Rushing Estate Sale
Cash or check-no card transactions.
Not responsible for Accident on premises.
Please pack and load your items.
Items must be picked up by end of sale on Sunday.
This estate sale is in the home of Pat Rushing, and the late Chester Rushing, longtime Jackson residents. Both were avid Tennessee Vol Football fans and there's lots of Vol memorabilia and clothing available to purchase. The sale reflects their love of the outdoors, sports and gardening. There are so many good items for sale, you must attend! We have a 1991Mercedes convertible with hard top for sale . Numbers will be given out prior to sale at 8:00 am. Outside items in back of house will be sold starting at 8:30. Some items are:
- Cedar Chest
- Mixed wood handmade kitchen cabinet with glass doors
- Lighted curio with 4 glass shelves
- Maple dining table with 6 chairs and fitted mat
- Two nice full size bedroom suites
- 32" Magnavox flatscreen tv with wall mount
- Living Room set with 3 marble top end tables and coffee table
- Rocking Chair
- Two glass top tables
- Drop leaf kitchen table with 4 chairs
- Two refrigerators
- Two freezers-one chest and one upright
- Washer and gas dyer
- Chest of drawers
- Clothing-men and women's
- Christmas dishes
- Corelle dishes
- Fostoria glasses and dessert plates
- Corning Ware
- Outdoor furniture
- Exercise equipment
- Tennessee Vols memorabilia and clothing
- Large Craftsman tiller
- Small Troy Bilt tiller
- Honda 300 Four-Wheeler
- Toro push mower
- Tool box
- Hand tools
- Three outbuildings with a variety of items
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!