RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, November 25, 2017, at 10:00 am
Location: 610 N College St, Trenton, TN 38382
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 33.
Selling for Mrs Doris Patterson, downsizing and moving
REAL ESTATE, TRACTOR, CONTENTS
Auctioneer’s Comment: Very Elegant Home and Nice Mini-Farm in the Best of locations. Clean Usable Contents. Everything sells Regardless of Price! Miss it if you Dare! No Buyers Premium!
Offering in Tracts, combinations and as a whole to achieve highest possible sales price.
Tract 1: Commercial Vacant Lot located on high traffic Hwy 45 Bypass, Trenton, TN.
- 224+/- feet of highway road frontage;
- Annual average daily traffic count approx 11508 in 2016;
- Excellent retail or office buildable location.
Tract 2: 12.5 Acres
- 9 Acres pastureland;
- 3.5 Acres timber;
- 500 ft of road frontage.
Tract 3: 12.5 Acres, 32x32 Barn and 2 Homes
House 1: 2007 sq ft Brick Home in immaculate condition with lots of style.
House 2: 844 sq ft vinyl siding 4-room home, unfinished inside
- 3 Bedrooms with tile and original hardwood floors throughout;
- Master bedroom suite with sitting area/office/sunroom;
- Formal dining;
- Large living room;
- Covered 2 car carport;
- Covered side patio/porch overlooking property;
- Secluded paved driveway;
- Landscaped yard;
- Elegant shade trees -- oak and pecan.
Tract 4: 8.0 Acres pastureland with road frontage on College Street and Old Dyer Lane.
- Excellent Building sites;
- Cropland or pasture;
- Level hay ground currently.
FARM EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, GOOD CONTENTS
- John Deere 5205 Tractor with 521 JD Front End Loader with Bucket, 1685 hrs;
- Woods Finish Mower, RM990;
- 3 Bottom Breaking Plow;
- 7 ft Box Blade with Teeth;
- King Kutter 7 ft 3 pt Hitch Disk, Nice;
- Pull Behind Yard Sprayer;
- Gone with the Wind Style Double Globe Painted Shade Lamp;
- Amana Upright Freezer;
- Portable Dish Washer;
- Oak Dining Table and 4 Chairs;
- Glass Basket;
- Misc Good Glassware;
- Glider Rocker;
- Sessions Clock;
- 30s Hat Box Dresser;
- Overstuffed Chair and Ottoman;
- Oak 4 Drawer Filing Cabinet;
- Iron Patio Table and 4 Chairs;
- Iron Patio Settee and Chairs;
- Cedar Chest;
- Solid Mahogany Bedroom Suite: 50s Full Size Bed, Nightstand, Dresser with Mirror and Stool, Chest on Chest;
- Lots of Very Nice Old Pictures;
- TV with Surround Sound;
- Thomasville Pecan China Cabinet;
- Drexel Dining Table and 6 Chairs;
- Johnsonville Buffet;
- Many, Many Items Too Numerous To Mention.
To View Real Estate Prior to Sale or for Questions on Real Estate Call Darrell Ridgely at 731-987-2847 (office) or 731-694-6213 (cell).
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance on or before 45 days. Seller warrants clear title at closing. No Buyers Premium!
Survey fee applies if property sells in tracts and survey fee paid by buyer. Auction Company reserves the right to bid, rebid, group, and regroup any and all Tracts day of sale.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Contact Us Today!
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213