Artifacts, Music, and Art in South Austin!
Sunday 50% off most items. Last day! Make offer on large items. Had an awesome day Friday! Thanks everyone for making it fun!
Cash, credit cards, paypal accepted. Bring help for large items. Not responsible for accidents. Please - no smoking, pets or small children. This is a pet and smoke free home. All sales final. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10-4pm. No early birds. Inquiries welcome prior to sale.
50% off most items Sunday! Last day!
Sunny skies and discerning tastes combine to make for this last weekend in May's Most Must-see Estate Sale.
This loving couple, she, the former owner of a popular art gallery in South Carolina and he, a singing songwriter of some local renown, have been filling their south Austin abode with assorted treasures, artifacts, artwork, ephemera, eclectic conversation starters and a bevy of banjos and stringed things for the past few years and now they're letting go and moving on.
You'll find etchings by Degas, Goya, and Renoir alongside autographed guitars and vintage Americana advertising signage. If you're in the market for gig back gear, you'll find PA's, mike stands, tuners, capos, and music books galore as well as a pristine musical saw he never got around to mastering. There's a stable of artisan horse sculptures keeping company with silver screen collectibles and Mexican movie diva memorabilia. When the walls inside started to overflow with old instruments and Elvis posters and wall hangings they started filing up the backyard fence with street signs from NYC and the Lone Star State. Take a load off and try out the vintage auditorium theater seats from Michigan State College and you may want to take them home with you.
It's a must see that is chock full of two lifetimes of unique perspectives and two sets of great eyes for finds.
(A few paintings are a private collection as noted in the house. Serious collectors please inquire... or enjoy the exhibit!)
- Fender 5-string banjo
- Fishman Tower PA
- Marshall acoustic PA
- Chiquita travel electric guitar - made in Austin, autographed by Austin musicians and Americana artists
- Seagull acoustic guitar
- Washburn 6-string banjo
- Musical saw
- Hohner acoustic bass guitar with hard case and stand
- Stagg Classic guitar 1/4 size C505
- Glockenspiel with stand, case, and 2 sets of mallets
- Vintage 1929-30 Bueshcher brass Truetone Saxaphone
- Various metal road/highway signs, license plates
- Michigan State Auditorium stadium seats. Two sets of three attached free-standing seats
- Louis Shanks sectional sofa by Sherrill Furniture, made in U.S.A in pristine condition
- Vintage 70's Baker Furniture Asian inspired walnut console table with silver label. 72" w x 16" d x 27" h
- Washer and dryer - 3 years old
- Red distressed cabinet with 3 drawers and 3 doors. 62 1/2" w x 19 3/4" d x 34" h
- King sized mattress set with metal frame - 3 years old, comfy and in excellent condition
- Assorted upholstered dining room chairs, clothing, hats, books
- Vintage mid-century removable tray table, assorted small tables, stools, and plant stands
- Vintage jewelry - "Lunch at the Ritz" earrings, selection of sterling silver, and costume and heritage jewelry.
- Silver Piece of Eight from the Atocha shipwreck with all certifications, purchased directly from the crew, complete with signed books and info
- Antique 1904 leather bound Bible edition of 14 with Old and New Testament and the Apocrypha, translated in 1611 directly from original texts #50/488 limited edition in hand-made paper by Merrymount Press, Boston. (R.H. Hinkley Company). Full of GORGEOUS ETCHINGS!
- Assorted yard implements, planters, antique barn door with bar attachment from a multi-generational Ohio dairy farm.
- Farm and western pieces and parts. Ladders, Black and Decker workbench, wood, statuary.
- Vintage horse saddle PreWittHow Co., Taylor, Texas
- Vintage ephemera - advertising, sheet music, etc. Eclectic collection of international crafts
- Old photos, vintage games, movie posters, vintage toys
- 1900's baby carrier, vintage wooden hobby horse, wooden scooter
- Art, sculpture, etchings from Sotheby's - Goya, Renoir, Degas, pre-Columbian artifacts, small clay antiquities - ushabti, oil lamps.
- Vintage kitchen ware - breadbox, crockery, floor standing Puerto-Rican coffee morter and pestle
- Various other collectibles, war memorabilia, Roman coins with documentation.
- Autographed books, a first US edition 1873, green cover Jules Vern "Around the World in Eighty Days" intact
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!