Online Auction w Early US Large Cents, Furniture, Art, Collectibles++ Ends June 14th
online only auction•4 day sale •sale is over
We accept Cash, Good Checks and now also Credit, Debit and Paypal with 3% surcharge. Buyers are responsible for removing their own items. See the Auction Site link for Auction Terms.
Oak Ridge Hybrid Estate Sale, June 14-15
Online Auction + Huge Tag Sale!
Furniture, Old US Coins, China, Artwork, Collectibles ++
HOURS: Friday, June 14th 1-6 PM for Tag Sale Day 1 and Online Auction Preview
Online Auction Closes Friday Night, Starting 8 PM!
Saturday, June 15th 9-3, with 50% off at 1 PM and Bag Lots 2:30
ADDRESS: The home is on the West End in the ‘N’ streets; we release the address the day before.
TERMS: We accept Cash, Good checks, and credit/debit/paypal with 3% surcharge. No Previews and no Pre-Sales. What’s in our ads is in our sale.
NUMBERS: We hand out numbers at about 11:45 on Friday. Take a number on our business card to hold your place in line.
PARKING: PARK ONLY ON THE EVEN NUMBER SIDE. Note this home is in the cul de sac which must be left free of cars so people can turn around. Do not block the entrance to the cul de sac for any reason or for any period of time!
Seven Seas is conducting a Hybrid Estate Sale to liquidate the entire contents of a large home in Oak Ridge TN, over the weekend of June 14-15, 2019. This sale has a huge item Online Auction and a large Tag Sale.
THIS ONLINE AUCTION HAS 180 LOTS AND INCLUDES: Antique & Clean Used Furniture, Appliance and the OLDEST Lot of US Coins we have had the pleasure to offer, starting from 1796! Furniture includes Drop Leaf Table; Timberlake Chest; Howard Miller Grandfather Clock; Antique Oak Buffet & Chest; Living Room Suites, Washer/Dryer, and more. Smalls include Lenox China; Trumpet; Reel to Reel player; TV and more! We also have a stair lift, and 103 Lots of coins including US early Large Cents dating to 1796, plus many many Silver Coins!
THE TAG SALE IS LARGE AND INCLUDES: Women’s Clothes, Jewelry, Art, Tools, Seasonal Items, Sewing items; Games & Toys, and much more!
Click the Home Link Above to see the sale page on our website for a full listing and hundreds of photos of the Tag Sale.
ONLINE AUCTION LISTING
- Fabulous Antique Drop-Leaf Gateleg Table in Mahogany or Cherry. In good overall condition. The table is 47" wide and 26" long with both leaves down; 72.5" with both leaves up. There are 2 gatelegs for each leaf, so it's sturdier than usual for this type of table. The finish on the top is in good condition overall with just a few light scuffs and dings from age. There is a little bit of mildew and peeling finish on the bottom 4" of 3 of the legs, suggesting they may have gotten damp at some point, but any issues look like they'd clean pretty easily. Fine solid wood piece.
- Round Oak Dining Table with 2 leaves that make it an oval. It sits on a single pedestal with carved claw feet. 42" round without the leaves and 67" long with both leaves. It's in good sturdy condition with light wear to the finish from use.
- Magnificent Tiger Oak Buffet Sideboard with a Back Mirror. The base unit has 2 drawers over 2 doors over 1 drawer, all in good condition. The top drawers have an inward-sloping curve; the back mirror has a shelf above it that's supported by legs with carved claw feet; and there's a pretty carved pediment on top, as well. The grain on the wood is gorgeous on every surface. Measures 48" wide, 23.5" deep, 60" tall. In very good condition. It has beautiful hardware but the bottom left drawer pull is a mismatch.
- Henredon 3-Cushion Red Sofa with a sturdy burlap-type upholstery that's clean and in good condition with no holes or tears. Comes with the 2 accent pillows shown and measures 82" wide, 41" deep, 36" tall.
- Cozy Barrel Armchair by Sherrill Furniture, in pastels, in good clean condition with the arm covers. It sits on turned wood feet; 38" wide, 38" deep, 35" tall.
- Pretty 2-Cushion Loveseat with a beige suede-like upholstery, made by Affordable Furniture. Measures 68" wide, 37" deep, 40" tall. In good clean condition with no holes or tears.
- Nearly New Round Glass-Top Dining Table with 4 Chairs. The table base and chair backs all have inset tile accents. 2 of the chairs still have the original plastic on the seats. The glass top is 48" diameter, in very good condition with no noticeable scuffs or chips; the chairs have a gray suede-like upholstery. One chair still has a tag from Powell Limited.
- Antique Oak 2-Drawer Chest with a Swivel Mirror and unusual side shelves with supports. The antique mirror supports need some repair, so the mirror is shown resting on the top, where it should actually be about 8" higher. The drawers are dovetailed and have pretty original antique hardware. Measures 39.5" wide, 16" deep, would be about 62" tall with the mirror set in right. It's in good sturdy condition, but as mentioned the mirror supports need repair and there is one crack on the right leg; it has the original extra-thick glass mirror, but it's broken, as shown. Unusual antique.
- Fine Howard Miller Grandfather Clock, serial #6277624. It has the original owner's manual, oilcan, and key to wind it. It has gold numbers on a gold dial with black hands and a lunar disc that also has a tall ship. Appears to be a Maple case with some Burl elements top and bottom. It has faux half-columns on both sides of the front and glass on the sides as well as the front door. Winds, runs and chimes on approximately 11 bar chimes. The case is in beautiful overall condition, there is one tarnished spot on the pendulum, otherwise it is excellent. Measures 26" wide, 14" deep on the base, stands almost 83" tall.
- Long 2-Cushion Yellow Sofa with pretty upholstery, 5 accent pillows, and the arm covers. 8' long, 31" deep, 29" tall. It has straps to hold the cushions on so they don't slide around. Very clean with no holes or tears.
- Antique Mahogany 6-Drawer Dresser with a bow front. The drawers have matching original hardware and the finish is generally in good condition though there are worn spots and a water circle on the top. Measures 36" wide, 20" deep, 55" tall.
- Matching Vanity with Stool and Tilt Mirror. Vanity has 3 drawers down each side and 1 drawer center and they all have the same hardware as the dresser. The stool has similar splayed legs and the mirror has a pretty carved fleur-de-lis on top. The mirror frame was unscrewed for moving and we have the hardware even though we did not reattach it, so it will go back together even though we shot it separately. 49" wide, 20.5" deep, approximately 65" tall with the mirror in place. In good sturdy condition with some scuffs to the finish.
- Stunning Mahogany 4-Drawer Chest by Wellington Hall. It has a slight bow front and all 4 drawers have an inlaid edge with fan medallions in the corners and gorgeous drawer pulls. Measures 36" wide, 20" deep, 34" tall. In beautiful condition with a couple tiny scuffs.
- Gorgeous Full-Size Bed with mattress and boxsprings. The headboard is a poster with a partial canopy. The posts are turned and tapered toward the top with vase-shaped finials, and there are curving braces that support the canopy section, which is 20" deep. Good clean mattress set by Bemco.
- Matching Oak 2-Drawer Chest with Mirror, and a Nightstand. The chest is on wheels and has the original pretty hardware. It measures 42" wide by 19" deep. The mirror is a rectangular mirror in a tilt frame with lovely carved elements on top and it stands about 81" tall. The nightstand has the same hardware on the 1 drawer and a wooden pull on the door and measures 15" square with a decorated backsplash that is 31" tall. Both pieces are in good sturdy condition with natural aging to the finish. The mirror has oxidized and is a little loose in the frame.
- Beautiful 9-Drawer Chest with Mirror by Link Taylor Treasure House in solid Mahogany. The drawers are all in good operating condition and have Chippendale batwing hardware. The finish is in good condition with a few scuffs. 56" wide, 19.5" deep, 67" tall including mirror, which can actually be mounted higher, if you want a gap between it and the top of the chest.
- Ethan Allen Nightstand #1 with 1 drawer over 2 doors. Appears to be Cherry. 27" wide, 16" deep, 26" tall. In very good clean condition.
- Trapezoidal Solid Cherry Console Cabinet with a lock and key. In very good clean condition. Measures 40" wide, 13.5" deep, 29" tall. By Virginia Galleries by Henkel-Harris, Winchester, Virginia. Super clean.
- Gorgeous Ethan Allen Solid Cherry Wardrobe. The drawers operate smoothly and have Chippendale batwing hardware. The upper section has adjustable or removable shelves and a clothing bar across the top; the shelves have removable dividers that make it look like a linen chest, and there are 2 more drawers inside with removable dividers in them. The doors have a sliding bar that keeps them from swinging open too far. It's in very good clean condition overall with few scuffs. Measures 44" wide, 22" deep, 79" tall.
- Wonderful 8-Drawer Master Night Chest, in Cherry, from the Bob Timberlake line of Lexington Furniture. 40" wide, 18" deep, 36" tall. It has several different drawer sizes and is beautifully made.
- Lexington Cherry Bob Timberlake Genteel Plantation Chest. The upper part has a hatbox in the center with 2 drawers on either side, and there are 4 full-width drawers below that. Measures 44" wide, 19" deep, 54.5" tall. In good clean condition with just light wear from light use. The drawers are all cedar-lined and it has all the original hardware.
- Ethan Allen Nightstand #2 with 1 drawer over 2 doors. Appears to be Cherry. 27" wide, 16" deep, 26" tall. In very good clean condition.
- Cute Lightweight Mahogany Ladies Desk and Chair. The desk has 2 drawers with beaded borders and it is supported by turned legs on the front with brass paw feet. It has letter and pen slots on the back edge. 36" wide, 20.5" deep, 36" tall.
- Lexington Cherry Bob Timberlake Nightstand with 2 over 2 drawers and a pull-out tray. In very good clean condition. 26" wide, 18" deep, 27.5" tall.
- Sweet Small Loveseat with pretty floral upholstery. 53" wide, 32" deep, 28" tall. In good clean condition with arm covers.
- Vintage Mahogany Shaving Mirror on a 2-Drawer Base. The mirror is supported by a simple frame and it does tilt. Measures 22" wide, 23" tall overall. In very good clean condition.
- Pretty Framed Print of Wildflowers by Ruby Dayton, triple matted in a frame 26" x 36". In very good overall condition.
- Pretty Pair of Pink Ceramic Lamps with paneled shades and acorn finials. Maybe because of sun, the shades are slightly different tones. In very good clean condition. 33" tall.
- Retrolicious Tabletop Vanity Mirror with 6 round light bulbs around a reversible mirror. It has the original power cord and there is a little pull-out drawer beneath the mirror, as well. Measures about 14" x 16". This is the best condition we've ever found one of these in, with no cracks or melted spots.
- Original Impressionist Oil Painting of a house and garden, by William Hatton or Hammond. Housed in a gilt frame, in very good overall condition. Measures 44" x 31" overall.
- Striking Cybis Figurine of Moses with the Ten Commandments. In excellent condition with no chips or cracks, and all of his fingers are intact. It is numbered 356 and hand-signed on the back. Measures 19" tall.
- Beautiful Ornate Gilt Mirror, with scrolling corners and a very elaborate pediment. The mirror itself has beveled edges. In very good overall condition. 32" x 52".
- Attractive Yellow Side Chair with a tufted back and tapestry-type upholstery with long thin flowers. It has square fluted legs on front and saber legs on back and is in very good clean condition, showing almost no evidence of use. 23" wide, 27" deep, 39" tall.
- Unusual 2-Drawer Console Table with square tapered legs and fluted fronts to the drawers and the sides. Measures 55" wide, 16" deep, 34" tall. In very good clean condition with few scuffs or scratches.
- Signed, Numbered, Framed Print of Colorful Wildflowers by Ruby Dayton. Signed bottom right, #44 of 1000, triple matted and housed in a gilt faux-bamboo frame, 27" x 34" overall.
- Service for 8 in Lenox Windsong, which has a silver rim and pretty blue and white flowers. This all appears to be in excellent condition with very little signs of use. Includes 8 each: Dinner plate, salad plate, bread plate, cups and saucers; and there is a salt and pepper set.
- F.E. Olds and Son Opera Trumpet from Fullerton California, circa 1958; model 0-12. It's in a nice case, with mouthpiece. It has been stored a long time and does have some oxidation but it's complete and the valves and slides operate smoothly.
- Sony TC366 3-Head Stereo Reel-to-Reel Tapecorder, with the original box and cover. Powers on, lights up, and we can hear the motor running when we put it on "play". Operates upright or flat and has a cord to attach it to an input.
- Impressive Seashell Collection, in 3 boxes, collected over many years and well-kept. Fun Variety.
- Fun Collection of Shore-Found Fishing Net Floats, in various sizes and colors of glass. 9 pieces in all.
- Signed and Numbered Waterford UT National Champions Crystal Football. In excellent condition. #919.
- Lot of 4 Marquis by Waterford Water or Iced Tea Stems, in excellent condition.
- Pair of Mahogany Corner Chairs with rounded backs, double backsplats, and Queen Anne legs. They have a light yellow upholstery on the square seats that is in good condition. From arm to arm they are 29" wide, 24" deep, 30" tall.
- Lovely 3-Tiered Cherry Tea Cart, in very good clean condition, with a nice finish showing just a couple light scuffs. 33" long, 18.5" wide with leaves down, 39" wide with leaves up, 29" tall. The wheels are in good condition, as well.
- Matched His and Her Chairs with pretty lyre backs. One has scrolling arms and the other is a side chair. Both have saber legs. The armchair is 21" wide and the smaller one is 18.5" wide; they are both 33" tall. The armchair has a light yellow upholstery like the corner chairs listed above, and the side chair has a pretty yellow and blue striped upholstery.
- Nice 4-Door Entertainment Center with storage room in the bottom for stereo and media components, and a TV opening that is 32" x 29". The upper doors are hinged so they can swing all the way back around the sides. It is a mixture of wood and laminate and measures 36" wide, 19.5" deep, 70" tall.
- Beautiful Upholstered Armchair with Wooden Legs and Border, by Henredon. It has red and cream upholstery with upholstery tack edge, scroll-carved arms, and carved and tapered legs. 28" wide, 28" deep, 36" tall.
- Fireplace Set including a pair of Brass Andirons with an Iron Log Support and the Brass Fender. The fender measures 54" wide, 15" deep, 6" tall; it has an angular bottom rung and a faux-rope upper rung. The andirons have a vase-shaped finial top. It's all in good clean condition and still has a pretty good polish.
- Sony Bravia Flat Screen 32" TV, Model KDL32NL140, with remote. Powers on and screen lights up.
- Reproduction Cast Iron Bank called "Birdie Putt." When you push the button behind the caddy, the golfer swings his club and hits the coin towards the hole. In good clean condition with a nice paint job.
- Girard Perregaux Gyromatic Men's Wristwatch, in a 10K Gold Filled Case with a flexi-band. In good running condition. It has gold hands over a gold dial with black marks at the hours, and it has a day/date, as well.
- Beautiful Pair of Oriental Lamps, each with a pair of birds on the vase-shaped body. They sit on carved Rosewood feet, have pleated shades, and matched round finials. Both in good working condition. 30" tall.
- Pennsylvania House Solid Wood 4-Drawer Chest, in good solid condition with a few scuffs on the top. Measures 26" wide, 15" deep, 23" tall.
- Set of 10 Spode Alden Dishes. This pattern has textured flowers stamped in the porcelain and each plate has a different bunch of fruit and flowers on the center. They're all in very good condition with no chips or cracks, and most with no crazing but some with light crazing.
- Spode Chelsea Wicker Coffee and Tea Pots. These are in excellent condition and they have a woven basket pattern stamped in the porcelain.
- Set of Johnson Brothers Snow White Regency Dishes from England. Service for about 16 in: dinner plate, salad plate, bowls, cups and saucers. It's a solid white pattern with swirling edges. All appears to be in very good condition with just a chip or two in the mix.
- Magnificent Italian Soup Tureen with Ladle and Lid. It has an amazing molded pattern in the ceramic with a chain weave alternated with Acanthus. The ladle is in good shape. It is solid white with no chips or cracks.
- Mottahedeh Soup Tureen, made in Italy. It has a musee des arts decoratifs, with lid and underplate. It has a beautiful pattern in the ceramic with a rose on top and other beautiful flowers on the sides and plate. 17" long, with no chips or cracks and little crazing on the underplate.
- Enormous Silverplate Footed Punchbowl with Underplate and 12 Cups. The punchbowl has a 16" diameter and is 12" tall; the underplate is 22" diameter with fancy edge and decorative surface. It has some light tarnish but it's not worn through the finish anywhere.
- Antique Wood Display Shelf in a dark-stained Oak with lots of cool carved elements. There is some repair to the gingerbread on the back. It can sit on a table, or hang. There is a lock on the 2 front doors, but we don't have a key. Measures 23.5" wide, 6" deep, 23" tall.
- Handmade Antique 1-Drawer Sideboard from Massachusetts. It has turned legs and white porcelain knobs on the drawer. Some wear to the surface from age, but it's in good sturdy condition. 31" wide, 15" deep, 34" tall.
- Adorable Antique Oriental Birdcage with the bullhorn curve on the top and handpainted elements on the door and sides. It's in very good shape with no broken bars and measures 29" wide, 13" deep, 21" tall.
- Antique Austrian Pipe Rest with a deer on the surface. There is a candle on the left and a match holder on the right, and the rest for the pipe bowl on the front. Marked "Made in Austria 12039" on the bottom.
- Pretty French or Italian Narrow 5-Drawer Cabinet with decorative metal accents on the corners of the top and feet, and painted design on the top and sides. It's in good sturdy condition with easily-operated drawers. 12.5" wide, 10.5" deep, 29.5" tall.
- Outrageous Round Mirror with a complicated coiled inner and outer border and a beveled round mirror in the center. Looks like a giant sunflower in all silver. Measures 20" wide and is a newer piece, marked "made in China."
- Early Antique 3-Drawer Chest, believed to be from New England. It's a solid hardwood with a paneled back and sides, pegged drawers, round wooden handles, and working locks with wood escutcheons. Lots of wear but presumably on the original finish; still good and sturdy. Measures 30" wide, 16" deep, 29" tall.
- Antique Brass Samovar, acquired from New England, but originally from Italy, we believe, due to the printing on the front that reads "Garanti Semavefleri." It's made to have a flame in the bottom and the center body is 2 layers, so the flame goes up through the middle to heat the liquid that is around the outside.
- Handwoven Wool Oriental Style Rug from China with geometric designs and flowers in the center and a blue and light red border. Appears to have been in a low traffic area and is in very good clean condition. 6' x 9'.
- Matched Pair of Cedar Log Furniture Endtables. They have a thick top and undershelf supported by Cedar log legs. Each measures about 32" square, 24" tall. In very good clean condition.
- Matched Pair of Really Unusual Glass Bodied Lamps with a pair of Quail inside. They have Oak tops and bottoms and pleated shades. In good working condition. 34" tall. These have a 3-way switch, so you can light inside the box, or the fixture, or both.
- Fine Quality 2-Cushion Sofa with a tapestry-type floral upholstery. It's been in a low-use area, so it's in very good clean condition with no holes, stains, or tears and little signs of use. Measures 76" long, 36" deep, 32" tall.
- Bruno SRE-3000 Straight Rail Stairlift in good working condition. It goes up 14 steps and the rail measures approximately 15' long. It has 4 support brackets. There is an on/off switch and it operates with a switch on the arm. It's about 2 years old.
- Shark Navigator Professional Upright Canister Vacuum. In good working condition.
- Speed Queen Commercial Heavy Duty Top-Loading Washing Machine with electronic controls and the original user's guide. Model # AWNE82SP113TW01. In good working condition.
- Matching Speed Queen Commercial Heavy Duty Front-Loading Clothes Dryer, in good working condition, with the user's manual. Model # ADEE8RGS173PW01.
- Vintage Heavy Duty Worktable with steel legs and a 1.5" thick solid wood top. Measures 66" wide, 36" deep, 31" tall. Super solid.
- Giant and Random Lot of Stamps, including a bunch of first day covers; a Scott catalog; 2 big books of well-preserved stamps--one US and one Foreign; and a commercial set of first day covers of the Presidents of the US. The first day covers appear to be from the 1980s and there are at least 100 in the box.
- C1. Lot of 2 National Bank Notes. Including: a 1929 $5 Bank Note from the National Bank of Knoxville and a 1929 $20 Bill from the National Bank of Weston, West Virginia. The $5 has been folded and is a little dingy; the $20 has fewer folds and is a little more crisp.
- C2. Lot of 3 Interesting Replica Coins. Including: 2 half-oz California Gold octagon-shaped coins, dated 1852; and a Commonwealth of Massachusetts 1783 replica.
- C3. Lot of Coins from Israel, including a partial Typeset in a wooden frame; a Commemorative Coin that says in English "At 13 for the fulfillment of the Mitzvoth", with an image of a boy reading the Torah; and a fifth coin that may be Ancient, or is a replica of an ancient coin--please inspect.
- C4. Lot of 3 US Peace Dollars. Including a 1922, a 1923, and a 1923S; in approximately VF condition.
- C5. Lot of 3 US Peace Dollars. Including 1922, 1923, 1924. The 1924 appears to be close to XF condition.
- C6. Lot of 3 1921 Morgan Silver Dollars. In approximately F to VF condition. One of them has an "S" mint mark.
- C7. Lot of 3 1922 US Peace Silver Dollars, in approximately F condition. One of them has a tarnished spot from a silver test on the back.
- C8. U.S. Olympic Coins of the Atlanta Centennial Olympic Games from 1995-1996 and the US Mint. Including: 8 Silver Proof Dollars, housed in a green outside box, with a plastic display case within a padded green velvet. In excellent condition. Also includes 6 of the original red boxes from the Mint that they came in individually.
- C9. Lot of 38, 40% Silver, US Kennedy Half-Dollars; mostly in VF and XF condition, with a couple of exceptions. Dates range from 1965-1969.
- C10. Lot of 4 US Silver Dollars, including one 1923S Peace Dollar and three 1921D Morgans, at least one of which is in XF-AU condition. All housed in a Whitman Peace Dollar Book.
- C11. Lot of 34 US Mercury Dimes, with dates ranging from the teens to the 40s. Conditions ranging G-F.
- C12. 1976 US Dime, in XF-AU, still in a sleeve from the auction company where it was purchased.
- C13. Mixed Lot of Canadian Coins, including: Several 1968 Dollars; a 1968 Uncirculated Set; a 1958 Dollar, graded Cameo Proof-Like Gem; and a 1963 Silver Dollar, also graded Cameo Proof-like.
- C14. Lot of 10 US Indian Pennies. Including a 1908 graded MS60; and others ranging from 1897-1907.
- C15. Lot of 22 US Silver Half-Dollars. Including: 13 1964 Kennedy Halves, in VF and XF; and 9 Walking Liberty Halves, including a 1917, 1918, 1920, '34, '36, '41, '43, and two 1945s.
- C16. Lot of 26 US Silver Quarters. Including 25 Washingtons, with grades mostly XF and AU; plus one Liberty Standing Quarter that is slick date.
- C17. Lot of US Bicentennial Coins. Including a 6-Coin Typeset; plus a Roll of 23 Bicentennial Kennedy Half-Dollars.
- C18. Lot of US Wheat Pennies, separated into lots from the teens, 20s, and 30s, with 4 from the teens already in flips. About 50 total.
- C19. 1804 US Draped Bust Half-Cent Coin with a stemless wreath, in approximately XF condition. The coin has been well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C20. 1829 US Classic Head One Half Cent Coin, graded AU50 by an auction house where our client purchased it in 1986. It's been well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C21. 1835 US Classic Head Half-Cent Coin, in similar grade to the one above; well-preserved in a cotton pouch and with a reference to the auction it was purchased in.
- C22. 1851 US Braided Hair Half-Cent Coin, in approximately XF condition; well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C23. 1796 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, in the "Liherty" variety. Graded in a range of VG-8 to 812 and noted as R4+ and S103. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch and with reference to the auction where it was purchased on an outer envelope.
- C24. 1798 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference S155, which has the reverse of the 1796 coin. Graded a GD6 and well-kept in a cotton envelope with an outer envelope with the original auction info.
- C25. 1798 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, graded F12-VF20 with notes on the envelope: reference # S-172 and R2+. Well-kept in a cotton pouch.
- C26. 1800 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-197, R1 and Q variety. With a grading of F15-VF25 from the original auction. Well-kept in a cotton pouch.
- C27. 1801 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-13 and R1, with a grade of VG8 and a note that it is a relatively early die state. Well preserved in a cotton envelope and with a pouch with notes from the original auction it was purchased from.
- C28. 1802 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-240 and R4+, with a grade of VG10 and a note of a long die crack running up from the bust. Well-preserved, with the notes from the original auction purchase in 1992. Well-kept in a cotton pouch.
- C29. 1802 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-236 and R1, with a mixed grading of VF30 with a net of VG10, due to pitting on the reverse. Well-kept in a cotton pouch.
- C30. 1802 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, of the "1/000" variety. Reference # S-228, with a grade of VG10-F15. Well preserved in a cotton envelope with a note from the original auction from 1986. Well-kept in a cotton pouch.
- C31. 1803 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-263 with 6 berries on the left. Graded VG10-F20 in the original auction from 1989. Well-kept in a cotton pouch.
- C32. 1803 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-258, and R1, with a grade of F12-F15 in the original auction notes from 1986. Well-kept in a cotton pouch.
- C33. 1805 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, ref # S-267, with a grade of VF25-VF35. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch with the original notes from the auction in 1985.
- C34. 1807 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-271--also known as the Comet Variety. With a grade of VF15-VF25 from the original auction in 1987. There was a flaw in the die that makes it look like a comet is flying behind Liberty's head. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C35. 1807 US Draped Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-273, with a grade of F12-VF20. Appears to us that this may be a 7 over 6 Variety with a pointed 1. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C36. 1810 US Classic Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-282, with a grade of F12 from a 1986 auction. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch. There is crack from the die to the left of the date.
- C37. 1814 US Classic Bust One Cent Coin, reference # S-294, with a grade of AG3-G5. Carefully kept in a cotton pouch with dealer's original notes from an auction in 1986.
- C38. 1817 US Matron Head One Cent Coin, reference # N-2 and R-3, with a grade of VF20-30 from the original auction in 1989. Kept in a cotton pouch.
- C39. 1819 US Matron Head One Cent Coin, reference # N-2 and R-1, with a grade of VF25-35 from the original auction in 1989. Well-kept in a cotton pouch. This is the Large Date Variety.
- C40. 1826 US Matron Head One Cent Coin, reference # N-1 and R-2, with a grade of VG10 from the original auction in 1989. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C41. 1826 US Matron Head One Cent Coin, reference # N-4 and R-2, graded VF25-35 from the original auction. Kept in a cotton pouch with the original notes from 1988.
- C42. 1827 US Matron Head One Cent Coin. This one was found loose in the collection, so is not graded, but appears to be in the Fine range, to us. Does have some pitting.
- C43. 1837 US Hard Times Token. With an XF grade. It says "Substitute for shin plasters" on the obverse, and the reverse says "Specie payments suspended May 10 1837." Well preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C44. US 1837 Hard Times Token with an XF grade. It says "E Pluribus Unum 1837" on the obverse, and "Millions for Defense not 1 cent for Tribute" on the reverse. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C45. US 1837 Hard Times Token, rated VF-XF. Sys "Executive financiering fiscal agent 1837" on the obverse, with the image of a turtle. The reverse has a donkey and says "Follow in the steps of my illustrious predecessor." Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C46. 1846 US Braided Hair Cent Coin, in the Small Date Variety. Reference # N-5B and R-1, graded AU55; with other notes from the original auction in 1986. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C47. 1853 US Braided Hair Cent Coin, in approximately VG condition and with a note on the sleeve that it is coated with a silicone product. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C48. 1856 US Braided Hair Cent Coin, in approx VF condition. Well-preserved in a cotton pouch.
- C49. Lot of 3 Canadian Pennies, including 1882, '88, and '92. In VG-F condition.
- C50. Partial Book of Wheat Pennies. This is the 1909-1940 book. The coins included appear to match their slots. 36 total coins.
- C51. Partial Book of Mercury Head Dimes, from 1916-1945. The coins all appear to match their dates as marked. Approximately 67 total coins, in grades from G-VF.
- C52. Partial Book of Liberty Standing Half Dollars, starting with 1917, up to 1936. The coins enclosed appear to match their printed dates. 26 total coins, in grades from G-F.
- C53. Full Book of Liberty Standing Half Dollars, from 1938-47. The coins enclosed appear to match their printed dates and the grades range from VG-F.
- C54. US 1938 Matron Head Cent Coin, in a flip with a grade of VG-F.
- C55. US 1843 Braided Hair Cent Coin, in a flip with a grade of VG on it.
- C56. 1865 US 3-Cent Nickel, in a flip graded F.
- C57. 1866 US 3-Cent Nickel, in a flip graded F.
- C58. 1870 US 3-Cent Nickel, in a flip with a grade of VG-F.
- C59. 1881 US 3-Cent Nickel, in a flip with a grade of AU.
- C60. Lot of 4 US Shield Nickels, with a 1967 graded XF, a '68 graded AU, a '75 graded G, and an '85 graded G.
- C61. Lot of 5 US Liberty Head Nickels, dated 1883, 1903, 04, 05, and 06; with grades of G, VG, and F.
- C62. 1831 US Capped Bust Half-Dime Coin, in a flip graded F.
- C63. US 1834 Capped Bust Half-Dime Coin, in flip graded F+.
- C64. US 1853 Seated Liberty Half-Dime, with arrows. In a flip graded F.
- C65. US 1857-O Seated Liberty Half-Dime with no arrows. In a flip graded G.
- C66. 1858-O Seated Liberty Half-Dime with no arrows. In a flip graded G+.
- C67. 2 US Seated Liberty Half-Dimes, including an 1860-O in a flip graded G and an 1870 in a flip graded G.
- C68. US 1871 Half-Dime in a flip graded VG+.
- C69. Lot of 2 US Liberty Seated Dimes, including an 1849 and an 1853 with arrows.
- C70. Lot of 2 US Liberty Seated Dimes, including an 1872 and an 1891.
- C71. Lot of 6 Barber Dimes, mostly in G condition. Including 1903, 1911, 1913, '14, '15, and '16.
- C72. US 1878S Trade Dollar, in a flip graded VF.
- C73. 1880 US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approximately XF condition.
- C74. 1875CC US 20-Cent Piece. In AG-G condition.
- C75. 1875 US 20-Cent Piece. The obverse is VG-F, the reverse is scratched.
- C76. 1826 US Capped Bust Half Dollar, in a flip with an F grade.
- C77. 1827 US Capped Bust Half Dollar, with a Square Base 2. Our grade would be VG-F, which is a little lower than is written on the flip.
- C78. 1856O Seated Liberty Half Dollar, Variety 1. In a flip with a grade of G.
- C79. 1892 Columbian Exposition Half Dollar, in a flip with a grade of VF.
- C80. 1924 Huguenot Walloon Tercentenary Half Dollar, in a flip with an XF grade.
- C81. 1925 Stone Mountain Memorial Half Dollar, in a flip graded XF-AU.
- C82. US 1926 Sesquicentennial of American Independence Half Dollar. Our grade would be VG-F, which is different than what's written on the flip.
- C83. 1946 Booker T. Washington Commemorative Half Dollar. It appears to be a high grade coin, but it may have been cleaned.
- C84. 1893 US One Quarter Dollar Commemorating the Columbian Exposition and showing Queen Isabella. In a flip and graded UNC.
- C85. Bulk Lot of 100 Mercury Dimes, in a variety of conditions, with some early coins but most in the '30s and '40s.
- C86. Lot of 9 US Standing Liberty Quarter Dollars, including a nice run from 1925-1930 with a variety of mint marks. Grades range from G-F.
- C87. Lot of 12 US Washington Quarters, each with a different date and/or mint mark, from 1935-1959. In grades ranging from VG-AU. See photos for details.
- C88. Lot of 12 US Mercury Dimes, with dates ranging from 1919-'45 and including several high grade coins. See photos for details.
- C89. Lot of 26 US Buffalo Nickels, each with a different date and/or mint mark. Dates range from 1916-1938. See photos for details.
- C90. Lot of 73 Roosevelt Silver Dimes, all with impressively good grades. From the late '50s through '64.
- C91. Lot of 8 1964 US Kennedy Half Dollars, all AU-UNC.
- C92. 1881S US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approximately XF condition with some patchy toning.
- C93. 1881S US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approx XF condition, also with some patchy toning.
- C94. 1885S US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approximately G-VG condition.
- C95. 1880S US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approximately VF condition, with dark toning overall.
- C96. 1885O US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approximately G condition.
- C97. 1888O US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approximately F-VF condition, with pretty toning overall.
- C98. 1888 US Morgan Silver Dollar, which we would grade as a VF, which is a little lower than is written on the flip.
- C99. 1900O US Morgan Silver Dollar, in approximately XF condition.
- C100. 2 1921 US Morgan Silver Dollars, including a '21S in F condition and a '21 in AU condition.
- C101. Bulk Lot of 66 Buffalo Nickels. All dates are visible and dates and conditions are mixed.
- C102. Mixed Lot of US 90% Silver Coins, weighing a total of 300g. Includes Dimes and Quarters; the dimes are all Mercury and the Quarters are a mix of Standing Liberty and Washington. $7.00 face value of quarters, and $5.40 face value in dimes.
- C103. $20.00 Face Value in Roosevelt Dimes. Mixed years and conditions, but all 90% Silver.
TAG SALE LISTING (These items will be on sale at Tagged Prices when the sale opens at 1 PM on Friday, June 14th. For the Online Auction items, click the link above.)
Low Maple Console Table with glass top
Pair of Wicker Tables with a glass top over them
Wicker Rocking Chair
Set of TV Trays
Metal Chaise Lounge
Faux Bamboo Coffee Table with glass top
5-Tier Storage Shelf
Oak Golfer’s Supply Stand
Dresser Tray with Perfume Bottles
Needlepoint and Cross Stitch
Chinese Cork Carving
Chinese Jewelry Box
Blue andWhite Chinese Ginger Jars
Collection of Crystal Figurines
Silver Baby Rattle
Tons of Silverplate
Glass Bowl with Pheasants
Tom Clark Gnome
Several Shelves full of Books–several on the Civil War
Vintage Coke Trays
Kentucky Derby Glasses
1961 Year Plate
Disney Alarm Clock
Assortment of LPs
Quilt Rack and Assorted Quilts
Singer Touch and Sew
Set of 8 Etched Sherbets
English Silverplate Teapot, Creamer, Sugar
Lusterware Creamer, Sugar
Aluminum Serving Pieces
Sango Dreamtime Dish Set
Assorted Pots and Pans
Set of Clear Glass Dishes
Set of Butter Warmers
Hot Chocolate Pot
Wooden Condiment Set
Set of Blue and White English Dishes
Foreman Grill Toaster
Aluminum Canister Set
Longaberger Coffee Mugs and Creamer/Sugar
Pigeon Forge Pottery
Red and White Wine Glasses
Vintage Aluminum Cake Cover
Brown Drip Glaze Mixing Bowl Set
Big Set of Wilton Pewter Dishes, Stems, and Mugs
Milk Glass Butter
Antique Double Basket
Ice Bucket with Tongs
Fancy Egg Plates
Large Kenmore Microwave
Etched Crystal Stemware
Dell Laptop with Charger
HP Officejet 210 All in One Printer
Sherry Little Perini Print
Large Framed Photo of the Washington Monument
Pretty Prints of Flowers and Trees
Ray Harm Print
Old Solway Bridge Print
Large Water Lilies Artwork
Elliott Ducks Print
Pair of Milk Glass Lamps
Vornado VAQS25 HEPA Filter
Lots of Sheets and Towels
Closet Full of good clean bedding, comforter, etc
King Size Comforter
Lots of Blankets
Totes Full of Doilies
Amazing Collection of Dining Linens
Stunning Chinese Lamp
Faux Flower Arrangements
Pair of Blue and White Lamps
Pots for Planting
Glade Plug Ins
2 Sentry Safes
2-Drawer File Cabinet
Silent Butler with chair
Large Decorative Bunny
Kangaroo 5 Golf Caddy
Several Totes of Christmas and other seasonal
Several Densely Packed Closets of Quality Women’s Clothes, some still new with tags. From shops like Talbots and designers like Jones New York, Donna Morgan, Lily Ruben, Oberon, Kasper, LL Bean, etc, etc. Sizes 10, 12, and Med Petite.
Tons of Women’s Shoes, sizes 7 and 7B
Also Hats, Purses, Scarves, Belts
Several Trays Full of Costume Jewelry
MORE NOT LISTED
SEVEN SEAS ESTATE SALES
865 765 3514
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!