Online Auction W Chantilly Sterling, Antique, Furniture, Collectibles, Jewelry++
online only auction•2 day sale •sale is over
We accept Cash, Good Checks and now also Credit, Debit and Paypal with 3% surcharge. Buyers are responsible for removing their own items. See the Auction Site link for Auction Terms.
SEPT 12-13 HYBRID ESTATE SALE
LOCATED OFF LYON’S BEND
THURSDAY & FRIDAY SALE!!!
Gorham Chantilly Flatware; Berkey & Gay Dining room; Drexel & Dixie Furniture; Antiques; Collectibles; Jewelry ++
HOURS: Thursday, Sept 12: 1-6 PM
ONLINE AUCTION CLOSES THURSDAY STARTING 8 PM!
Friday, Sept 13: 1-6 PM for Auction Pickup and Half Price at 4 PM!
NEW: We will also be available Saturday 10-12 for auction pickups only.
Address: We release the address on Wednesday; the home is off Houser, which is off Lyon’s Bend, off Northshore Dr.
TERMS: We accept cash, good checks and credit/debit/paypal with 3% surchage. No Previews, No Pre-sales.
NUMBERS: We’ll hand out numbers Thursday about 11:45. Take a number on our business card if you want to hold a place in the line when we open.
PARKING: PARK ONLY ON THE ODD NUMBER SIDE. Parking is roomier before the house than after. Don’t park in the cul de sac!!
ONLINE AUCTION LISTING (To bid, click the link above. For tag sale items, see below.)
- J1. Matched Set of Pearl Necklace and Earrings, with 14K clasp and posts, in a protector from Markman's. This is an opera-length necklace at 23" long. The pearls have good matching shape and luster, and they are 6mm pearls.
- J2. Fabulous Astrologically-Themed Mexican Sterling Silver Bracelet, signed "Taxco". It has 12 dangles and each round dangle has an astrological symbol inlaid with Mother of Pearl. 7.25" long, 60g total weight.
- J3. Pair of 14K Gold screw-back earrings with Tennessee Pearls, in the original box from Karen's Jewelers.
- J4. Antique Tennessee Pearl Bar Pin, in 14K Yellow Gold with a White Gold front. It's in very good condition and the pin has a safety clasp on it. 5.3g total weight.
- J5. Pretty Pewter Cuff Bracelet by Jorgen Jensen of Denmark. The cuff has a slight concave surface and the center part has been hand-hammered.
- J6. Another Wonderful Mexican Sterling Bracelet. This one has 5 amazing drops with filigree flowers and granulation, dangling from a chain made of round circles. It is signed "Cuernavaca." 7" long, 28g total weight. It is also stamped with the letters "RD" and the number "17" in a bell.
- J7. Great Lot of Signed Sterling Silver Jewelry, including a hand-wrought flower by Georg Jensen of USA, a Stuart Nye pin with pinecones, Taxco earrings set with Amethyst, a flower pin signed "BRKS", and an enamel butterfly pin from Norway, and some Victorian pins with wrapped Coral, and others.
- J8. Antique Sterling Silver Compact and Coin Purse, on a chain, with good clasp and hinges. It is monogrammed "MEC" on the outside and it's a bit tarnished but in good physical condition otherwise. The stamp says it has 14K inlay. The dime and nickel holders have good springs; there is a crack in the mirror. Weighs 115g.
- J9. Second Sterling Silver Coin Purse, also monogrammed "MEC". This one has a hand-hammered surface texture, and a good clasp, hinge, and chain. The mirror and the coin holders are also in good shape. Weighs 99g.
- J10. Beautiful Jade Necklace with a hand-carved pendant. The necklace is made of 8mm-8.5mm beads with beautiful color, and the pendant is a peach, which is a symbol for longevity. The necklace is 27" long and the pendant is 2" long.
- J11. Lot of 3 Original Pins from the 1933 World's Fair. Includes: 2 "I was there" pins that are 3/4" in diameter; and the hard-to-find "I've seen the world champion log rollers" pin.
- J12. Lot of 5 Pins from the GIA. The largest on the upper right is 14K Gold. There is a 40-year pin, and 2 red, white, and blue pins, as well. They say GIA to BLE.
- J13. Lot of Pins from various groups, including the AMA, Sigma Kappa, IO Chi, Hospital Auxiliary, and BLE. Some may be Gold, but none are marked Gold.
- J14. 14K Yellow Gold Ring set with a large, 14mm x 17mm, Citrine. There is some wear to the edge of the stone. It's in a pretty mounting. Size 6, weighs 9g overall.
- Towle 1971 Sterling Silver Christmas Ornament, in the original box, with the paperwork from Andrew Morton. It's in good shape but a little tarnished, and has the partridge in a pear tree on one side and a descending dove on the other.
- SS1. Service for 4 in Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Flatware. This is our most complete lot, as it includes: Salad fork, dinner fork, teaspoon, soup spoon, demitasse spoon, iced tea spoon, salt spoons, hors d' oeuvre fork, butter knives, and dinner knives. There is light tarnish on some pieces, but we're pretty sure none of the pieces in this set have a monogram. Total weight is 29.5 ozt, plus the knife handles for approximately 31.5 ozt total. Comes in a Reed and Barton Silver Chest.
- SS2. Second Service for 4 in Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver Flatware, in a silver chest. This has all the same pieces as the previous lot, except the salt spoons, so 9 different types, including: Salad fork, dinner fork, teaspoon, soup spoon, demitasse spoon, iced tea spoon, hors d' oeuvre fork, butter knives, and dinner knives. There may be a few pieces in this set with a monogram. Total weight is still approximately 31.5 ozt.
- SS3. Service for 4 in Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver Flatware. Including: Salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, butter knife, teaspoon, soup spoon, demitasse spoon, and iced tea spoon. None of the pieces are engraved. Many pieces have a great finish and a few have some tarnish. Total weight is 26.8 ozt, plus the knife handles for approx. 28.5 ozt. This set does not come with a silver box.
- SS4. Service for 4 in Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver Flatware. This set includes: Salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, butter knife, teaspoon, soup spoon, and iced tea spoon. Nothing is engraved and 3 of the iced tea spoons and 2 of the dinner knives, and 1 dinner fork are still in packages. Total weight is 21.3 ozt, plus the knife handles, for a total of approx. 23.3 ozt.
- SS5. Large Lot of Serving Flatware Pieces in Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver. Including: Large and Small Gravy Spoon, Slotted Spoon, Tomato Server, 4 Serving Spoons and 1 Fork, and others. 13 pieces in all. Total weight 22.3 ozt.
- SS6. Another Lot of Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver Serving Pieces. Including: Carving Sets with Long and Short Knives, 3 Different Cake Servers, and the Wooden Salad Set.
- SS7. Service for 4 in the Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver Flatware. This lot includes: Hors d' Oeuvres fork, salad fork, dinner fork, soup spoon, teaspoon, demitasse spoon, butter knives, dinner knives, and 2 iced tea spoons. Several of these pieces are monogrammed with the letter "H". Total weight 28.2 ozt, plus the 4 knife handles, for approx. 30 ozt total weight.
- SS8. Caterer's Special Lot of Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver Flatware. Includes: 20 salad/dessert forks. All are in very good condition and none have a monogram. Total weight is 24 ozt.
- SS9. Final Lot of Gorham "Chantilly" Sterling Silver Flatware and Serving Pieces. This is a miscellaneous lot and includes: 2 Tomato Servers, 4 Serving Spoons, 2 Medium Serving Spoons, Serving Fork, and a random mix of other pieces. 25 Solid Pieces and 2 knives with handles. Total weight approx 33.5 ozt.
- Berkey and Gay Mahogany Dining Room Table with extra leaves and 6 chairs. Also comes with table pads. With a 1980 appraisal and an article from Joe Rosson. The table with no leaves is a 54" round; it is shown with four 8" leaves, giving it a length of about 7' 2"; 30" tall. It sits on modified Queen Anne legs with casters and the chairs are also a modified Queen Anne with vase shaped backsplats. There are some wear marks on the finish, but no deep scratches or gouges. There is some sun fading on the 2 legs that are near the front window. Overall, it is in very handsome shape and it's an elegant set. 1980 appraisal was for $2500.00 and Joe Rosson put it at $3500.00 for the whole set. The company was out of business by 1945.
- Wonderful Antique Berkey and Gay Buffet Server. It is 6' wide, 21.5" deep, 36.5" tall. It has 2 wide drawers in the center and 1 drawer over 1 door on the sides, which each have a step-down below the center and which sit on modified Queen Anne legs. The wood grain is rich and beautiful and all the original hardware is here. The doors have locks and we have a key. There are some scuffs around the feet but it's generally in very good condition.
- Matching Berkey and Gay 2-Drawer Server on high legs. It is 41.5" wide, 18" deep, 33" tall. It has matching hardware and the modified Queen Anne legs. The finish is in good shape on a pretty woodgrain. There are a couple pieces of molding off the drawer on the right, but we have those pieces safely in a drawer. Otherwise, very nice condition.
- 8-Drawer Dresser by Davis Furniture Company, in solid Mahogany #1. In very good condition. Measures 35.5" wide, 20" deep, 56" tall. It has 4 wide drawers and 4 half-width drawers, with interesting hardware. The finish is in very good condition. Quality piece.
- 8-Drawer Dresser by Davis Furniture Company, in solid Mahogany #2. In very good condition. Measures 35.5" wide, 20" deep, 56" tall. It has 4 wide drawers and 4 half-width drawers, with interesting hardware. The finish is in very good condition. Quality piece.
- Matching 9-Drawer Chest with Wall Mirror, by Davis Furniture. It has 3 drawers with Brass hardware on each side and 2 doors in the center that cover 3 linen drawers. It's a solid wood and very well crafted, and in very well-functioning condition, with a nice finish. 71" long, 20" deep, 32" tall. The mirror is a very good match to it, though we're not convinced it's original. It is 65" wide, 53" tall.
- Delightful Antique Doctor's Scale with height gauge. From the Continental Scale Works of Chicago, #143092. It is 18" wide, about 18" deep, 5' tall. In good functioning condition.
- King Size Bookshelf Headboard in what looks like Poplar or Maple. It's in good clean condition and has sliding panels in the top. Measures 78" wide, 11" deep, 38" tall. It has a bracket to attach rails.
- Handsome Mahogany Kneehole Desk with a stencilled leather top and nice carved molding around the edge. 44" wide, 23.5" deep, 30" tall. It has a file drawer and 2 more drawers on the right, 4 drawers left, and 1 center. There is some wear to the finish, but generally it's in good shape and the leather looks good, too.
- Adorable Vintage Yellow and White French Provincial Chests with Bookcase and Corner Desk. In the Teenette II line, by Dixie Furniture. The 2 chests have 6 drawers and are 47" wide, 18.5" deep; including the removable bookshelf top, they're 69" tall. The corner desk is essentially 36" square with one corner removed where it has a drawer and a matching chair. They're in good sturdy condition and there is no damage or issues with the wood, but the yellow paint shows its age in a few spots, where it's stained or has tape sticky on it, etc. Built to last.
- Matching Pair of Twin Beds, which are presently set up as a King. Individually They measure 48" wide, 78" long, and the headboard is 49" tall. This set comes with the 2 Twin box springs and the King mattress. Again, they're good and sturdy and there is no issues with the wood, but the yellow paint has some marks and tape sticky.
- Sweet Oval Mirror with a painted metal wreath of flowers. In good condition. Measures about 22" tall, 18" wide.
- Vintage Green Rocker Recliner, with a tufted back. The fabric is in good shape with no holes or tears, though it may have a little sun fading on one side. 31" wide, 31" deep, 35" tall.
- Fun Antique Pair of Steel Trundle Bed Frames #1. One of the two sits on 8" legs that are slightly wider and the second one has fold-away legs with a wooden wheel that ends up on the bottom once they're folded up so you can slide it in and out from under the first frame. The paint is a little chipped in spots, but the mattress support springs are in great shape and the wooden wheels and folding legs are in good operating condition. Each is 34" wide, and the maximum length is 80" long.
- Fun Antique Pair of Steel Trundle Bed Frames #2. One of the two sits on 8" legs that are slightly wider and the second one has fold-away legs with a wooden wheel that ends up on the bottom once they're folded up so you can slide it in and out from under the first frame. The paint is a little chipped in spots, but the mattress support springs are in great shape and the wooden wheels and folding legs are in good operating condition. Each is 34" wide, and the maximum length is 80" long.
- Fantastic Frigidaire Custom Imperial Stovetop and Oven, from the early 60s, that is original to the house. It has super-cool features, including that the stovetop stows away or pulls out for use, and the oven doors are hinged to pull out and raise up. All the knobs, handles, cursive writing, and lights are intact and original, making this an extraordinary find. Buyer will be responsible for removal, which will require some forethought and preparation, so as not to damage the house. Note that there is a minimum bid required, because of the risk of removal leaving issues with the house.
- 9-Drawer Chest by Drexel in their "Campaigner" line, dated 1964. In surprisingly good condition for having been in a boy's room for 50 years. It has the classic recessed hardware for campaign furniture, and corner braces, as well. 58" wide, 19" deep, 31" tall.
- Matching Drexel "Campaigner" 4-Drawer Desk. 46" wide, 19" deep, 31" tall. It's also in good shape with just a few nicks on the wood.
- Matching Drexel "Campaigner" Chest with Bookshelf Topper. The base has 3 drawers and there are 2 doors for storage in the upper section, as well. There is not top on it--we don't know if that was by design or a modification. Measures 30" wide, 19" deep, 77" tall.
- Matching Drexel "Campaigner" Trundle Bed. The frame against the wall can hold a second twin bed, and the bed shown would slide underneath. Comes with the 1 mattress.
- Antique Rectangular Sea Chest. Appears to be all original and generally in good condition. 34" wide, 20" deep, 24" tall. It has good steel corner braces and handsome wood straps, and the catches on the front are still in good shape. The leather handles on the ends have gone.
- Pretty Wingback Armchair with rough Silk upholstery, in good condition. Measures 33" wide, 32" deep, 40" tall. In good clean condition with no holes or tears, and even has arm covers.
- La-Z-Boy Recliner #1. It has clean brown upholstery and is in good functional condition. 34" wide, 34" deep, 39" tall.
- La-Z-Boy Recliner #2. It has clean brown upholstery and is in good functional condition. The footrest looks a little crooked because it has come detached from the frame, so it is in functional condition but needs a couple of screws to hold it back on. Measures 34" wide, 34" deep, 39" tall.
- Awesome Pair of Vintage Pioneer CS-63DX speakers #1, in beautiful Mahogany cabinets with diamond grids on the front. 19" wide, 13" deep, 28.5" tall. Presumed to be in good working condition, but not fully tested.
- Awesome Pair of Vintage Pioneer CS-63DX speakers #2, in beautiful Mahogany cabinets with diamond grids on the front. 19" wide, 13" deep, 28.5" tall. Presumed to be in good working condition, but not fully tested.
- Another Pair of Large Speakers, from the Rockford Special Furniture Company in Illinois. These measure 20.5" wide, 20" deep, 27" tall. Presumed to be in good working condition.
- Maytag Heavy Duty Clothes Washer, model A712. In good working condition.
- GE Heavy Duty Clothes Dryer, model DDE7500GALWH. In good working condition.
- Frigidaire Frost-Proof Food Freezer Deluxe. The family unplugged it to save electricity, but it fires right up when we plug it in. 32" wide, 24.5" deep, 66" tall. Look at it next to a door for easy removal!
- Fridgidaire Cold Pantry from the 60s, with fridge over freezer. It also fires right up when we plug it in. It has chrome edging and mid-century styling inside. Measures 32" wide, about 26" deep, 6' tall.
- Pretty Wicker Loveseat with a nice braiding accent around the top edges and front. In very good condition with no breaks. It has a beige cushion. 58" wide, 26" deep, 36" tall.
- Antique Wooden Sugar Bucket with the original lid and handle and in good sturdy condition with no breaks. We found a sticky note inside where the family researched it and that shows that they asked Joe Rosson and he valued it at $800.00-$1000.00. 15" diameter, 15" tall.
- Very Antique Mantel Clock by the Gilbert Clock Company. We have the glass, though it has come out of the frame. It has keys and a pendulum, but acts like it needs a cleaning because it will run and chime, but stops. 20.5" long, 10" tall.
- Lot of 5 David Winter Cottages plus a clone. All in good clean condition and with a collector's book. There is one chip off the tower of the Cotswold Village.
- Original Metal Sculpture by Bill Lett, mounted on Mahogany. In very good condition. Could be St. George or another knight, as it is a helmeted rider on a horse with a lance and shield. Comes with an original card from the artist, as well.
- Two Wagner Cast Iron Frying Pans, including 1058A 10.5" Pan and a #10, 11.5" Pan. They do not appear to be warped and they've been well-kept.
- Very Interesting Pair of Framed Prints. They both show antique objects--one has a ship and the other has furniture and other items. They both have descriptions in Latin underneath, and the impression from the engraving is also visible. Each is about 12" x 14". In very good condition, with label on the back.
- Trio of Pigeon Forge Items, all painted with Dogwoods. We have two 5" teapots and a 5.5" pitcher. They're all in very good condition with no chips or cracks.
- Framed Contour Map of Knoxville, Tennessee. These maps are known as Transverse Mercator Projection. This one has Knoxville in the upper right corner, so it has an excellent view of the Smokies. Measures 34" x 22.5" in the frame.
- Service for 10 in a Beautiful Bavarian White China with Gold Rim, in the 'Sevres' pattern. There are approximately 10 of: Dinner plates, soup bowls, small bowls; 7 salad or dessert plates; 4 oval platters; 2 oval bowls; 2 covered servers; lots of saucers; 7 cups; and 8 nut dishes. We see a few chips on various pieces and there is some wear to the Gold.
- Service for about 10 in Noritake "Esquire" China. This is an unusual pattern with pretty swirling designs around the edges and center. Includes: Dinner plate, salad plate, bread plate, small bowls, cups and saucers, sugar. There are 10 of everything except the salad plate and small bowl, which have only 8 each. We don't notice any chips.
- Set of Wedgewood "Edme" China. Includes: 12 plates, 10 salad plates, 7 regular cups and saucers, 2 demitasse cups and saucers. The condition looks good, we don't see any chips.
- Lot of 6 Sterling Silver Nut Dishes, from Reed & Barton. They're very ornate, with nuts, fruits, and flowers around the edge. They are #X569, made in France. In good shape with just a few little specks on tarnish on some of them.
- Gorgeous Antique Gilt-Frame Mirror. The frame is deep and has Acanthus carved in the outer part. It's in generally good condition but there are 2 flakes off of the left edge, each smaller than 1" square. Approx. 25" x 29".
- Fabulous Looking Ampro Precision Projector, for old film. Looks like 16mm. Its mid-century styling is wonderful.
- Panasonic SA-6800X Am/Fm 4-Channel Receiver, in good working condition. Powers on, lights up, and plays. It's from the early 70s and is quadrophonic.
- Technics, by Panasonic, 8-Track Player with play and record. It is also 4-channel. We are not able to test it.
- Panasonic 4-Channel Reel-to-Reel Player, model 470. It powers on, lights up, and both sides turn for rewind and play. It has choice of tape speeds and a counter.
- Dual 1019 Turntable, in a gorgeous Mahogany case with a lift-up lid. The turntable turns freely and we can hear the motor running but it doesn't seem to engage the table. But when we manually spin the table, the automatic needle works.
- Carl Sandburg 6-Volume Set on Abraham Lincoln, in good condition. Copyrights 1925, '26 by Charles Scribners.
- Nice Mink Stole from Vola's Furriers, Knoxville. It's in good clean condition.
- Vase and Clock in Ceramic by Ed C. Brinkman, an Arrowmont Artist. There is some artist info on a sticky on the back of the clock. Clock measures 11.5" x 13" and is in very good condition. The vase has 2 openings and holes on the side where you can hang it from a string; measures 11" tall and there is a chip off one of the spouts, but it's so free-form it doesn't really show.
- Antique Royal Manual Typewriter, in good physical condition with nice keys and cover. It's in fair working condition, needs some adjusting.
- 8-Volume Illustrated Library Edition Set of Works by Charles Dickens by the Thompson Publishing Company. In very good condition.
- Astatic Model JT30 Crystal Microphone, in the original box with the original bag protector.
- Gorgeous Clean Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine, model 221 Sewing Machine. In gorgeous condition, in the original carry case with the manual; even the oil can is clipped in its proper spot. The black paint is still high gloss and there is hardly a scuff on the Gold stencilling.
- Pair of 6-Drawer Mahogany Storage Cabinets with decorative drawer pulls and handles on the sides. They each measure 26.5" wide, 16" deep, 10.5" tall. We have them stacked, but they look like they're made to go side by side because there is a curved lip on the back. They're in good condition and operate well; there are a few scuffs and little paint splatters.
- Adorable Child's Platform Rocker, with cloth and vinyl upholstery. In remarkably good condition. 18" wide, 19" deep, 21" tall.
- Pair of Anderson and Hickey 4-Drawer Steel Filing Cabinets in good condition. Each measures 15" wide, 29" deep, 52.5" tall.
- Cox PT19 Flight Trainer Plane in the original box. Appears to be complete and has an old gas and battery pack with it, too. With the original instructions. It has an .049 engine. The box smells a little like the fuel, but it's otherwise in good shape.
- Pair of Tall Narrow Leaded Glass Panels that have a beautiful overlapped oval pattern in the glass. They each measure 14" x 54.25" and they're complete except for the bottom left panel of the one shown on the right.
- Adorable Child's Red and White Folding Table and Chairs. The table has a red top and folding white legs, and the two white chairs have a slot in the sides where the seat slides up and they flatten out. It has a few nicks to the paint but it's basically in good shape for it's age. The table is 24" square.
- Red and Chrome Vintage Child's Folding Table and Chairs. This one has the awesome Formica top with the gold stars in it; the chairs have red edges and back rests. The chrome pieces are a little bit rusty, but overall the set is still good and sturdy. Table is 24" square.
- Antique Hardwood Center Table, possibly Walnut, with curved and tapered legs and a pretty crossbrace. The top is oval but flares out at the corners where the legs attach, and it has pretty grain. The finish has a couple stains and fades from age but is generally good. 29" wide, 17" deep, 30" tall.
- Antique Iron Plant Stand with a Marble Top. It's in good condition with no rust and has pretty designs in the metal. Measures 12.5" square, 29" tall.
- Antique Silverplate Cruet Set with all the original bottles, which have a matched etched pattern in them. The silverplate body has flowers around it, as well. The bottles have the right lids and stoppers.
- Very Vintage Zenith Console Television with one of the earlier remotes. It's a Space Command 600 and it's in a nice solid wood cabinet with folding doors on the front that measures 35" wide, 22" deep, 28" tall.
- Magnavox 37" Flat Screen TV, Model 37NF301B. In working condition with a nice picture.
- Colored Lithograph by E. Gould, showing Ptilonorhynchus Holosericeus, from The Birds of Australia, Vol. 4, Plate 10. Has some water damage on back. Single matted and housed in a gilt frame, 36" x 30". There is some discoloration on the matting, and note that the litho was folded down the middle at some point in its life. It has a very high appraisal value, so hence we have a higher starting price.
TAG SALE LISTING (These items will be on sale at Tagged Prices when the sale opens THURSDAY, Sept 12th at 1 pm. For the Online auction items, click the link above or see list above.)
Dick Tracy Lunchbox
Vintage Board Games
Sifo Wooden Puzzle with 48 United States
Monogram Boot Hill Express Plastic Model, still in box
Etch a Sketch
Marble Out Game
Bongos and a Tambourine and other vintage music
Vintage Binoculars and Cameras
Old School EZ Reach
Vintage Putting Set
Great Collection of UT Items
Vintage Christmas Items, including a plastic formed tree with light inside and push-in ornament pegs
Big Selection of Record Albums and a bunch of Rock and Roll Album Covers (no discs)
Vintage Metal Shelving
Adorable Red and Chrome Child’s Table and Chairs
Pretty Console Table
Great Selection of Retro Cooking and Dining
Vintage Prizer Ware Enamel Cast Iron Frying Pan with Lid
Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Cast Iron Griddles
Cast Iron Cauldron or Bean Pot
Antique Wooden Bowls
Big Assortment of Silverplate Flatware
Cuisinart Food Processor
Retro Toaster, Blender, Juicer, and Waffle Makers
Vegetable-Themed Corning Ware
Fun Assortment of Very Deco Dishes and Accessories
Hammered Aluminum Serving Pieces
Cool Metal Chafing Dishes
Electric Carving Set
Very Vintage Hand Tools
Fun Coffee Mugs
Set of 6 Royal Doulton “The Kirkwood” Cups and Saucers
Sterling Candlesticks and Salt and Peppers
Collectible Cups and Saucers
Miscellaneous Sterling Flatware
Gorgeous Crystal Vase
Punch Bowl with Cups
Good Selection of Placemats, Tablecloths, Fancy Napkins, etc
Knoxville High School Commemorative Plate
Nice Antique Baskets
Slag Glass Table Lamp
Lots of Brass Candleholders
Fun Selection of Vintage Aprons
Large Selection of Silverplate Serving Pieces
Silverplate Coffee and Tea Service with a big Samovar plus the Tea, Coffee, Creamer, Sugar
S. Kirk and Sons Sterling Bowl, 11.5oz, plus another Sterling bowl and serving pieces
Pretty Lamps in different styles
Tennis Memorabilia, including a Dunlop Tennis Ball Wastebasket
Sanitaire Canister Vac
Cute Vintage Luggage
101 Dalmations Bedding Set
Collection of Canes
Closets Full of Women’s Clothes with some cool Retro pieces intermixed. Most in sizes 16 and XL.
Lots of UT Items
Carry Bags and Purses
World’s Fair T-Shirt
Cute Vintage Art Prints
Signed Numbered Print by Pauline Wallen
Great Assortment of Books, with lots of coffee table, art books, and history–see photos of spines for more detail
World Book Encyclopedia
Vintage Children’s Books
2 boxes of Sheet Music and Songbooks
Set of Folding Funeral Chairs
Metal Folding Chairs
Antique Singer Sewing Machine with the dome lid
Small Selection of Tools
Garage Metal Shelving
Bottles of Buttons
Vintage Croquet Mallets and Tennis Rackets
Vintage Painted Wood Cabinets
Ice Cream Maker
Retro Light Fixture
Bunch of Snow Skis and boots and poles
MORE NOT LISTED
Seven Seas Estate Sales
NEW PHONE # FOR THIS SALE: 865 207 9512
www.SevenSeasEstateSales.com and www.BidSevenSeasEstateSales.com
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!