75% OFF! Follow the Relic Bird Road
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
10am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
-We will be limiting the amount of people entering the building at one time to ensure an enjoyable shopping experience for all.
- PLEASE BRING BAGS IF YOU CAN! We hope to have bags, but there is a limited supply, so feel free to bring a small box/bag to carry items you will be purchasing.
- We are not responsible for accidents or injury on the premise.
-Please leave large handbags safely locked up in your vehicle.
- We are unable to help carry or deliver large items, please be prepared to make arrangements for your purchases.
- ***BRING CASH. There is not always a guarantee for credit card usage at our sale locations.
* Reminder *
- Inspect your finds! These homes are not retail stores! (they're better!) Everything you are purchasing is "as is". There are no refunds!
Monday 75% off everything!
We need you to bring bags/boxes for your checkout if you can please and thank you.
Its been great so far, lots left, let’s clear this house tomorrow!
1. We will be limiting to 10 people inside at one time, and we are asking that once you exit the garage, to re enter you’ll need to checkout and then get back in line. Please bring bags or boxes to use, we have a limited supply.
2. There is a lot in this house, when large furniture or appliances are purchased I will ask that you come back after the sale day for pick up if at all possible.
3. Please be patient and kind and we’ll all have a great time!
I've missed everyone and I am glad that we can reopen! We've been waiting for some time now to be able to make this home available for you and we have more than you can imagine! We are almost finished getting it ready. Keep checking back, I will be updating. We tackle the garage on Monday/Tuesday and there is some great finds in there! I have a few sneak peak pics in the ad.
Here is how this is going to run. I will limit the amount of people allowed inside at one time. I will announce the number of people on SATURDAY when I greet you. I will not have a sign up sheet. As of now masks are required. Maintain proper distancing, but socialize for sure. The entrance will be through the front door and the exit will be through the garage. The checkout tent will be outside. The weather is going to be just fine; bring a hat and wear sunscreen! We will provide some small book boxes for you to use for picking out items you want, but you can't keep them. We have some bags at checkout; help us and please bring your own.
Here is a list of highlights. As you can see from the photos this list could have been endless! Lots of time has been spent making everything in order and able to be shopped; please help the person shopping after you experience the same.
This sale features lots of collectibles, crafts, fabric and sewing galore!
You'll see The Pullen pleater and Dr Joe's pleater for pleating
The Husqvarna Viking #1 embroidery machine, Husqvarna Viking 980 embroidery machine and a Singer Sewing machine table AA461123 to explore!
and Media stuff like a new in the box magnavox dvd recorder for vcr reading!!
Check out Phase speakers & Sony RB5 sound system for listening
Churchill "Willow" china that needs christening
Victoria Ironside basin and bowl & Crystal stemware
American girl dolls, dolls, dolls parts and even doll hair.
Bradford exchange-native American legends to share
A room full of Jewelry and craft supplies...oh my!
We found Antique treasure chests!!
but I think that the Antique Hoover like kitchen is the BEST!
Huge collections of vintage McDonald’s toys
Don't miss the Vintage Star Wars, oh boy!
Remember??! Strawberry shortcake, Smurfs, Barbies and Land Before Time
Huge collection of sports trading cards new in boxes and things that are signed!
Collectible action figures, Katy Keene comics, Atari and more
Display cases of various sizes and styles perfect for your next event or store!
NIB-Avon bottle collection with smells so sweet
Vintage American Tourister 3 piece luggage set, just as cute as can be
Follow the Relic Bird Road and Relics you will see!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!