Relic Bird Road honors the Air Force, Arts and flavors of Asia
estate sale•4 day sale •3 days away
9am to 1pm
10am to 4pm
8am to 2pm
1am to 5pm
- We are not responsible for accidents or injury on the premise.
- No large handbags will be allowed inside, we will gladly hold your items while for you if you need to go to your car before checkout.
- We are unable to help carry or deliver large items, please be prepared to make arrangements for your purchases.
- BRING CASH. There is not always a guarantee for credit card usage at our sale locations.
Sale Specific T&C's:
- THURSDAY ONLY • Relic Road will be having the garage open! Garage Sale! We have so many items that Thursday you guys will get to come purchase anything in the garage! It’s completely packed!
The Relic Bird has touched down in the home of the Ervings! This unique house was built in Castlewood Forest and moved to its current location in 1973. Robert Erving was a Colonel in the Air Force in both the Korean and Viet Nam wars, while Pat was an wildly talented and accomplished oil painter. They both loved to travel and entertain, which describes the abundance of unique and practical items that will be available for purchase at our next sale! Come and step into the homes of the Ervings and enjoy the wonderful pieces they cherished! See you soon!
Couch Set (x2)
King Bed w/ Headboard
Twin Matresses (x2)
Round Glass Dining Table w/ 4 Chairs
Large Wood Bedside Tables (x2)
Large Wood Dresser
Mobile Wood Cart
Console w/ Sliding Doors
Wicker Bedside Table w/ Glass Top
Large Jewlery Box
Rolling Shoe Racks
Bar Stools (x5)
Swivel Sitting Chair
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!