7000+ Square Feet of Amazing Finds!
moved offsite to warehouse•4 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
11am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
Cash, or Credit Cards. WE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE FOR THE USE OF A CARD.
Please bring help or make arrangements to pick up larger items as we don't have the staff to load heavy and bulky items. Again, we will have limited staff at this sale and will not be able to assist with loading large items. Bring help for those items.
We are not responsible for accidents.
No prices given prior to sale. No items held before sale. No early sales.
All items are "As is - Where is" with no warranty of any kind.
All sales are final.
Please keep in mind that we do not give out pricing before a sale. Also, please be sure to bring help to load heavy items. This sale will be large and we will not have the staff to help load furniture.
We have the honor and privilege of selling the contents of this amazing estate. The owner was an avid collector of almost everything! The house was 1800 square feet and you could not move in it. The space we rented is 7200 square feet and is busting at the seams. We knew there was a lot, but this is crazy!
The homeowner had a great eye when buying. As such, you will see many odd, unique, and rare items.
The first pictures you will see are in the house as it originally was so you can see the sheer magnitude of this project. The later pictures are at the building we rented and you are able to see the items better.
This post will be updated in the coming weeks as we uncover more and more items.
Included are the following:
- 2003 H2 Hummer with 160,000 miles. Clean vehicle and everything works great.
- Nice mahogany dining table with 6 chairs.
- Matching china cabinet
- Mahogany Sideboard
- Large Bassett sectional couch
- Large King size bed with matching dresser and 2 night stands
- Antique vanity
- Amazing Chest of Drawers with built in hat/storage boxes on top
- Barbies, barbies, and more barbies. Well over 200!
- over 1000 record albums
- over 1000 vintage magazines from the 1920's - 1980's. To include Life, Post, Better Homes and Gardens, TV Guide, and 1950's romance magazines.
- Large vintage perfume and bottle collection
- Well over 100 of vintage 1980's and 1990's Transformers. One is Soundwave still in the original box with all accessories.
- Vintage GoBots. A couple are still on the card.
- Vintage Die cast Voltron Lions
- Vintage Power Ranger Zord figures.
- Collection of 12" GI Joe and Ultimate Soldier figures complete with accessories, weapons, and uniforms.
- Sho gun Warrior Figures
- Tools, Tools, and more tools
- 5 flat screen TV's
- 4 high end keyboards
- over 70 chenille bedspreads
- vintage handmade quilts
- vintage Christmas blow mold figures
- Amazing Japan airlines advertising
- Esquire magazines from 1917
- 3 Coach purses
- Vintage retro TV antennas
- Working Atari 5200 with controller, cables, and games
- Vintage Laserdisc player
- Vintage Videodisc player
- Over 300 comics
- Victorian Photo albums
- Victorian baby chair that converts into a rocker
- Amazing National cash register
- Ceramic Christmas trees
- 10oz, 5oz, and 1oz silver Australian coins
- Lionel O27 trains
- HO and N gauge trains
- Cutco Knives
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!