Hybrid Estate Sale Opens for Tag Sale Fri-Sat Nov 22-23: Jewelry, Art, Bar Mirrors, Collectibles+++
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
1pm to 6pm
9am to 3pm
We accept Cash, Good Checks and now also Credit, Debit and Paypal with 3% surcharge. Buyers are responsible for removing their own items. See the Auction Site link for Auction Terms.
Nov 22-23 Hybrid Estate Sale in West Hills
Huge Online Auction + Tag Sale
Framed Art, Furniture, Appliances, Coins, Jewelry, China, Glassware Collectibles +++
HOURS: Friday, Nov 22: Open 1-6 PM for Tag Sale Day 1 and Online Auction Preview
ONLINE AUCTION CLOSES FRIDAY EVENING STARTING 7:30 PM
Saturday, Nov 23, Open 9-3 for Online Auction Pickup, plus Tag Sale Day 2, with half Price at 1 PM
and $5 Bag lots at 2:30!
Seven Seas will conduct a Hybrid Estate Sale to liquidate the entire contents of a lovely home in he West Hills subdivision in Knoxville, TN, over the weekend of Nov 22-23, 2019. This sale has 189 Lot Online Auction, and a Nice Tag Sale in the home as well.
This home has great Art, Furniture and Appliances, Barware, Judaica, and lovely Jewelry, Coins and household goods. There is a good mix in both the Online Auction and the Tag Sale!
THE ONLINE AUCTION INCLUDES: An impressive Collection of Framed Art including Peter Max prints from 1982 World’s Fair and pieces by Calder, Halsey, Abgi, Ohana, Rosenthal, Menguy, Farhi, Moskowitz, Weintraub, Hugh Bailey and others. Many are Israeli artists and many have Jewish themes.
In addition to the Art, we have 2 Refrigerators & a Freezer; Front Loading Washer/Dryer; Fully Adjusting King Bed with independent sides and Tempurpedic mattresses; Lovely Dining Room, plus more Bed and Living room Furniture. There is about 2 dozen pieces of fine Silver Jewelry made by Jewish Artists in Tunisia and Yemenite Jews now in Joffa. We also have an assortment of US Coins including an UNC Carson City Morgan, some Vera Bradley purses, China, Glassware, and other collectibles! The collection of 10 Records is a highlight!
THE TAG SALE INCLUDES: Everything else in the Home! This includes more Art and Judaica, plus a big collection of Bar Mirrors and liquor themed decor as our clients once owned a liquor store. The home has more Furniture, China, Kitchenware, glass, Decorative items, plus handy household and garage goods everyone can use.
TERMS: We accept Cash, Good Checks and Credit/Debit/Paypal with 3% surcharge. No Previews and No Presales.
NUMBERS: We hand out our numbers at about 11:45. You must be present at 11:45 to swap out any 'street' number or we will skip over them. Your number must be on our business card.
PARKING: Park Only on the ODD # Side.
TAG SALE LISTING (These items will be on sale at Tagged Prices when the sale opens Friday, Nov 22, at 1 PM. For the 189 Online Auction lots, click the link above or see list below.)
Vintage Vanity Seat with storage inside
End of Bed Storage Bench in brown vinyl
Children’s Hour 16-Volume Book Set
Tolkien Paperback Book Set in shelf sleeve
Singer Merritt 4525 Sewing Machine
2 Boxes of Sewing Supplies
Antique Match Strikes
Handpainted Nippon Vase
Candlewick Creamer Sugar
Paul Revere Horseshoe Bowl
Great Collection of Liquor-Themed Collectibles, including themed bottles, whiskey pitchers, mirrors, etc
St. Joseph’s Aspirin Display
World’s Fair Beer
Coca Cola Crate
Holocaust Museum in Washington Museum Book
Lion of Judah Cufflinks
Please See All the Judaic Art
Several Coffee Makers, including a Keurig
Funseekers Water Ballet Cake Plate
Several Sets of Wine Glasses
Vintage Colored Pyrex Bowls
Great Selection of Decorative Colorful Platters and Serving Pieces
Hamilton Beach Food Processor
Lots of Cookbooks
KitchenAid Countertop Oven
Lots of Good Cookware
Le Creuset Dutch Oven
Big Mix of Silverplate–platters, bowls, etc
Cut Crystal Pitcher
Beautiful Decorative Vases
Lenox “Solitaire” 7.5″ bowls, set of 12
2 Place Settings in Royal Doulton “Argenta”
Retro Snack Set
Full Size Mattress Sets
Selection of Toys
Lots of Sheets, Towels, Linens, Pillows
Several Wall Mirrors
Bathroom and Vanity Supplies
Closet full of bedding and bath linens
Pantry Full of useful kitchen items
Bunches of Lamps of different sizes and styles
Large Slection of Nice Table Linens
Hoover Windtunnel Vacuum
Dozens of small to medium pieces of framed art and a few sculpture. See photos!
Box Full of Men’s Ties
Metal and Plastic Storage Cabinets
Seagram’s 7 Wooden Garden Bench
MORE NOT LISTED!
ONLINE AUCTION LISTING (To bid, click the link above. For the Tag Sale list, see down below.)
- Handsome Oak Rectangular Dining Table with 6 chairs, 2 leaves, and extra pads, by American of Martinsville. Measures 42" wide, 70" long with no leaves--reaches 102" (8'6") with both leaves in. The chairs consist of 2 captain's chairs and 4 side chairs; they have sturdy straight backs and tweedy upholstered seats in good condition. The table sits on a double pedestal base that leaves lots of room for chairs and feet. Table and pads are in very good clean condition.
- Antique Solid Wood Dropleaf Table in good condition. It is 5' long and 21" wide with the leaves down; 42" wide with the leaves up. It sits on 4 legs that can be removed and looks like it's a sturdy table but one of the legs does need tightened to firm it up.
- Drexel Mid-Century Dining Table, in Mahogany. It is 38" wide, 65" long. It has square tapered legs and the finish overall is in good condition. Looks like 60's styling.
- Antique Nelsonized Wood 7-Drawer Dresser. With 2 doors over the center 3 drawers. It comes with a glass top protector, all the hardware, and a good overall finish. Measures 42" wide, 19" deep, 54" tall.
- Matching Nelsonized Nightstand with 2 doors over 1 drawer. Also in good clean condition, with a few scuffs. Measures 24" wide, 16" deep, 24" tall.
- 3-Piece Oak Bedroom Furniture Set, including a 5-Drawer Chest, 3-Drawer Chest, and 2-Drawer Nightstand, all in matching Oak with the same hardware. The tops appear to be laminate but the rest is natural wood. Overall condition is good to very good. 5-Drawer chest measures 34" wide, 18" deep, 43" tall; 3-Drawer chest is 30" wide, 18" deep, 30" tall; the Nightstand is 27" wide, 18" deep, 30" tall.
- King-Size Fully Adjusting Bed with Massage, that includes the Maple bedframe. The base unit is an S-cape 2MR dual unit, so the right and left sides operate independently. It has 2 Therapedic Ariel Twin Mattresses--one is brand new and the other is a little older, but neither were slept on regularly, only by guests. The bedframe is in good clean condition, 82" wide, 89" long, and the bed is fully independent of it, so you can use it or not. We tried out the massage and it works pretty...zzz.
- Electric Leather Recliner with zero wall clearance feature (where it slides forward instead of back towards the wall.) In very good clean condition, appears to be fairly new. Has a 2017 manufacture date, by the Timberland company, model TBL-1683RP.
- Cozy 2-Cushion Sofa with pretty pastel colors. In good condition with little wear. 75" long, 38" deep, 30" tall. Comes with the back and 2 accent cushions shown.
- Square Oak Coffee Table with inlay top that has 9 squares with burlwood centers. 36" square and 16" tall. It's in good clean condition and the finish is nice except along one edge where either sun or water has made the edge peel a little bit.
- Heavy Rectangular Oak Coffee Table with an intentionally distressed finish. 30" wide, 60" long, 16" tall. Super sturdy and there are a few scuffs on the finish but they blend in with the intentional distressing.
- Console Cabinet or Buffet Server with 3 pressed cane doors. All the doors have locks and we do have the key. Measures 58" wide, 19.5" deep, 34" tall. The wood appears to be Mahogany and it has a serpentine front. Each door is a second compartment--there is a single shelf on the two ends and 2 drawers in the center.
- Antique Buffet with attractive classical design features. Measures 66" wide, 21" deep, 36" tall. There are 3 drawers in the center and a door on each end. The doors and top drawers have a pretty fern designs and it has pretty drawer pulls, as well; there is also a Greek key design around the bottom of the cabinet and it sits on square tapering legs. It has a grain paint finish that is in pretty good shape.
- Unusual Quatrefoil Mirror with an antiqued gold finish and an intentionally oxidized look to the mirror. 33" square, 4.25" deep.
- Pair of Leather Covered Trunks, released by Mumm Cognac. The smaller is a square, 16" x 16" x 20" tall; the larger is 16" x 28" x 20" tall. They have the Mumm labeling on the front and a faux wax seal; they have good hinges, metal corners and hasps, and they are in good sturdy condition. The square one has a stain on the top.
- Fun 3-Light Floor Lamp on a marble base with brass body and arms. The arms are individual and you can adjust the length of the arms and the angle that they tilt. As shown, it's about 64" tall but you can change that.
- Jack Daniels Liquor Store Display with a Jack Daniels logo on 2 sides of the square base which is made of antique barn wood. The logos have been distressed to make them look antique, too. It collapses down and is easily put away. The top is 20" square and it is 34" tall.
- Fun Retro Black Vinyl Easy Chair, on casters, with a super cool low profile. The vinyl is in good shape with no holes or tears, and the wood edging across the front has a few scuffs. 34" wide, 32" deep, 26" tall.
- Solid Oak Desk by Stanley, in good sturdy condition but with a fair amount of wear to the finish, especially the front center edge. 64" long, 24" deep, 30" tall. Serious volume of heavy wood here, great candidate for a refinish.
- Modern Oak Laminate Desk with 2 drawers on either side--bottom drawers are file drawers. Looks good overall with very few scuffs. 65" wide, 20" deep, 30" tall.
- Unusual 16-Drawer Chest, in a blond wood that looks like Mahogany or Teak. It has mid-century styling but we don't see a maker's mark, and is has a laminate top that's been attached over the original wood. Measures 46" wide, 21" deep, 49" tall. In good sturdy condition with some rough places on the finish. Awesome organizer.
- Solid Oak Trundle Bed. It has an Oak frame that is 41" wide, 83" long. It has a plywood base with a mattress on it, and there is a trundle tucked underneath it that is disguised as 2 drawers but actually has a plywood bottom and can be used for storage or to make a second bed. Rolls in and out easily. The mattress on the top is a little older but appears to be clean.
- Pretty Hardwood 3-Drawer Chest by "Lea, the bedroom people". Appears to be newer and is in good clean condition with just a little wear across the front edge. 30" wide, 19" deep, 30" tall.
- Antique Mahogany Bow-Front Chest with 2-over-2 drawers, Hepplewhite pulls, and a glass top protector. Measures 46" wide, 22" deep, 35" tall. It's in good sturdy condition but there are lots of scuffs to the finish on the front, although the top is nicer thanks to the glass top.
- Newer Bombay Chest with painted designs and gold drawer pulls. Measures 36" wide, 16" deep, 31" tall. It's in good sturdy condition with some nicks and scuffs to the paint.
- Pretty Round Mirror with a 2-tone gilt frame. 32" diameter. In good condition with just a couple of chips on the frame.
- Nice Pickled Oak Square Coffee Table with 1 drawer. In good clean condition. 36" square, 17" tall.
- Matching Pickled Oak Coffee Table with 1 drawer. 45" long, 27" deep, 17" tall. In good clean condition although there is a little bit of scuffing on the drawer side.
- Retro Low Profile 3-Cushion Sofa in good condition. 102" wide, 37" deep, 31" tall. It's in good overall condition with little sign of wear other than on the front of the center cushion.
- Cozy Upholstered Armchair and Ottoman, in a striped pastel colors. The chair is in very good clean condition; there are some picked threads on the piping of the ottoman. Chair is 30" wide, 33" deep, 34" tall. Ottoman is 22" x 26".
- Unusual Floor Lamp with a twisted center column with about 6" diameter, styled to look like stone. It has a newer shade that's still covered in plastic and is in good working condition. 5' tall.
- Chinese Painted Ceramic Garden Seat. 12" diameter, 18" tall. It has beautiful birds and flowers all the way around.
- Nice Set of Forged Iron Fireplace Tools, with an extra whisk broom. 27" tall with a natural gray iron finish.
- Antique Record Cabinet in Mahogany with 2 drawers on the front and vertical dividers inside. 23" wide, 17.5" deep, 26" tall. It has clamshell pulls and it is nice and sturdy, but the finish on the top is heavily worn.
- Vintage 5-Drawer Chest on Chest with a painted finish. 30" wide, 17" deep, 45" tall.
- Massive Oak China Cabinet with 4 drawers in the base, 4 glass doors on the top, and it has lights in the top and glass shelves, as well. Currently, the doors have been removed, but you can see them in wrapping on the left side of the picture. 58" wide, 16" deep, 81" tall. In good sturdy condition with a nice finish. The center door on the bottom needs the magnet adjusted so it will close properly.
- Retro Upholstered Armchair with a striped pastel upholstery and short wood strips on the ends of the arms. Measures 30" wide, 35" deep, 27" tall. The upholstery is in good clean condition, the wood pieces have some wear to the finish. Great styling.
- One Drawer Console Table by Avington. It's lightweight and in good condition. Measures 48" long, 16" deep, 31" tall.
- LG Front Loading Washing Machine Model WM3360HWCA. It's in good clean working condition. It has Direct Drive, True Steam, True Balance, and a 10-year warranty on the motor. Comes with the manual.
- LG Front-Loading Clothes Dryer, Model DLEX3360W. In good clean working condition, comes with the manual.
- Fridgidaire Upright Chest Freezer, Model FFU20IC8CW1. It's in great working condition, although it could use a good cleaning inside once it's defrosted. Can be locked. Measures 32" wide, 29" deep not including the handle, about 70" tall. Comes with the manual.
- Kenmore White Refrigerator with Freezer on the bottom. In good working condition. Model 596.73502202. Comes with the manual. Measures 36" wide, 32" deep not including the handles, 70.5" tall. Beautiful on the outside and just needs wiped out inside.
- Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with ice and water in the door. In good clean working condition. Model FFHS2611LWO. Nice and clean on the outside and just needs wiped down inside. 36.5" wide, 32.5" deep not including handles, 70" tall.
- Sunbeam Wine Cooler Model BC130A, in good working condition, with the manual. Measures 21" wide, 21.5" deep, 33" tall.
- Service for 12 in Windmill Black by Gallery Collections of Japan. It has 12 each: Dinner plate; salad plate; cups and saucers; and 6 bowls. Lightly used, in very good condition.
- Service for approximately 12 in Lenox "Weatherly" China, which has a wavy edge and gold rim. It has: 12 dinner plates; 10 salad plates; 9 bread plates; 11 cups and saucers; and one bowl.
- Set of 4 Sterling Wine Goblets by Wallace. They're in good condition with no dings or bends; there is some light tarnish.
- 14 Lovely Crystal Water Goblets. We think these are Gorham, but they're not marked. They have a straight fluted design running down the sides and are in very good condition with no chips or cracks.
- Gorgeous 3-Piece Set of Pink Etched Glass with Silver Overlay. There is a 14" platter with a center rim and a matching footed center bowl, and a matching 10" plate with the same silver overlay.
- Pair of Hand-Blown Murano Glass Clowns. The first is a short candy dish and the second is standing upright with his arms out. The candy dish has some glass candies in it, as well. They measure 5" and 11" tall and are both in very good condition.
- Unusual Blenko Blue Glass Vase with a green and red glass flower. The vase has the original label and an interesting pinched wavy design down the inside of the sides. It is 11.5" tall and the flower is 19" tall and we don't know if it is Blenko.
- Service for 8 in Topaz Fostoria "Trojan" Pattern, with lots of extras. Includes: 8 dinner plates; 11 salad plates; 10 wine glasses; 6 water glasses; 10 champagnes. There are some small chips on some of the stemware but the plates look good and clean.
- Service for 6 in a mixture of Lenox 5-piece place settings. Includes one each place setting in: Hannah Platinum; Fruits of Life; Mansfield; Royal Arcade; Hayworth; and Montclair. (Note that these dishes have been kept Kosher for Passover.)
- Service for 8 in Lenox China. All 8 place settings have 5 pieces and they are made up of a fun mix of at least 10 different patterns--see photos for details. (Note that these dishes have been kept Kosher for Passover.)
- Mixed Lot of Beautiful and Old Rogers Brothers Triple Plate Flatware, in a silver chest. There are 2 patterns here--both of which are very ornate. All told, there are: 12 forks; 11 teaspoons; 10 serving spoons; 13 table knives. The box is sturdy but there is lots of wear to the finish.
- Wonderful Lot of Vintage 8mm Movies and 2 different styles of Projectors--one an 8mm and one a Super 8. There is a Keystone 1090, in a case, and a Keystone Super 8 K525. Plus a basket full of movies that include "Blazin' Guns" with Kirby Grant; a Castle Films Mouse Movie; "Sport Parade"; a couple of unmarked films by Dover Films; "Tom Mix"; "Simple Simon"; "Wild Cow Milking"; a Walter Lantz cartoon; Popeye; and more.
- Antique Jeweler's Scale. It is the pan-type with pans on either side of a center post and a push-lever that lifts them up so you can check the balance. There is a set of weights in the drawer. It's in working condition but the wood on the front has some chips. 10.5" wide, 7" deep, 11" tall.
- Handsome Art Deco Mantel Clock with an Oak cabinet and step-down sides. It has a silvery gold dial with black numbers and it says "Foreign" above the 6. It has silent and chime settings. The cover has good hinges and glass and the clock has a repair ticket for $350.00 from 2006, which says it's German. For us, it appears to run and chime on a 5-bar chime.
- Fun Very Antique Rotary Dial Telephone with the old silk-type cord, by Western Electric. It has a 5-digit phone number showing on the center of the dial and appears to be complete. The spring on the receiver rest also works. It's marked "D1 USA" on the back.
- Antique German Balance Scale in an industrial grade case with 1 drawer in the base that has a set of weights inside. It has the holders and the pans for each side, and the lever to raise and lower it works as it's supposed to and it appears to be in perfect balance. Both the scale and the weight set are marked "Made in West Germany."
- Large 2-Crate Collection of mostly 10" records, with what appears to be a listing of the contents. Most of these albums are in paper or separated by cardboard, and in good condition. There are a few older 12" records here, too. There are a mix of records, but there are an impressive amount of Jewish prayers, as well, from what we saw. The listing is dozens of pages long, separated by record company (only a few pages in photos!)
- Antique 10" record carrier case full of records with dividers and index. These also appear to be in good condition with no breaks, and they've been kept dry, so no mildew, either.
- Masterworks Portable Record Player in the original carry case. The case is a bit dusty, but in generally good condition. It's clean inside with no mildew.
- Peter Max Poster for the 1982 World's Fair, #1. This one is "Cosmic Trapeze" from the Experience of Energy series. It is housed in a red wood frame, 19" x 25", and in very good overall condition.
- Peter Max Poster for the 1982 World's Fair, #2. Entitled "Floating", from the Experience of Energy series. Housed in a green wood frame, 19" x 25", and in good overall condition.
- Peter Max Poster for the 1982 World's Fair, #3. Entitled "Wind" from the Experience of Energy series. Housed in a blue wood frame that is separating a bit at the corners, 19" x 25".
- Two Sizes Pitcher from Enoch Wedgwood, in the "Old Castle". They have beautiful blue and orange flowers on the inside and outside and the larger one has blue on the back of the handle. In very good condition with no chips or cracks. They are 7" and 7.5" tall.
- Signed Original Watercolor by Hugh Bailey, featuring a pair of birds. Matted but not framed. They have a dotted heart around them. Measures about 4.5" square, not counting mat.
- Dazey Churn with the original marked glass bottle and crank top, in very good condition. Looks to be about a quart size and is 11.5" tall.
- Portmerion Botanic Gardens Teapot, in excellent condition.
- Lot of 4 Royal Doulton "Desert Scenes" Plates, featuring a man on a camel. They're in good condition with no chips or cracks, but 3 of the 4 have crazing.
- Lot of 5 Pieces of Wedgwood Jasperware, including: heart-shaped box; pin box; ashtray; small plate commemorating the Statue of Liberty; and another one for the '81 Olympics. They're all in very good condition with no chips or cracks; the pin box has some scratches on the lid.
- Signed Framed Block Print or Painting of a girl with birds. Signed and dated in pencil 1956 by Tadashi Nakayama. Single matted and housed in a wooden frame that's in good condition with just a little scuff, 16" x 17" overall.
- Color Litho by Jaques Lassaigne, titled "Chagall", from 1967. Double matted and housed in a gilt frame in very good condition, 16" x 18" overall.
- Signed Framed Numbered Lithograph entitled "Recital" by Sandy Green. Double matted and housed in a wood frame with a COA from Park West Galleries. Signed bottom right, number 125 of 225. Measures 23" x 33" in the frame.
- Batik Artwork by Amos Amit, entitled "The Holy Days", signed bottom left #351 of 500. Double matted and housed in a black frame, 14" x 16. It has artist info on the back.
- "Moon Child" an original etching by Joy Dunn. Double matted and housed in a gold metallic frame, 15" x 19". Comes with a COA from Park West Galleries.
- "Children With Balloon in Safat" an artist print, #48 of 100 by Amram Abgi. Double matted and housed in a silver metal frame. It's an interesting piece, as the paper is embossed with birds and Hebrew letters, in addition to having the print. Measures 16" x 20" in the frame.
- "King David" by Avi Ohana, a signed framed numbered print, #156 of 250. Signed bottom right and housed in a silvery frame. With artist certificate on the back.
- "Brush Man with Bird" by Seymour Rosenthal, a signed framed original lithograph, #24 of 350. Signed bottom right, double matted and housed in a wood frame with gold trim. Comes with a COA from Park West Galleries. 22" x 28" in very good condition.
- "Shape of Life" by Jack McLarty, an original wood cut #11 of 35. Signed bottom right, single matted and housed in a red wooden frame, 14" x 17". With artist info on the back. Print appears to be in good condition, but it looks like the glass needs cleaning on the inside.
- "Etat Orange" by Frederic Menguy, an original lithograph. Signed bottom right, double matted and housed in a gilt frame, 24" x 31". Comes with a COA from Park West Gallery. It's in good condition but the bottom edge of the matting is a little wrinkly from sun exposure.
- Original Artwork by Hyacinthe Kullen, depicting a boy with a balloon. Appears to be done in pencil with paint added. Signed bottom left and housed in a wood frame, 12" x 15".
- "The Flower Market" by L. Gordon, a signed, framed and numbered print. Double matted and housed in a gold frame, 31" x 38". Signed bottom right, #1 of 960. Comes with a COA and artist info on the back from the American Masters Foundation.
- "Sun and Moon" by Alexander Calder. This is a framed print, double matted and housed in a silver metal frame, 30" x 40".
- "Abstract" by Robert Sargent, an original colored litho. Signed bottom right and numbered #39 of 80. With a COA from Graphic Art Galleries Limited. Single matted and housed in a wood frame, 26" x 30". It is framed without glass and has a few small scuffs on the print.
- "The Letterhead" by Jean Sariano, an artists proof print. Single matted and housed in a black and silver frame, in very good condition, 15" x 17".
- "Children Playing Ball" a lithograph by Graciela Rodo Boulanger. It is housed in an antiqued gilt frame, 13" x 16.5". Comes with a COA from Galerie Weil. It is signed in the stone.
- Signed Original Hugh Bailey Pen and Paint Artwork, showing a man with very large hands. Single matted in a wood frame, 10" x 11.5"
- Hugh Bailey Original Pen and Watercolor Artwork of Carousel Horses. Double matted and housed in a silvery wood frame, 17" by 21".
- "Chocolat Menier" by Josef Farhi, an original serigraph. Signed bottom right, #308 of 550. Double matted and housed in a silver metal frame, 16" x 28. Comes with a certificate from Park West Galleries.
- "Loaded Hands" a 1992 Robert McKinson Collectible Sericel of Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam. Double matted and framed in a black wooden frame, 19" x 23".
- "Triaxon 3rd State" a signed numbered framed print by Brian Halsey from his "Mandalas" Suite, #28 of 35. Single matted and housed in a gold metallic frame, 24" square.
- "Ashura" a signed and numbered original etching by Arun Bose, #21 of 120. Housed in a silver metallic frame 22" x 26". Comes with a COA from Park West Galleries. The print is in good condition but it looks like the glass needs cleaning on the inside.
- Signed Framed Numbered Print by Jenny Tomao, of a girl with a basket of flowers. #174 of 200. Signed bottom right, single matted in a gilt frame, about 15.5" square.
- Large Lot of Cut Crystal Stemware. Including: 9 water glasses; 6 red wine glasses; 7 white wine glasses; 12 aperitif glasses; and 12 martini glasses. The pattern has a pretty swirl that wraps halfway up each glass.
- Service for 10 with extras in Caf» Paris patterned dishware from Sango. Includes: 10 dinner plates and 12 each cups, saucers, salad plates, and bowls. It's in good condition but it has been used so there are some flatware marks on some of the dishes.
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer in Cobalt Blue, in good clean working condition. Comes with the bowl, whisk, dough hook and plastic and metal paddles.
- Char Broil Advantage 4-Burner Propane Grill on a cart with wheels. Also has a warmer on the left side. 54" wide, 44" tall. It is in good condition but there's a little rust on the black spots and the burners may need cleaned. Comes with the manual.
- Portable Porch Swing with cover, on a sturdy stand. The cover is removable. Measures 78" wide, about 70" tall. It's in good sturdy condition but the cover and the cushion cover could use cleaning.
- Glass Top Rectangular Patio Table with 4 reclining chairs. This has a lightweight aluminum frame and the chairs have a back brace with 4 different levels of recline, including almost flat, like a chaise. The aluminum and glass are in good condition but the cushions need cleaned.
- Cast Iron Cauldron Planter. 20" diameter, 15" tall. Not drilled or cracked.
- Craftsman 1/2 Horsepower Bench Grinder. In a cabinet with a light and it comes with lots of extra wheels and rouge and buffing compounds from when it was used as a gem polisher.
- Stunning Signed Numbered Print, of an old bearded man (Rabbi?). Signed Shepard, #114 of 350. Double matted and housed in a wood frame with silvery metallic frame, 26" x 31".
- Original Painting of a Rabbi, signed P. Ron. Housed in a wood frame with a burlap outer border, 20" x 29", in very good condition.
- Small Framed Original Painting of a Rabbi, signed "Merti" bottom right. Housed in a wood frame 11" x 19".
- Signed Numbered Framed Lithograph of a Rabbi with Tefillin and someone carrying a Torah scroll, by Ira Moskowitz. Signed "Moskowitz" #20 of 25. Double matted in a wood and cream edged frame in very good condition, 22" x 26".
- "Jerusalem" a Signed Numbered Framed Print by William Weintraub. Signed bottom right, #51 of 200. Double matted and housed in a dark wood frame, 27" x 35".
- "The Tailor" by Itshak Holtz, an artist's proof lithograph. Signed bottom right, double matted and housed in a gilt frame, 22" x 35". With a certificate of authenticity from Park West Galleries.
- "Theophanon 2nd State" an original seriograph by Brian Halsey. Housed in a silver metal frame, 32" x 39", with a COA from Park West Galleries. It is number 8 of 40 and signed bottom right.
- Signed Original Painting on Board of female figures. Signed bottom right by J. Durand. It is mounted on black burlap and housed in a white wooden frame, 25" x 31".
- Signed Numbered Print of a Clockmaker, by Itshak Holtz. Signed bottom right, #1 of 120. Single matted and housed in an Oak frame, 25" x 35".
- "Thump" by Mary Ellen Kooistra, the children's book author. It appears to be a picture of an elephant that appears to be an original charcoal--please inspect. Single matted and housed in a wood frame, 12.5" x 16".
- Pair of Miniature Paintings in a Moghul style on what looks like bone and housed in a gilt frame. They are signed but we can't make out the signature. 9" x 12".
- "Snow Scenes" an Original Hand Stenciled Die Print of 2 children, with a stamped signature bottom right, by Keisuke Serisawa. Single matted and housed in a wood frame, 9" x 12".
- Signed Original Drawing by Gary Haynes, dated 1970. Single matted, housed in a wood frame with silver edge, 17" x 22".
- "Shadow Line" by Mick Kelby, dated 1974. Single matted and housed in a black frame, 12" x 15". Signed bottom right "WPP-2".
- Poster of a Ketubah, or Marriage Contract, from Istvahan, Iran. The original hangs in the Israel Museum in Jerusalem. Housed in a wood frame, 20" x 26".
- Another Poster from the Israel Museum, of a scene from the Esther Scroll by Moshe Ben Yitschak Misrahi. Housed in a black plastic poster frame, 26" x 34".
- "Fortress Finds" by Bowden. We think it is an image of Masada. Signed bottom right #39 of 100. Triple matted in a wood frame with a COA on the back from Genesis Galleries, Inc, 26" x 33".
- "After the Reading" an original colored etching hand-colored by the artist Ira Moskowitz, #11 of 25, showing Rabbis in a Synagogue with the Torah scroll. Housed in a gilt frame with some dings on it, 25" x 31".
- "Shem, Cham and Yaffet--Noah Sons", a Color Offset Lithograph by Abel Pann, Israeli Artist. Single matted in a wood frame, 24" x 29".
- Pair of Offset Lithos by Abel Pann, both with Moses and the women who found him. They are single matted in wood frames, both approximately 14" x 16". One of the frames has artist info on the back.
- 3 More Offset Lithos by Abel Pann. One is clearly Joseph and his brothers selling him into slavery; one is an Egyptian woman; and another is a pair of Gypsies. These range from 13.5" square to 14" x 16".
- Unsigned Original Painting of a Jerusalem scene, in a wood frame, 12" x 17".
- Pair of Photos of Israel from the 1970s, entitled "Jericho Market" and "Rain in the City". Both mounted to wooden plaques. Each is 12" x 17".
- Signed Original Watercolor of a Rabbi reading by Menachem Henri Hagar, who was from Cleveland Oh. Housed in a plain black frame, 16" x 24".
- Framed Vintage Cross Stitch that reads "The ornament of the house is friends who frequent it." It is double matted in a nice wood frame, 20" square.
- Signed Original Watercolor by Pat McWilliams Hopkins. Signed bottom left and dated 1975. Triple matted in a faux bamboo frame, 24" x 30".
- Giant Lot of Snap-It Jewelry Snaps in their original packages of 5, and one Snap-It Bracelet. There are at least 100 sets and they are interchangeable. It is possible to buy additional earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc, to snap them onto.
- VB1. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is blue and green with paisley design. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB2. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is fire red. Original Price was $78.00.
- VB3. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag. This one is blush pink and new in the package. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB4. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is in the "Heather" design . Original Price was $60.00.
- VB5. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is black with white, red, and pink. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB6. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is black with colorful flower design. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB7. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is in colors of purple, orange, red, and browns. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB8. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is black and white with Scottie dogs. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB9. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is in the "Baroque" pattern. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB10. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is in the "Cuban Tiles" pattern. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB11. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is in the "Modern Medley" pattern. Original Price was $60.00.
- VB12. Vera Bradley "Hipster" Shoulder Bag in like new condition. This one is in the "Lilac Tapestry" pattern and is still sealed in the plastic. Original Price was $60.00.
- Vintage American Standard Metal Base Cabinet with original logo and label. The original paint has been covered with some sort of wall or contact paper so there's no way to see if it was rusty, but the inside has little rust. 100" long. (Buyer shoujld bring enough help to load. It's in the garage so easy enough to get.)
- J1 Extraordinary Silver Cuff Bracelet, handmade by Jewish artists on the island of Djerba, Tunisia. It's 2.5" long and features a Star of David cutout in the front center, surroundbed by large flower. It's bordered by a bird on each side and 2-fish symbol on each end, which is a symbol of Djerba. Excellent condition.
- J2 18k Yellow Gold Filigree Ring, size 9.5, from the Jews on the island of Djerba, Tunisia. It has a hexagonal raised center in a fiedl of filigree that is point on the ends. Excellent Condition.
- J3 Lovely Sterling Silver Filigree Needle or Love Note pendant with Tassels, from the Jews of Djerba, Tunisia 2" wide. The Pendant is tube shaped and opens on one end to store needles, or to pass a love note. Apparently it is common for men to gift women with one of these as a token of pre-engagement. It has Paisley-like designes inthe Filigree, and 3 bails on the top so it wears evenly. Excellent condition.
- J4 Large Sterling Silver Hamsa Pendant from the Jews on the island of Djerba, Tunisia. The pendant is 3.25" long and has openwork areas fillied with delicate filigree work. The Hamsa is believe to give protection from the 'evil eye.' Nice work and excellent condition
- J5 Intriguing Round Sterling Silver Box with a Start of David on the cover, from the Jews on the island of Djerba, Tunisia. Measures 2" diameter and about 1" tall. Opens and closes easily, and has pretty floral designs on the cover around the center Star. Excellent Condition
- J6 Beautiful Sterling Silver Ring with a Tunisian Silver Coin in the Center of a field of filigree, from the Jews on the island of Djerba, Tunisia. Size 7, excellent condition.
- J7 Pretty Sterling Silver Filigree Pendant fron the Jews on the island of Djerba, Tunisia. The pendant is about 1.5" long and has a pointed arch design in the cnter with trio's of filigree coins on the sides and top. LOTS of wire work in this one; excellent condition.
- J8 Large over Sterling Silver Pendant from the Jews on the island of Djerba, Tunisia. The pendant measures 3.5" wide by 3" tall and features an openwork design typical of these artists. There are 2 fish on the top with flowers all around. It has a large bail that can fit a big silver chain, and it comes with a braided leather cord. Excellent condition.
- J9 Portion of a Jewish Bridal Headdress, from the island of Djerba Tunisia. It consists of 3 metal rings, all with long tassels tipped with smaller ornaments. The center top ring has a big Star of David in it, surrounded by chuky filigree' crowns' on the outer ring. Each of the rings has 3 tassels (one of which is missing a portion) and each tassel has either a Hamsa or other round symbol on the bottom. Old and now rare.
- J10 18k Yellow Gold Tuareg 'Cross' from the Jews of the island of Djerba, Tunisia. This 'cross' is actually a symbolic representation of an item the desert-roaming Tuareg tribal group use on their camels to navigate the vast Sahara. The arms at the top represent the 4 cardinal directions. There are a couple dozen varieties of this symbol and sub-tribes often stick to just one type. The filigree on this one is excellent. 2" long with a bail for a small to medium sized chain.
- J11 Spectacular Sterling Silver Filigree Ring, set with 9 stunning Red Cabachons (garnet?), from Yemenite Jews now in Tel Avia. Size 9.5 in excellent condition. It has a wavy edge with filigree filling in between the stones. There is a sun pattern around the bezel of the center stone. Pretty ring!!
- J12 Sterling Silver and Cornelian Ring from Yemenite Jews in Israel. The ring has a gorgeous square Cornelian Cabachon in center with a textured bail and band with granulated design down the center. Size 8, excellent condition.
- J13 Utterly Unique Sterling Silver Ring, size 9, from Yemenite Jews in Israel. It has a triangular design with granulation and filigree, on a simple band. You can wear it to 'point' in either direction. Very cool.
- J14 Fun Sterling Silver 'Spin' Ring with 2 sides to the rectangular top. Size 7. The ring has a simple band that supports the rectangular face plate on pivots, so it can flip from the flat side with diamond shapes and granulated flowers, to the recessed side which has a tiny Garnet Cabachon. Another of the Yemenite peices. Unusual.
- J15 Sterling Silver Ring size 7, from Yemenite Jews in Israel. Features a beautiful flat face with grandulated edge that gives it a sunburst look. Pretty cabachon stone bezel set in the center. Excellent condition.
- J16 Spectacular Sterling Silver Filigree 'Crown' ring from Yemenite Jews in Israel. The ring has a tall profile with several large Granules of Silver set on top of filigree swirls, that give it the look of a Crown. Size 8.5, excellent condition, and exceptionally beautiful
- J17 Intriguing Sterlng Silver Ring set with an Ancient Bronze coin in the Center, from Yemenite Jews in Israel. The sides of the shank have ancient symbols go with the ancient coin. Size 8, excellent condition
- J18 Sterling Silver Ring with Black Glass Tassels, plus Diamond-shape and Silver Granulated Flowers on the Shank. This or #20 may be the designs most faithful to tradition. Size 8.5, excellent condition.
- J19 Sterling Silver Ring with a Triangle Shape Head, on a band with granulated row down the center. The Triangle Head slants outwards and has filigree on the 3 sides. Size 8.5, excellent condition.
- J20 Super Chunky Sterling Silver Ring from Yemenite Jews in Israel. The shank is heavy and has large and small granules down the center and sides,, and the top is set with a round stone in a bezel, with a hole in the center and a silver bead on top to hold it in place. Very old, traditional design, and in great condtion. Size 7
- J21 Sterling Silver Band Ring, size 9, in excellent condition. This flat band has a wonderful design that looks like waves breaking as they wrap around the ring. Never seen one quite like it! Just over 1/2" wide.
- J22 Gorgeous Necklace and Earrings in Sterling Silver with simulated Diamonds. The necklace came from Kohl's and has a $500 price tag on the box. The links are in graduated sizes with the largest in the center, and they all have faux diamonds, right to the clasp. The earrings are drops and also in sterling. Nice flashy combo!
- J23 Stunning Found Pendant with Cornelian set in Center, from Central Asia. The design looks like Kazakhstan work as it house granulated triangles in a radiating pattern and heavyier filigree around the center. 1.75" diameter, coin grade silver.
- Ancient Oil Lamp from an excavation in Israel. This type lamp was common in Roman era. It's ceramic and has neat patina from being buried. About 4" long.
- W1 Waltham Open Faced Pocket Watch with seconds bit in the dial, in an Illinois 10k RGP case, and with a AWW 17Jewel movement # 23984829. Nice Clean running condition. Hairline crack on dial.
- W2 Bulova Automatic Wrist Watch with day/date in gold dial and stainless case and band. Running.
- W3 Seiko 17 Jewel Automatic Wrist Watch#701379, in running condition, with Seiko Band. Day/Date in gold dian and bezel with stainless back.
- W4 PAIR of Men's wristwatches: Lawrence 17-Jewel Wind Up in Running condition, and a Seiko Tank Quartz watch #762552 with leather band that needs a battery and has a cracked crystal.
- Einstein's 'Relativity' in what we believe is the 3rd edition, Copyright 1920 by Henry Holt and Co, with 1921 on the title page. Good condition but with some foxing and small tear at the very top of the spine.
- C1 Lot of FOUR Eisenhower Silver Dollars including THREE 1971 Proof dollars in the brown faux-wood package, AND a 1973 UNC version in the mint plastic with blue disc.
- C2 1961 US Mint Proof Coin Set, Still Sealed in the original Envelope.
- C3 1962 US Mint Proof Coin Set, Still Sealed in the original Envelope.
- C4 1960 US Mint UNC Coin Set, in the original Envelope, but opened. 2 sets of coins in this one.
- C5 1964 US Mint Proof Coin Set, Still Sealed in the original Envelope.
- C6 1963 Proof AND UNC Coins sets, in their original envelopes from the Mint. The UNC is stil sealed but the Proof one is open and envelop is little torn, though the coins and plastic holder are fine.
- C7 1969, 1970 and 1971 US Mint Proof Coin Sets, in excellent condition in their original holders with covers, apprently never opened.
- C8 1971 Proof and UNC sets, plus the 1972 UNC Set, all in their original envelopes/holders, and hardly if ever handled.
- C9 Lot 4 of the 1966 Special Mint Set in their original box from the Mint. None had been opened til we took one out for the photo. There were not UNC or Proof sets this year. Halves are 40% silver.
- C10 $42 Face Value (84 pcs) of Kennedy Half Dollars, all 1965-1969. The 2 tubes have $10 face value each of XF to UNC quality 1966 halves. (As of writing, these have about $2.50 worth of silver in each.)
- C11 39 United States 'V' Nickels in circulated conditions
- C12 TWO 1921 US Morgan Silver Dollars in approximately XF condition.
- C13 THREE 1923 US Morgan Silver Dollars in approximately VF and XF conditions. One is S mint mark.
- C14 TWO 1923 US Morgan Silver dollars in approximately VF and XF condition.
- C15 US 2016-W Liberty Eagle One Ounce Silver Bullion Coin, slabbed and graded MS69 by PCGS, and from their First Strike Series. Nice coin!
- C16 1882-CC US Morgan Silver Dollar, in the original Slab and Box from the Government Services Administration, issues when the Nixon Administration found a cache of UNC Carson City Morgans in the early 70's. Great MS Coin, well cared for.
- Rare Five Dollar Currency Note from Unaka, Tennesee, dated 1873, from the Unaka Furnace Store. Nicely preserved in a good frame, between glass.
Seven Seas Estate Sales
865 765 3514
www.SevenSeasEstateSales.com and www.BidSevenSeasEstateSales.com
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!