From '40's to Now, Vintage, Collectibles, Toys, Records, Kitchen, Clothes, Quilts & More
CASH ONLY. Not responsible for accidents. Stairs to second floor of house are narrow. Please be careful.
We will have a sign-in sheet outside of the house at 9:00 AM. Names will be called in the order shown on the list.
We are having an estate sale of a couple married in 1946. The couple grew up during the Great Depression and greatly valued and saved the many things they bought during their married lives. They seemed to have keep everything and we have most of it at our estate sale. The couple had four boys who were born and grew up in the 1950's and many of their old toys are here. We also have the couple's .45 records and albums. A few of the items in our estate sale:
- Vintage toys and games, including Structo metal trucks, Matchbox cars in blister packs, Days Gone By cars in box, Checkers game (new), new/used Yahtzee games, more.
- Ironer collection including both cast iron and vintage electric irons.
- Vintage Life and National Geographic magazines.
- Both new and recorded VCR and Beta tapes.
- Bar stools, a console record palyer / radio and a nice sofa.
- Seven (7) vintage Acorn gumball machines.
- Collection of glass / ceramic baskets and shoes.
- 1930's toaster.
- Bottle and can opener collection (with about 60 vintage can and bottle openers).
- Many nice vintage, new and near new, dolls.
- Sunbeam MixMaster Model 10 (working condition) with Accessories. Also an Oysteriser.
- Original Dressel Arlington, NJ Railroad Lantern.
- Beautiful vases, pitchers, dishes, mugs, glasses and other glassware.
- Cloth for sewing, sewing machine thread, yarn, needles, sewing accessories.
- Linens, new pillow, throw pillows.
- Three vinatge kersosene lamps.
- Framed artwork.
- Clothing including MIB Liberty of London braces, evening dress, World War II privates' uniform, women dresses (evening dresses and nice day wear), more.
- Toy trains by Mattel, Matchbox, Franklin, American flyer with track, others.
- World War II German bakelite carbide lantern, Perko Marine lamps (3).
- An outstanding collection of vintage Christmas and Halloween dishes, ornaments, and other decorations.
- A 1990's Montgomery Ward riding lawnmower (ran when parked).
- A few tools including an ammunition reloading device.
- New and vintage quilts and blankets.
- New stuffed bears and other animals.
- Office supplies (new).
- Albums and records from the 1950's and 1960's.
- Silver plate.
- U.S Army World War II pants, shirt, undershirts (2 never used) , socks (2 never used pairs), toilet paper roll, misc. clothing items. Olive drab wool and cotton.
- Seven Acorn gumball machines.
- Cast iron pans and cornbread molds.
- A large table overflowing with all kinds of smaller items we have priced at $1.00 each.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!