WE ARE NOW AT 75% OFF UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY!! Please check the photos for what has already sold!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 10/18/2017 (210-143-9:27:52 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (198-54).
Well, we have re-set the house & are ready for a fun Saturday! We will be starting at 50% OFF as soon as we open up. There are still some really great values remaining in this beautiful family home. Please see the photos to see what has additionally SOLD & please TEXT me if you have any questions about a particular item!!
Some items of special interest: the Wings of Texaco & HESS collectibles & die-cast banks are thinning out, but there is still LOTS to choose from; there are some cutie-pie vintage aprons & ladies hankies; 2 queen mattress sets in GREAT condition; the Eastlake-style mirrored dresser--beautiful!; a good selection still of MICE & PUGS; LOTS of Christmas!; a Keurig is still available, 2 toaster ovens, 2 toasters (one in box!); a great vintage metal drop-leaf table (lower kitchen); the breakfast room dinette sets (both are white-one has a wooden tabletop, the other has a blue tile tabletop); the formal dining furniture (upstairs); Hall China teapots--VERY collectable & really beautiful!; the 2 gliders, especially the Amish 4-poster; 3 items of painted (& suitable for up-cycling!) furniture--a small 3-drawer, a smaller chest of drawers, & a 1930's vanity bench--all in spa green tones!; a subdued floral Jetton Furniture sofa, also in EXCELLENT condition; a good selection of Lee Roberson (the Artist Laureate of the Smokies) signed & numbered prints--some framed, some ready to be framed.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have scheduled this Estate Sale differently! We will open on Thursday, August 31st, 9am-4pm; we will be open normal times on Friday, September 1st, 9am-4pm, and Saturday, September 2nd, 9am-4pm, NO SUNDAY HOURS due to the holiday weekend!
2 Living Estate Sales in 1!! We are excited to present a very unique living estate sale, featuring 2 households that are down-sizing, so we have an interesting mix of very new & very vintage items. Additionally, the home itself has TWO floors; 2 kitchens, 2 living areas, 2 dining rooms, 2 breakfast rooms, 4 bedrooms, 4-1/2 baths, plus a detached garage, so we have LOTS to choose from!! Many duplicates including 2 Keurigs, 2 glider-rockers, 3 rocking chairs, 3 recliners, 3 sofas + a twin-size sleeper sofa, 3 queen-size beds & mattresses, and multiple fine & casual dishware sets. There are also several collections to choose from including PUGS, MICE, APPLES kitchen decor, UTZ memorabilia, HESS collectible cars & trucks, Wings of Texaco collectible aircraft, Washington Redskins merchandise, Lee Roberson numbered prints (at least 6 to choose from), Hall China teapots, & more!
Other items (not pictured!):
- Shepherd hooks, candle & torch stakes--still a few available
- Potting table & multiple planters
- Additional patio table & chair set
- Outdoor grill with propane tank-SOLD
- Maytag washer (newer)--SOLD & Crosley dryer--SOLD
- Kitchen table & 2 large chairs
- Vintage side-by-side refrigerator
- 2 toaster ovens
- 2 microwave ovens
- 2 large crockpots + smaller one
- Large warming tray
- Very large selection of candles & candle holders (3 locations within the house!)
- Multiple picture frames, wall-mount & desktop
- Queen-size linens & blankets, some double/full & some twin
- Ladies & Men's clothing
- Several oil lamps & shades, some electrified
- Circa-1970's/1980's glass top coffee table & 2 matching end tables
- Twin-size sleeper sofa
- Computer desk with 2 matching office chairs- 1 chair SOLD
- Queen-size bedroom suite--includes headboard & footboard, 2 bedside tables, large triple-dresser with mirror-SOLD
- Upholstered spring rocker in red
- Quilt/afghan stand--wooden--SOLD
- 2 matching ladderback chairs with veneer-woven seats
- Vintage pitcher & bowl set with matching shave set
- Breakfast table & 6 chairs set (wood--look tabletop)
- Breakfast table & 4 chairs set (blue tile tabletop)
- Wooden console/sofa table--SOLD
- Silverplate holloware, including a vintage cruet set-SOLD
- Costume jewelry
- Large paper shredder
- Painted washstand--SOLD, with pitcher & bowl set
- Sage green shower curtain set with curtain hooks
- Vanity stool--SOLD
- Painted wooden chest of drawers
- 2 wooden children's chairs from Hendron's Chapel Church--SOLD
- 2 blue metal chairs--SOLD
- Several newer space heaters--SOLD
- Large tin-type tray with miniatures-SOLD
- Set of 8 mustache mugs-SOLD
- Vintage chrome coffee/tea serving sets
- Early American maple record player stand with vinyl record storage
- Stairway chair-lift
- Vintage BLUE Mason jars, some with zinc lids--SOLD
- A single garage FULL of Christmas decor (2 households worth!)
- Cub Cadet, zero-radius mower--SOLD
- Yard tools, hand tools, hardware, cleaning supplies, garden chemicals
- Lots of plastic storage tubs with lids!--SOLD
- Large wooden bookcase with lower cabinets, louvered doors, space for TV set (breaks down to 3 pieces)
- Some camping equipment, tarps, etc.
- So much more!!