RAIN OR SHINE
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/16/2018 (52-81-9:19:22 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (83-54).
Friday, September 8, 2017, at 1:00 pm
Location: 510 Hwy 45 E, Medina, TN 38355
Selling for Mr. John W Davenport, Moving to New Jersey
ANTIQUES, GLASSWARE, LAWN EQUIP & TOOLS, COLLECTIBLES
Bid Online! http://ridgelyauctionco.hibid.com/auctions/current
Auctioneer’s Comment: No buyers premium or hidden fees.
- Flow Blue China, several pieces;
- Noritake China;
- Silver Lining Lenox China;
- Hand Painted Tea Set with Creamer and Sugar;
- Pecan Dining Table with 6 Chairs (2 Captains Chairs) Nice;
- Matching Pecan China Cabinet;
- 1940s Seth Thomas Oak Working Wall Clock, Made in USA;
- 3 Shelf Lawyers Bookcase, Mahogany;
- Nice Oak Baldwin Piano;
- Victorian Tapestry Framed Picture;
- Upholstered Chairs;
- Upholstered Ornate Style Couch;
- Maple Childrens Rocker;
- Oak Glass Front Bookcase, Nice;
- Pair of Mable Lamps;
- Nice Thompsonville 3 Piece Maple Bedroom Suite;
- 2 Pecan Night Stands;
- Costume Jewelry;
- Board Games;
- Nice Strong Book Case;
- Brass Bookends;
- Card Table;
- Rolltop Desk;
- Ladderback Chairs;
- Twin Bed;
- Mini Fridge, Stainless;
- Old Wooden Church Pew from First Presbyterian Church in Medina;
- Maple Desk;
- Cherry 5 Drawer Chest and Dresser with Mirror and Night Stand;
- Harley Davidson Lamp;
- Cosco Aluminum Step Ladder;
- Nice Stetson Cowboy Hat;
- Upholstered Chair and Ottoman;
- Cherry Queen Size Bed and Night Stand;
- Pineapple Full Size Bedroom Suite;
- White Chenille Bedspread;
- Nice Rocker;
- Showmans Sample Trunk;
- Mini Cast Iron Wood Cook Stove;
- Nice Quilt;
- Setee with Bench and Chair to Match;
- Nice Patio Furniture, Chairs that Swivel and Rock and a Foot Stool, too;
- Dropleaf Oak Table;
- Cast Iron Dinner Bell;
- Live Trap;
- Pole and Chain Saw;
- Industrial Mop Bucket;
- Small Grill;
- Yard Spreader;
- Craftsman Leaf Blower;
- Poulan Pro 25cc Chain Saw;
- Hand Saws;
- Murray Push Mower;
- Cub Cadet Zero Turn Mower with Steering Wheel, 48' Deck, 21.5 hp, Kawasaki and 100 hrs;
- Husqvarna 17' Rear Tine Tiller;
- Wooden Swing;
- Too Many Items To Mention -- Come On Out, There Is Something For Everyone!
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Contact Us Today!
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213