04 PM, etc.) unless bidding activity occurs within four minutes of the lot's scheduled ending. (This is known as a "soft ending", which helps prevent "sniping".) Bidding on a lot will close the later of either its scheduled ending time or when no bidding has occurred for four minutes.
We invite you to peruse our auction and register to bid--it's easy and fun and you can find some great potential buys! We've listed the lots below; we've included a representative photo of each of the lots in the auction. You can see more detailed shots at CTBids.com. Good luck and happy bidding!
Mark & Mary McClure, Owners
Caring Transitions of Greater Nashville
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!