Farragut Estate Tag Sale Thurs-Sat w DVD'S & GAMES; Tons of Kitchen, Household, Art++
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
4pm to 7pm
1pm to 6pm
9am to 3pm
We accept Cash, Good Checks and now also Credit, Debit and Paypal with 3% surcharge. Buyers are responsible for removing their own items. See the Auction Site link for Auction Terms.
HUGE HYBRID ESTATE SALE IN FARRAGUT!
THURSDAY – SATURDAY, JUNE 20-22
*ONLINE AUCTION + HUGE TAG SALE!*
HOURS: Thursday, June 20th 4-7 PM
Friday, June 21st, 1-6 PM with 25% off
Online Auction Closes Friday Night!
Saturday, June 22nd, 9-3 with 50% off all day
ADDRESS: We’ll release this address Thursday morning. See our Website for latest info at www.SevenSeasEstateSales.com
HIGHLIGHTS: Seven Seas will conduct a Huge Hybrid Estate Sale over June 20-22 to liquidate the entire contents of a large home in Farragut, TN. The sale has an Online Auction with 159 Lots on this Site and a Huge Tag Sale in the home, too! The home has several rooms of fine Cherry Furniture; Howard Miller Grandfather Clock; Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Flatware; Tons of Electronics & Cameras; TV’s and vast amounts of Media; Several game Consoles with vast numbers of games; Artwork; Carousel Horse Figurines; Longaberger Baskets; Jewelry & Coins; dozens of Power Ranger toys and lots of other games; Tools; Player Piano; Foosball; Deck & Patio Furniture; Lots of Kitchen goods including New-in-box Appliances; Men’s and Women’s Clothes, many with tags, etc etc. This is a BIG Sale! Note we are starting Thursday Afternoon so we have the extra time to sell everything here!
THE ONLINE AUCTION HAS 180 LOTS AND INCLUDES: Most of the Furniture including Cherry Master & 2 other Bedrooms; 2 Living Rooms & 2 Dining Rooms; Grandfather Clock; Wallace Sterling Flatware; China; Gold & Silver Jewelry; Longabergers & Power Rangers; Original Art & Prints; Cameras, TV’s & Sound Systems; Gaming Consoles, and more! All items have “Buy Now” prices and people who buy early can pick up Thursday or Friday.
THE TAG SALE INCLUDES EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE HOME! The vast majority of Kitchen, Dining & Garage items are in the Tag Sale, along with most of the Toys, CD’s DVD’s and Games; US & Foreign Coins; the Clothing & Shoes; Carousel Horses, Snow Globes, Christmas and tons more Collectibles; Glassware, China & Outdoor Furniture; amazing amounts of Cosmetics, Chemicals and Cleaners; and much more! It is a BIG tag sale, so please click the Home link above to visit our main website for the listing and link to photos.
TERMS: We accept Cash, Good Checks, and Credit/Debit/Paypal with 3% Surcharge. No Previews and No Presales. What’s in our ads in the house when the sale opens.
NUMBERS: We’ll hand out numbers on Thursday at about 3 PM and Friday (if necessary) at about Noon. Take a number on our business card to hold a place in line when we open.
PARKING: This sale is in a cul de sac so it is very important that everyone park only one side of the road and NOT in the cul de sac!
TAG SALE LISTING (These items will be on sale at Tagged Prices when the sale opens Thursday, June 20th, at 4 pm. For the 159 Auction Lots, click the link above or see listing below.)
Pfalzgraff “Winterberry” Dish Set
Mikasa “French Countryside” Dishes
Savoir Vivre Night Passage Dishes
Modern China and Table Institute Enchantment China
Several Different Coffee Presses in different brands
Tote Full of real Tupperware
Collection of Cookie Cutters
Big Assortment of Daily Glassware with an emphasis on beer glasses
Several Fancy Wine Openers
2 Foreman Grill, new in box
Sonic Blade, new in box
Several Knife Blocks
Different Types of Oster Blenders
Hamilton Beach Drink Master
Mixed Sets of Stainless Flatware
Bella Deep Fryer, new in box
Cuisinart Electric Fondue Set, new in box
Oster Microwave, new in box
Coca Cola Popcorn Maker, new in box
Cooks Belgian Waffle Maker, new in box
Turkey Roasting Pan
English Transfer Ware Dishes
White Corell Dishes
Steak Knife Set
Brottopf Ceramic Bread Holder
Cute Green and White Vintage Pyrex Bowl Set
Brown Glaze Bean Pot Set
KitchenAid Pour-Over Coffee Brewer, new in box
Oster Skillet, new in box
Keurig Model 250, new in box
Corning Cornflower Blue and other Corning patterns
Luster Craft Pots and Pan Set
Farberware Pots and Pans
Several Nonstick Frying Pans
Rotating Spice Rack
Burgundy Executive Office Chair
Gray Office Chair
Several Media Cabinets
Cute Toy Chest Painted like a House
Tall Narrow Console Cabinet with a Mirror
Black Leather Footlocker/Trunk
Trio of Square Media Cabinets with doors that act as pedestals
Matched Pair of Chinese Footed Chests that make good endtables
Pink Velvet Wingback Chair with Queen Anne legs
Folding Media Shelves
Lawyer Style 3-Tier Bookcase in Oak
Square Wooden Potato Bin or Garbage Can
Maple TV Stand
Assorted Side Chairs
3 Vintage Chairs with yellow vinyl upholstery
Lots of Outdoor Chairs
Solid Oak Desk with Treasure Chest style hardware
Child’s Racecar Bed
Mid-Century Modern Side by Side Chest with drawers on one side and a door on the other
Child’s Play Table for Thomas and other similar toys
Large Square Ottoman that disguises a pull-out cot
Vintage Dry Sink with Cabinet Underneath
2 Ping-Pong Tables
Antique Mahogany 4-Drawer Chest
Hundreds of Games for Xbox, Playstation etc!
Other Handheld Electronic Games
Furby New in Box
Thomas the Tank Engine
Stacks and Stacks of Puzzles, Games, and Toys, many new in box
Dragonball Z in the original box
Cabbage Patch Kids
Wooden Truck with a set of Alphabet Blocks
Tote Full of Yu-Gi-Oh Figurines
Assorted Pez Dispensers
Spin Blade Indoor RC Helicopter New In Box
Vibe USB Turntable
Audio Technics Turntable
Several Sony Amplifiers
Vintage Kenwood Amplifier that needs a power cord
Spectacular Amount of Playstation Games
Maybe the most games we’ve ever had in one house–Playstation, Xbox, and more
2 Complete Dell Computer Systems with towers and monitors
2 Dell Laptops
HP Photosmart Printer
HP 2410 All in One Printer
Totes of Cords
Several Sets of Wireless Headphones and Headsets, many new in package
Magic the Gathering cards
Luminglas new in box
Binoculars and Cameras
Polk Audio Ipod Speaker
Several Bedding Sets, new or like new in their packages
Pretty Faux Houseplants
Spectacular Volume of Bathroom Products, such as toothpaste, shampoo, razors, etc.
Several Closets Full of Towels and Linens
Wicker Bassinet full of toys
New in Package Wall Mirror
Coway Ionic Air Purifier
Lots and Lots of Picture Frames in assorted sizes and styles
Wicker Laundry Hampers
Assorted Machine Made Rugs and Runners
Several Small Wine Holders
3 Haier Window Unit Air Conditioners, 2 appear to be new in box
Queen Size Mattress
14′ x 14′ Screen House, in the package
Tent in a Carry Bag
Several Packages of Paper Towels and Napkins
Footballs and Basketballs
Electronic Dart Board
20 Totes of Christmas, with lighted houses, garland, light strings, snowmen, reindeer, dozens of Hallmark Ornaments, Christmas Trees, Tree Stands, Holiday Carousel, etc
Mr. Christmas Nutcracker Ballet
100 boxes of Kleenex
Shelves full of Laundry Detergent and other cleaners
Dirt Devil Vacuum
Singer Sewing Machine
Bissell Upright Vacuum, new in box
Schwinn Suburban Bicycle
Beer Making Kit
Dozen Gym Bags
General Electric Side-by-Side Fridge
Carousel Horse Figurine Collection
Coca Cola Crate Wagon
Countless Cat’s Meow Painted Wooden Houses and Figurines, with lots and lots from Knoxville and other places. Side by side, there is probably 50 feet of them.
Atlanta Braves Uniform Shirt
P. Buckley Moss Collector Plates with Carousel Horse Theme
Snow Globe Collection
Precious Moments Circus Train Set
Jim Shore Santa and Angel Figurines
Blown Glass Carousel
Dozens of Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toys, new in box
Radio Flyer Wagon and Wooden Ride-On Toy
3 Large Crates of Playboy
Santa Claus Collection
Time-Life American Century, many still sealed
Time-Life Myth and Mankind Set
Understanding Science and Nature Book Set
Gobs of Best Sellers
Gobs of Children’s Books
2 Rooms Full of good Boys/Men’s Clothes, mostly mediums, lots new with tags
Quality Women’s Clothing and Shoes
Hiking Boots, new in box from Timberland
Assorted Women’s Purses and Sweaters
2 Dozen Pair of Brand New Men’s Sneakers from several different makers. All size 7.5 & 8, with the original boxes
Assorted Framed Art
Print of the Governor’s Palace in Williamsburg, VA
Norman Rockwell Print
Weber Jumbo Joe Grill, new in box
Car Care Products
Black and Decker Drill
MORE NOT LISTED!
ONLINE AUCTION LISTING
- Phillips Electronic 867 Turntable with cover. It has a good cartridge with needle. Lights up and turns.
- Sony PS-LX250H Turntable with cover, cartridge and needle. Powers up, turns, and the needle moves onto the record.
- Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver, Model RX-V620. Powers on and lights up, but hasn't been fully tested. Is missing one foot.
- Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver, Model RX-V671. Powers on and lights up, but hasn't been fully tested.
- Yamaha TV Surround System SRT1000. Has 10 speakers built into one large flat unit, with a built-in sub. Powers on and lights up but hasn't been tested.
- Sony Playstation 2 with a 40gig hard drive, manual, and remote.
- Microsoft X-Box with cords and 1 controller.
- Sony Playstation 3 in a carry bag, with 4 controllers, manual and power cord.
- Nintendo Wii with lots of power cords and controllers of various types. Model RVL-001.
- Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark 2 Printer with a box full of ink and the manual.
- Beautiful Queen Anne Cherry Dining Table and 8 Chairs, in very good overall condition. The table is essentially rectangular with a slight bow in the ends, and is 64" with no leaves; it has 2 15" leaves, which gives it a maximum length of about 8'2". It is 44" wide and 31" tall. It has 7 side chairs and 1 captain's chair. The wood surface has light scuffing from use, but we don't notice any scratches or gouges. The chair upholstery is a cream velvet that is also generally in good condition.
- Matching Cherry China Cabinet, by Cherry Towne, with 2 hinged doors center and 2 fixed doors side of the top. The base has 3 drawers over 4 doors. 60" wide, 19" deep 82" tall. In very good clean condition with no noticeable dings or scratches. Moves in 2 pieces.
- Solid Cherry Secretary Desk by Lenoir House, which is a Broyhill company. It has 3 drawers in the base, drop-down front with good hinges and braces, and the top has 2 doors with beveled glass as well as glass shelves and lights. Very good condition with little sign of wear. 31" wide, 17" deep with desk closed, 76" tall.
- Solid Cherry Tea Cart with drop-leaf sides and 2 shelves underneath the top. The large wheels are in good shape and have a rubber edge, and it has casters on the other end. Measures 20" x 35" with the leaves down, or 45" wide with the leaves up. It's in very good overall condition with a nice finish, although there is one small chip off the handle.
- Solid Cherry Buffet or Display Curio with 2 glass doors on the front and a glass shelf inside plus a light. Measures 40" wide, 19" deep, 35" tall. In very good clean condition.
- Cute Country-Themed Clock in a Pine cabinet by Tanglewood. The center section is open and has 3 shelves for displays, and there is storage in the base. Clock runs on a battery. 15" wide, 11" deep, 71" tall. In good sturdy condition but it does have some scuffs on the display shelves.
- Emerson Wine Cooler, Model # FR23RD/SL. It has storage for 8 bottles and appears to be in good working condition although the handle on the front has a crack, but it's still easy to open.
- New Igloo Wine Cooler, Model # FRW041. Holds 4 bottles and doesn't look like it's ever been used.
- Round Oak Kitchen Table with 2 Large Leaves and 6 Bentwood Dining Chairs. The table is on a single pedestal that splits in two when pulled apart. With no leaves the table is 44" diameter, and the leaves are 20", giving you 64" and 84" options. The chairs are a sturdy Windsor style with round straight spindles; there are 4 side chairs and 2 captain's chairs, all in good sturdy condition although 2 of the chairs have one broken spindle each.
- Pretty Hardwood China Cabinet by Riverside with a Pecan-type finish to the wood. It has 3 doors in the top, which is capped with a slightly domed pediment; it has internal lights and glass shelves. The base has 2 drawers over 2 more drawers and 2 doors. Measures 54" wide, 18" deep, 80" tall. In very good clean condition with few scuffs or scratches.
- Stately 3-Section Display Curio Shelves with a Drop-Down Desk, by Lenoir House from Broyhill. They have an Oriental styling with pretty stamped and stenciled pictures of gnarly trees and mountains on the door fronts. As shown, the left section has 2 shelves with 2 doors on the base; the center section has a shelf, a drop-down section, and 3 drawers in the base; and the right section is lit and has 2 beveled glass doors over 2 doors with decoration. Each section is 30" wide, 76" tall; assembled as shown, it is right at 90" wide. The front faces are all in very good condition; there are a few scuffs on shelves from where things have been displayed.
- Matching Freestanding Curio Cabinet with a storage base by Lenoir House from Broyhill. Has a similar Oriental styling with Chinese character door pulls and stamped and stenciled designs on the doors, as well as the inward-curved feet on the bottom and a lighted top section. 31" wide, 17" deep, 73" tall. In very good clean condition. moves in 2 sections and there is a ding on the front right corner of the top section.
- Pretty Floral 3-Cushion Sofa, 7'2" long, by Pennsylvania House Advantage, in good clean condition. The black background may have faded slightly but it's generally clean, has the arm covers, and there are no tears or holes. 38" deep, 34" tall, with a slight curve across the front.
- Queen Sized Maple or Cherry Sleigh Bed with a clean mattress and box spring. Both the head and foot board are in good shape with just a couple of light scuffs. They are 65" wide; the headboard is 41" tall, the footboard is 38" tall.
- Matched Pair of Cherry 2-Drawer Nightstands. 24" wide, 15" deep, 26" tall. In good sturdy condition with a nice finish that does have a little wear to each on the top.
- Bassett Cherry 5-Drawer Dresser with Brass Chippendale batwing hardware. In good clean condition. 38" wide, 19.5" deep, 53" tall. Clean and with very little wear to the finish. (This is a match to lingerie chest coming later in #40.)
- Adorable Small Settee with some Oriental design elements. 45" wide, 20" deep, 34" tall. It has a tapestry-type upholstery with geometric shaped flowers, and square fluted legs with ornate corner braces. In good clean condition.
- Lovely Solid Maple Credenza and TV Stand. 69" long, 24" deep, 24" tall. It has 3 drawers on the front with media slots inside and is in very good clean condition.
- Sony Bravia 32" Flat-Screen TV with Remote, in good working condition. Model # KBL32L5000.
- Neat Square Coffee Table with a glass top and a gigantic drawer that slides in and out where you can arrange items for display under the glass top; there is a second drawer under that for storage. Measures 38" square by 17.5" tall. It's in good sturdy condition but it does have some small bumps on the wooden border. The body is painted green.
- Matched Pair of 3-Drawer Endtables with the natural wood top and the green painted bodies. Built nice and solid, but they do have scuffs to the top. Each measures 26" square, 22.5" tall.
- Matched Pair of La-Z-Boy Recliners with a subtle pink upholstery that has moderate wear. They are rocker recliners and both very comfortable and the mechanism works well on both. 35" wide, 37" deep, 40" tall.
- Matched Pair of Handsome Maple Display Curios, by Hooker Furniture Corporation, Martinsville, Virginia. Each has an oval glass door in the top, and glass shelves with a light inside. Each has one door in the base, disguised as drawers, with a single adjustable shelf inside. Each one measures 20" wide, 18" deep, 77" tall. They are in very good clean condition. The top molding is made for them to sit side by side, but you could use them separately, if you wanted to. (Santa collection sold separately.)
- Solid Cherry 10-Drawer Chest with Mirror by Cherry Towne. In very good overall condition. 68" wide, 19" deep, 34.5" tall. The mirror hangs independently and is topped with a "broken arch" pediment and finial; measures 47" x 44". The chest has a good finish with light scuffs on the top.
- Matching Lowboy Chest on Chest by Pennsylvania House, in Queen Anne Cherry, with 3 drawers in the base and 7 drawers in the upper section. Measures 38" wide, 20" deep, 76" tall. It has a shell medallion in the top center drawer, a "broken arch" pediment with finial and Queen Anne legs.
- Queen Anne Cherry TV Cabinet with storage by Pennsylvania House, in good sturdy condition. 36" wide, 18" deep, 81" tall. Capped with a "Broken Arch" pediment and finial. There are 4 drawers in the bottom, and an adjustable shelf in the top with a moveable TV stand inside. The TV opening is 29.5" x 24". The finish is in good condition other than a couple of dings on the front edge of the base section.
- Queen Size Rice Carved Poster Bed, in very good condition with a nice thick mattress and box springs. The finials match the Chest-on-Chest, so we think it's Pennsylvania House. Measures 64" wide; the posts are 80" tall, but the finials come off if you need more clearance.
- Matched Pair of Cherry 3-Drawer Nightstands, in good condition. They have Brass Chippendale batwing hardware and measure 26" wide, 17" deep, 29" tall. They have a nice finish with a couple scuffs and scratches.
- Cherry Blanket Chest with a Cedar lining, by Lane. It has a push-button with a lock, good braces and hinges. Measures 48" wide, 16" deep, 18.5" tall. In very good clean condition with just light scuffs.
- Bassett 6-Drawer Lingerie Chest with Brass Chippendale hardware, in very good clean condition. 24" wide, 19" deep, 54" tall. Few scuffs or scratches.
- Giant Jewelry Box disguised as a tilt dresser mirror on a stand. The mirrored front swings open and reveals slots for dozens of rings, dozens of earrings, and dozens of necklaces. The stand and the door are real wood and it's in sturdy condition. 21" wide, 60" tall.
- Handsome Howard Miller Full Size Grandfather Clock in a gorgeous burl wood Mahogany cabinet with faux half-columns down the sides and with a "broken arch" pediment and finial. It has a large fancy pendulum and is weight-driven, winds with a crank. We did wind it and it ran great for a week. It has 3 different chime settings as well as a silent. Serial # 423872. Dates to possibly 1985. Base measures 14" x 24" and the clock is 85" tall.
- Adorable Painted Console Cabinet with 2 drawers over 2 doors, by Stein World Distinctive Accents. 41" wide, 11" deep, 37" tall. It has crackly paint overall with a pretty floral design painted on fronts and sides.
- Sturdy White Children's Furniture Desk with a white laminate covering. It has 3 drawers down the left side and a bookshelf topper. 40" wide, 19" deep, 57" tall. It's in good sturdy condition with a few scuffs.
- Matching 3-Drawer Chest with a Bookshelf Topper. Also sturdy with the white laminate finish. Measures 40" wide, 18" deep, 76" tall.
- Matching 3-Drawer Chest with the white laminate covering. 30" wide, 18" deep, 30" tall.
- Matching 6-Drawer Lingerie Chest with the white laminate covering. 17.5" wide, 18" deep, 57" tall.
- Child's Twin-Size Bed with a cute painted yellow headboard that has lots of nice finials. With a clean mattress set, on a metal frame. The headboard is 42" wide, 42" tall.
- Queen Size Maple Bedframe with a clean mattress and boxspring. The bedframe is 61" wide, 42" tall and has a matched footboard. The headboard is nice and clean but the footboard has some scuffs.
- Matched Pair of Maple Nightstands, with one drawer in the base and a nice open center section for books, etc. 22" wide, 16" deep, 24" tall. In good sturdy condition with a few scuffs from wear.
- Matching 5-Drawer Chest-on-Chest with 5 drawers in the larger base and 3 on top. 35" wide, 18" deep, 49" tall. In good sturdy condition with a few scuffs on the top.
- Matching 8-Drawer Chest with Mirror. 60" wide, 18.5" deep, 64" tall including mirror. The mirror is on rails that allow you to mount it higher. It's in good sturdy condition with a modest amount of scratching from use.
- Matching 5-Drawer Lingerie Chest that's in good clean condition with few scuffs or scratches. Measures 18" wide, 14" deep, 50" tall.
- Pretty Hitchcock-Type Rocker with stenciled fruit across the top rail and long round spindles. From Nichols and Stone Company of Gardner, Mass. 24" wide, 26" deep, 40" tall. In good clean condition.
- Pretty Mahogany Console Curio Cabinet with glass top, sides, and doors; a mirror back; and one internal glass shelf. It's lit from the bottom. 42" wide, 13.5" deep, 29" tall. In very good overall condition.
- L1. Lot of 3 Classic Longaberger Baskets, all dated 2004 and in very good condition. There are 2 round ones with plastic sealing canister inserts, and a square one with a tissue box lid. They are all in very good condition with clear signatures.
- L2. Longaberger Collector's Club Membership Basket from 1996 with the cloth and plastic liner; and a tissue box with lid, also from 1996, with cloth liner. Both in very good condition, if a little dusty.
- L3. Pair of Adorable Longaberger Baskets from 2000. The first one is a barrel shape with a wooden lid that has a leaf on it; the second is a Century Celebration "2000 Cheers" basket. Both in very good condition, just a little dusty. They both have cloth and plastic liners and there is a star charm on the top of the smaller basket.
- L4. Longaberger JW Collection 1991 Corn Basket with a plastic liner and the original box. In very good overall condition.
- L5. Longaberger 1993 Single Handled Original Easter Basket with plastic and cloth liner; plus a 1994 tall umbrella basket that also has a plastic liner. Both with black stripes woven through.
- L6. 1990 Berry Basket and a 1992 Cake Basket, both with information envelopes, and with black stripes. The cake basket has a cloth and plastic liner and the wooden stand.
- L7. Longaberger 2-Handles "Deck the Halls" Basket from 2000, with green stripes. It has a lid, cloth and plastic liners, and paperwork, and is filled with Christmas bows.
- L8. Lot of 4 Early Longaberger Baskets, from 1989. The largest has some red and green stripes, and all 4 have handles. They're a little faded, but in good sturdy condition with no cracks.
- L9. Lot of 5 Older Longaberger Baskets from 1989 and 1990. Including a 2-handle with a sloped front and a baby cradle. A little faded, but all in good sturdy condition.
- L10. 1989 Longaberger Banker's Wastebasket from their JW Collection, with what we think are green stripes. In very good condition.
- JBL SB300 Sub Wireless Active Sub Woofer, appears to be new in box, with instructions.
- Tyco RC Tony Hawk Xtreme Skateboard radio-controlled skateboarder toy, brand new in the box.
- Vintage Harmony Acoustic Guitar in fair condition. The neck is well attached but the back plate is loose around the bottom edge and sides. It has a slight bow to the front and inside is written 1462H1214. There is also some wear to the fret board. Comes in a lightweight chipboard case with moderate wear.
- Child's Size Harmony Guitar, Model H303, with a solid neck and body.
- Pro-Form 4.0 ES Recumbent Stationary Bike. In good sturdy condition. It has a good seat and at least some of the original instructions.
- JBL SB300CNTR Home Theater Soundbar Speaker. Appears to be new in box.
- Minolta Maxxum 400si Film SLR Camera, with a Tam Tek carry case and a Nissin 360TW Flash.
- Canon TX SLR Film Camera, in a carry bag with 50mm, 55mm, 85mm-210mm, and 24mm wide angle lenses. The camera needs a good wipe-down, but the body appears intact and the basic functions work. Comes with original manual.
- Pair of Vintage Klipsch KG3 Speakers, in black wooden cases with removable screens. They appear to have good foam but we were not able to test them.
- Adorable Handmade Wooden Rocking Horse with yarn mane and tail. In good solid condition. Measures 42" long, 36" tall.
- Service for 8 in Federal Syracuse Shape China which has a gold rim and lots of small pretty flowers around the edge. Includes 8 each: Dinner plate, salad plate, large bowls, small bowls; 6 bread plates, 7 cups and saucers, oval platters and serving bowl, creamer, sugar, gravy, and a covered round server.
- Fancy Set of International Silverplate Flatware. Service for 8 in a pretty Mahogany Silver Chest. Includes: Dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, 16 teaspoons, dinner knives, and 6 serving pieces. The handles are very ornate, with flowers and other designs. Doesn't look like it has ever been used.
- Samsung 32" Flat Screen TV with Remote, Model # UN32J5205AF.
- Yamaha TV System SRT1000 All-in-one speaker setup, with remote. Powers on and lights up, but we didn't totally test it.
- Antique Player Piano in a pretty Mahogany cabinet that has been modified with an electric blower, so it does not require the foot pump. The keys all have good action, though it is out of tune. We managed to plug it in and turn on the blower, which does operate, but we couldn't get the motor to crank the roll, so it will need some attention to make it operate fully. Comes with a case of extra rolls, and is presumably more manageable to move since it doesn't have the weight of the pump and bellows inside. It's on wheels and can roll right up to an exterior door and we think you can drive around to pick it up.
- Foosball Table by Foremost, in good sturdy condition, but it's been stored in a basement and has gotten pretty dusty and the laminate needs reglued in a couple of spots. All the posts and players are present, with good smooth action.
- "Market Square Mall", a signed and numbered print by local artist B.J. Clark. Signed bottom right, # 454 of 500, double matted and housed in a gold frame, 33" x 27". In excellent overall condition.
- "El Cid" by Salvadore Dali, with an authentication from the collector's guild that it is an original etching. Housed in a Pine frame with a gold edging; 12" x 15". In very good overall condition.
- Unusual Linoleum Cut of a Religious Jew holding a Torah, by well-known local artist and architect Ernie Gross. Double matted and housed in a square wood frame, 19" x 19". The artwork is in very good condition but there are a few scuffs on the frame.
- "Far From Home" a Signed Original Oil Painting by Ruth Koh, a Tennessee artist from New Market. It's a pretty landscape scene, housed in a silver frame, 23" x 30". In very good overall condition, with signature and gallery info on the back. Originally $1400.00.
- The Ten Commandments, handpainted on Papyrus, with a single mat and housed in a pretty gold frame. In excellent condition. 14" x 16.5" overall.
- Signed Original Watercolor of a Yacht, titled "Twinsail", by Ted Burnett. With info on the back dating it to 1968. Single matted in a metal frame, 20" x 25". The matting has some discoloration but the artwork appears to be in very good condition. Burnett was a Knoxville artist.
- Framed Print of the 1982 World's Fair by Chuck Ochiltree (sp?), matted in a nice frame; 16" x 20". In very good condition.
- Beautiful Colorized Engraving of the interior of an elegant Synagogue. Matted in a Mahogany frame, 13" x 16". The frame has a few scuffs and there is one puncture through from the back to the art on the very right edge.
- Signed Framed Print of a Purple Gallinule by Earl O. Henry. Number 149 of 1050. It's housed in a frame with an appreciation plaque on the bottom; 17" x 23". In excellent condition.
- L11. Group of 3 Longaberger Items from 2001-2002. Including a long basket with a lid and cloth liner, a Dresden basket with a wooden lid and cloth and plastic liners, and a Hostess Appreciation basket with a wooden lid and cloth liner.
- L12. Nice Lot of 3 Longaberger Baskets from 1999, 2000, and 2001. Includes a taller basket with leather handles and plastic and cloth liners; a Founder's Market Basket that includes a picture of the Founders and is slanted on the bottom and has a woven lid and leather accent; and a Summertime Boardwalk basket, with leather handles, cloth and plastic liners.
- L13. Fun Lot of 4 Longaberger Baskets, all with red stripes. From 1990 with a gingerbread man, cloth and plastic liners; 1992 2-handled basket with cloth and plastic liners; a 1991 Yuletide Traditions basket with cloth liner; and a 1993 Bayberry basket with cloth and plastic liners. All in very good condition.
- L14. Lot of 2 Longaberger Baskets, with green stripes. Including a 1996 Holiday Cheer basket with lid, cloth and plastic liner, and tie-on; and a 1997 Snowflake basket with lid, and cloth and plastic liners. Both in very good condition.
- L15. Pair of Longaberger Baskets, both with green striping. Including a 2001 Shining Star basket with lid and cloth and plastic liners; and a 1996 Community basket with cloth and plastic liners.
- L16. Trio of Longaberger Baskets with red stripes and red striped liners. Including 2000 Christmas Get-Together basket with cloth and plastic liners; 2005 Christmas Silver Bells basket with lid and cloth and plastic liners; and the 2007 Sweets and Treats basket with a wooden lid, plus cloth liner and plastic liner with lid.
- L17. Two More Longaberger Baskets with red striping. Including the 1998 Christmas Glad Tidings basket, with cloth and plastic liners, and a tie-on; and a 2002 Christmas Traditions basket with cloth and plastic liners and a decorative lid.
- L18. Lot of 3 Longaberger Baskets with Red and Green liners. Including a 1997 Christmas basket with the metal sleigh rail base; a 1989 small round basket; and a 2003 Caroling basket with cloth and plastic liners and a wooden lid.
- L19. The largest of our baskets, a lot of 2 Longaberger Baskets with red and green stripes. Including a 2000 Century Collection, Deck the Halls 2-handled basket with cloth and plastic liners and wooden lid; and a 2002 Treasurer's basket with leather handles, a cloth liner and plastic organizer, and wooden lid. These both have red and green woven elements.
- L20. Group of 3 Longaberger Baskets, all with faux Poinsettias in them. Including the 1988 Poinsettia Basket, and 2 1989 Holiday Memories baskets.
- L21. Clean-up Lot of 5 Longaberger Baskets. Including a 1990 with 1 handle; a 1999 Christmas Popcorn basket; a 1991 with a hinged lid and cloth liner; a 1990 square with cloth and plastic liner; and a 1990 small square with a hinged lid.
- L22. Lot of 6 Longaberger Baskets from the JW Miniatures Collection from 2000-2004. There is a corn basket, an umbrella basket, a square one with 2 handles and a lid, etc. Please see pictures for details. All in good condition.
- L23. 2006 Longaberger Pigeon Forge Boyd's Bear Basketfest 2-handled basket with cloth liner and wooden lid. It has a logo stamped in the wooden lid, as well as a Boyd's bear metal medallions around the top edge. There are several extra signatures on the bottom, as well.
- Fascinating Vintage African Mask with a round section with eye cutouts on the bottom and curved horns on the top. It has a lable on the back tracing it back to an old Pier 1. Measures 36" long.
- Singer Child's Miniature Sewing Machine, with a crank handle. In good clean condition.
- Bose Solo TV Sound System, used but in original box, remote, and wires.
- Bose Acoustimass 10, Series IV Subwoofer, with an assortment of other Bose speakers, and cables. (More components may appear and be added to the system, please check on sale day.)
- SS1 Lot of 28 pcs of Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Flatware, all in very good condition with light wear signs and no tarnish. 4 complete 7-pc Place Settings with Hors d-Ouevre Forks, Salad and Dinner Forks, Tea and Soups Spoons, and Dinner and Butter Knives. Our client believes this sale is at least 50-60 years old and rarely used. Solid pieces with 26.5 ozt with an expected 4 more ozt in the knife handles. Will come in cloth silver rolls.
- SS2 Lot of 28 pcs of Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Flatware, all in very good condition with light wear signs and no tarnish. 4 complete 7-pc Place Settings with Hors d-Ouevre Forks, Salad and Dinner Forks, Tea and Soups Spoons, and Dinner and Butter Knives. Our client believes this sale is at least 50-60 years old and rarely used. Solid pieces with 26.5 ozt with an expected 4 more ozt in the knife handles. Will come in cloth silver rolls.
- SS3 22 Pc Lot of Wallace Sterling Grand Baroque Flatware from same set as above. This Lot has mixed numbers including: 8 Salad Forks; 4 Dinner Forks, 4 Dinner Knives and 6 Teaspoons. The solid pieces weigh 26.3 ozt with an expect 2 more ozt in the knives. All in very good condition with little to light wear and not tarnish. Comes in cloth silver rolls.
- SS4 Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Flatware with several beautiful and harder to find pieces includiong: 10 beveled blade Steak Knives; 6 Demi-tasse Spoons, 2 different type hors d'oeuvres or cheese knives; 5 Hors d-Oeuvres Forks in 3 different styles (Lemon and PIckles), and one extra dinner knife. All are in very good condition with little to light wear and no tarnish. Comes in silver rolls. (Retail on the steak knives is very high!)
- SS5 Selection of 6 Serving Pieces in Wallace Sterling Grand Baroque pattern Flatware, all in very good condition with little to light wear and no tarnish. Inlcudes 2 Sizes Ladles (Cream and Gravy), 2 shapes Serving Spoon, extra large Spoon (berry spoon?) and Solid Jelly Server, which is flatter. Weight is about 15ozt.
- SS6 7 Piece Lot of Wallace Sterling Grand Baroque Pattern Flatware, with all Serving Pieces, including: Ice Tongs; 2 Serving Spoons; Salad Spoon and Fork; Gravy Ladle and Pie Serving. All in very good condition with little to light wear and no tarnish. Comes in a cloth silver roll. Solid pieces weigh 16.25 ozt.
- SS7 Final lot of 7 pcs of Wallace Sterling Grand Baroque Serving Pieces inlcuding Wedding Cake Knife, Cake Server, Carving set with Knife and Fork; Letter Opener, and a Salad Serving Set with wooden spoon and fork. All pieces are in very good condition with little to light wear and no tarnish; the exception is the salad spoon which has snapped off at the handle, and could be repair with a rod into both pieces.
- J1 Large Turquoise Pendant with Cabachon stone filled with pretty veining. Over 2" long including the Bail. Very good condition.
- J2 Shimmery Moonstone Pendant on 24" long Sterling Silver Chain, all in good condition
- J3 TRIO of beautiful Stone Pendants in Silver frames with bails. Included are a Fossil Ammonite Pendant in Sterling silver with a sturdy bail, just over 2" long. The coiled creature can be seen amongst pretty colors in the center. 2nd is a rectangular Agate with nice color and translucence, and the 3rd is a another agate or jasper in a round shape. All are in good condition
- J4 Signed Mexican Sterling Pin/Pendant with granulated Turquoise Inlay and 3 teardrop tassels. Very good condition.
- J5 PAIR of Link Bracelets with stones. The Lapis bracelet isn't signed but we do believe it is silver while the other one has pretty jade-like stones but polished like a lower grade silver. Both about 7.5" long and in good condition.
- J6 FOUR Sterling Silver link bracelets in varying styles. They all have gemstones; some have marcasite, and one is vermeil (gold over silver.) All about 7.25" long and in good condition with safety clasps.
- J7 Handmade Zuni style ring, size 10.5, with a pretty band and multi-color inlay face. Not marked but tests and polishes like sterling silver.
- J8 14k Yellow Gold Cuff Bracelet with nice hand-hammered design and sturdy construction from 22.5 grams of 14k gold. Stamped "CN14K." Very good condition
- J9 Sterling Silver Vermeil Leaf Pin, set with Marcasites down the center, turquoise blue colored tiny cabachon stones all over the rest of the face. Pretty, and very good condition.
- J10 Sterling Silver Filigree antique-style Pin with pretty faceted stones. 2" wide and in very good condition with good pin hinge and clasp.
- J11 Tie Bar and Cufflink set, with Greek Warrior Intaglios in all 3 pieces. Very good condition.
- J12 Old Sterling and Carnelian Ring, size 8. The rectangular Cornelian has lovely sheen and, although there is some wear from age, the silver band is also very pretty. Stamped Sterling.
- J13 PAIR of old handmade Turquoise Rings, both size 7. The large oval one is just about 2" long and the other has a nice leaf medallion on the side. Not stamped but they polish like silver and are in very good condition.
- J14 Large Sterling and sparkly Crystal Ring with a yellow flower pattern in the center of a large field of white Crystals. Size 7.5 and very good condition with all the stones.
- J15 Sterling Silver and Druzy Ring, size 8, in very good condition. Looks handmade and is stamped .925
- J16 Sterling Silver Ring, size 8, with Teardrop of Turquoise with nice veins and colors. Very good condition.
- J17 THREE Thai Sterling Silver and Marcasite Rings in good condition, and all sizes 8-8.5. One has a garnet in center; the 2nd a square black onyx, and the 3rd has a dome totally covered with marcasite.
- J18 Sterling Silver and Amber Ring, size 9.5, in very good condition
- J19 Diamond Wedding Set in 14k Yellow Gold, size 5.5. (Should be sizable by 1-1.5 sizes) The set includes an Engagement Ring with a Pear Shape Diamond approximately 6.3mm x 4.3mm with average color and clarity. It has 2 different bands for the wedding set; the one for the bottom of the engagement ring has 2 more pear cut diamonds while the one for the top has 9 small round single cut diamonds in an arched shape. We tried to show all 3 pretty well in the last photo.
- J20 Zealand Sterling Silver Pendant, set with stones, on a leather cord. Clearly stamped Zealand on the back and a good example of their unique styling.
- J21 Collection of NINE Men's Watches from varying makers and condition. The one in center is good looking Bulova; there are Timex Automatics, a Wrangler and others.
- J22 The long awaited Bag Full of Spiders! This collection is a remnant from the Bolding estate a few weeks ago. Includes about 2 dozen Costume Jewelry Spiders in good condition, with working pins and clasps. What variety! There are a couple of webs mixed in, too.
- J23 Large Sterling Silver Spider Pin from B Spencer. About 3.5" long with a black Onyx cabachone for the body. Creepy cool and in good condition.
- J24 Lot of about a dozen vintage Women's Watches by various makers. There are 4 Bulova including 2 that are 10K RG, plus Hamilton, Elgin and others.
- J25 Special Sterling Silver and Enameld Link Bracelet with Nordic Scenes including Viking Ships and Reindeer Sleighs. Signed Y25S Sterling Norway. Very good condition with working clasp.
- J26 Adorable French Thermostat set in a Gold-tone turtle, with a swinging head. About 3" long and in good condition. First we've ever seen.
- J27 Handsome Automati Voumard 2000 Men's Watch with a gold mesh band, in running condition. Has Date in the dial.
- J28 PAIR of mostly Sterling Charm Bracelets with lots and lots of charms! Each about 7.5" long.
- J29 TRIO of sterling silver Creature Pins including Bee, Fly and Turtle, all in good condition, stamped, with good pin hinge and clasp.
- J30 Whopping 24" long Sterling Silver Necklace, reversible, in good overall condition. Weighs 53 grams.
- J31 TRIO of Creature Pins including Sterling and Marcasite Dragon and Salamander, and a Rooster signed Jeanne. All in good condition with working pin hinges and clasps.
- J32 Very Old Mexican .900 Silver Pin with Totem Tassels. The square body is hand-hammered with what looks like Aztec designs. There is a tree logo between the 2 900 stamps on the back. Very good condition.
- J33 Intriguing Very Old Pin of a Cherub Riding a Hippocampus (aka Horse with a serpent's tail.) The piece is handpainted and has a chain that supports the horse, with a star emblem at the top. There is a spring-hinged double pin on the back of the star, make it wear more like a medal. Another one we've never seen before!
- J34 PAIR of Signed Mexican Sterling Silver Pins. The first has the Aztec sun emblem hand-hammered with tiny blue discs inlaid around it, and the 2nd is like a Sun with Rays, and small round turquoise cabachons set at the tip of each Ray. From Taxco and signed. Both are in good condition and about 2" diameter.
- Collection of several dozen Sewing Thimbles in a great variety of designs. Most of the ones on the bottom row of the 1st row appear to be silver.
- PR1. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy White Tigerzord and the White Ranger. Morphs from white tiger to thunder warrior and has light-up mouth and roaring tiger sound. In original packaging dated 1994. Appears to be complete except for the miniature white ranger and power crystal, and the box has some tearing.
- PR2. MIghty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Power Blaster, 5 Weapons in One--Pink Ranger's Power Bow, Black Ranger's Power Axe, Red Ranger's Power Sword, Yellow Ranger's Power Daggers, and Blue Ranger.s Power Lance. It seems that you put all these pieces together and that makes the Power Blaster. In excellent condition in original packaging dated 1995, which is also in good shape.
- PR3. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Deluxe Shogun Megazord. In very good condition, even still has the sheet of stickers and other paperwork, and in the original packaging, although the top flap of the box has a tear, but still closes.
- PR4. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Saba the Talking Tiger Saber. In very good condition, in the original box dated 1994 but doesn't have interior packaging. Says it morphs from short sword to saber.
- PR5. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Dragon Dagger. In very good condition, in the original packaging that says it looks just like the Dragon Dagger the Power Rangers use to summon the mighty Dragonzord.
- PR6. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Red Dragon Thunderzord, the Red Ranger's Powerful New Zord. In very good condition, in the original packaging dated 1994. (May be missing half his staff.)
- PR7.MIghty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Tor the Shuttle Zord with Electronic Sound. In excellent condition, in the original packaging dated 1994 that is also in very good condition.. Shows no signs of use, but sound is untested.
- PR8. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Megazord. In original packaging that says that Five Dinozords morph to become the Mighty Megazord. With only 4 of the 5 dinozords--it is missing the Pterodactyl Dinozord, but includes the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, the Mammoth Dinozord, the Sabertoth Tiger Dinozord, and the Triceratops Dinozord. Also appears to be missing a sword. The box on this one has several tears and has been repaired with scotch tape--looks like someone was pretty excited to get to the toy inside.
- PR9. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Titanus the Carrier Zord. In the original packaging that tells us that this is part of the Transforming Battle Zord Power System and is 22" head to toe. The box has some wear and is missing a flap, but the toy appears to be in very good shape.
- PR10. Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Toy Character Carry Case with an Assortment of Power Ranger Toys inside. Includes 6" Action Figures of all 5 Power Rangers, plus more, all with Power Ranger Theme.
SEVEN SEAS ESTATE SALES
865 765 3514
www.SevenSeasEstateSales.com and www.BidSevenSeasEstateSales.com
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!