Saturday Last Day Discounts:
- 50% OFF items $100 and less!
- 30% OFF Items over $100! We invite written offers on these items to consider throughout the day and at the end of the sale.
50-YEAR FAMILY HOME IN NASHVILLE'S MELROSE AREA
This house is filled with mid-century, vintage and antique items--furniture, art, clothing, records and more. New information and photos are being added each day.
- 19th century paintings--Adam Barland (1843-1875) and others
- Mid-century dining furniture--table, chairs, credenza, china cabinet
- Antique figural clock--reclining woman with book and lyre on marble base
- Silver plated flatware, serving pieces and decor
- Antique Charles Masse fencer statue
- 5 vintage red bar stools
- Costume jewelry--hundreds of pieces, some sterling silver and gold
- Two antique/vintage metal statues by L. Raphael
- 3 bedrooms of vintage furniture--beds, dressers, chests, nightstands
- Pair vintage velvet chairs
- Vintage rugs
- Vintage clothing, men's & women's
- Men's and women's hats
- Vintage shoes, boots, hand bags
- Vintage furs--full-length blush mink, stoles, jackets and hats
- Vintage pool table
- Antique and vintage Asian décor (not modern "made in China")
- China, glassware, decor
- Record collection, hundreds of 45s, 78s, LPs, mostly Jazz, Blues and Funk
- Antique, vintage & retro furniture
- Vintage barware
- Vintage Christmas decorations
- Much more!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2196.