RAIN OR SHINE
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 9/24/2017 (65-158-2:14:00 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (92-54).
Saturday, September 16, 2017, at 9:00 am
Location: 2617 Hwy 70 E, Jackson, TN 38305
Selling for Mrs Evelyn Louise Spain Estate
REAL ESTATE, CAMPER TRAILER, GLASSWARE, FURNITURE, CONTENTS
Auctioneer’s Comment: Very nostalgic home on Tract 1 and Endless Possibilities on all Tracts. All Sells Regardless of Price, No Buyers Premium. Miss it if you Dare!
Real Estate Only Open House Thursday, August 31, 2017 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Real Estate Selling at 11:00 am Regardless of Price
Offering in Tracts and as a Whole to Achieve Highest Possible Sales Price
TRACT 1: Ranch Style 2207 sq ft Cedar Shake Shiplap Siding sitting on 1.23 Acres . 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Central Heat and Air, Living Room and Den with Fireplace, Master Bedroom with Master Bath, Hardwood Flooring, Breakfast Nook and Formal Dining Room, separate Laundry Room/Utility Room, Breezeway/ Patio between house and attached 2-car Garage. Tract 1 will have a one year easement to use well located on Tract 2.
TRACT 2: House and 2.59 Acres with old style Barn with Loft. House needs extensive repairs. White siding, 2-3 bedrooms, 1 bath with wrap-around Porch. Well water.
TRACT 3: 3.13 Acres. Possible small building site on road. Joins Tract 2.
- 2000 Model Camper Trailer 28 ft with Air Bunk Beds, Bath, Dining Table, Propane Heat, Rood Air
- Cap Cod Glassware
- Solid Cherry Queen Ann Buffet
- Solid Cherry Dinning Table and 8 Chairs
- Solid Maple China Cabinet
- Crystal Candle Holders
- Etched Glass Pitcher
- Cherry Queen Ann Leg End Tables
- Duncan Phyfe End Table
- Brass Spitoon
- Brass Fireplace Screen
- Cherry Tables
- Painted Shade Electric Lamp
- 1800s Walnut One Drawer Stand
- 1800 Walnut Bed
- 1800s Dresser, Walnut
- Nice Old Rug
- Crochet and Linens
- 1800s Walnut 4 Drawer Chest
- 1800s Walnut Dresser
- Quilt Rack
- Whirlpool Refrigeration
- Small Appliances
- Vintage Sewing
- Johnson Brothers Staffordshire Bouquet, Set of 10
- Noritake china Jupiter Bowl, Service for 8
- Egg Plate
- Silver Plate
- Cast Iron Stick Pan
- Half Moon Table
- Ladies Rocking Chair
- Maple Drop Leaf table and 4 Chairs
- Whirlpool Washer and Dryer
- Upright Freezer
- Love Seat
- Maple Bedroom Suite: Chest on Chest, Bed
- Vintage Dresses
- Etched Glass Green Depression Light Fixture
- Chester Model 74 22 Short in Magazine
- Fenton 10" Cranberry Opalescent Hobnail Basket
- Fenton 6" Spiral Optic Cranberry Vase
- Fenton 7" Mulberry Basket
- Fenton 8" Milestone Collection Basket Numbered 294/1750 signed by Nancy Fenton
- Fenton 7" Peach Crest Basket
- Two Fenton 7.5" Ribbed Romantic Country and Berries Vase
- Pair of Fenton Romantic Country and Berries Candlesticks
- Fenton 6" Rare Ruby "God Bless America" Basket
- Fenton 6" Crandberry Opalescent Bow Vase
- Fenton 4" Burmese Dogwood Hat Vase
- Fenton 10" Charleston Vase
- Fenton 5" French Opalescent Hobnail Vase
- Fenton 7" Milk Glass Basket with Cardinal
- Fenton Blue Opalescent Hobnail Sugar and Creamer
- Fenton Blue Opalescent Hobnail Oil Cruet
- Fenton Ruby 2 pc Fairy Lamp
- Fenton Ruby 3" Vase
- Fenton 6" Jadeite Hobnail Vase
- Fenton 4" Blue Opalescent Vase
- Fenton 5" Violets in the Snow Vase
- Large Fenton Milk Glass Candy Dish
- Fenton French Opalescent Hobnail Mustard Jar
- Fenton Amber Syrup Pitcher
- Fenton 24" Gone with the Wind Cranberry Hobnail Lamp
- Fenton 24" Gone with the Wind Milk Glass Hobnail Lamp
- Fenton Hobnail Amberina Comport
- Fenton Hobnail Amberina Vases, 3" and 4"
- Fenton Hobnail Amberina 3-Toed Vase
- Fenton Hobnail Amberina Toothpick Holder
- Fenton 7" Hobnail Amberina Basket
- Peking Blue 4" Basket
- Paul Sebastian Figurine Mother and Daughter
- Limoge 3 pc Tea Set
- Beautiful Painted Porcelain Vase
- 4 pc FIL Dresser Set
- Blue Ball Pitcher
To View Real Estate Prior to Sale or for Questions on Real Estate Call Darrell Ridgely at 731-987-2847 (office) or 731-694-6213 (cell).
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance on or before Oct. 30, 2017. Seller warrants clear title at closing. 2017 taxes paid by buyer.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Contact Us Today!
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213