• 8902 Wildridge Dr., 78759, in northwest Austin's Northwest Estates neighborhood, October 8, 2017, 10am to 3pm.
• Furniture in this 2,002 sq. ft. home inc. 1990 signed Welsh dresser/china cabinet handmade & handpainted by Texas craftsman David Marsh (1948- ); "Zambezi" coffee table made in 2000 from antique African ironwood railroad ties; handmade French-style console table made in 1992 from New Orleans antique balcony iron railings; 7' teak bookcase; six Windsor dining chairs; more.
• Antiques inc. rare framed printed leaf translated by Markos Mousouros (ca 1470-1517) edition of Pausanias "Description of Greece" & printed in 1516 in Venice; sm. German dollhouse; very old 23" china head doll; 14 pcs. handmade wooden European toy farmhouse, barn, windmill, maiden, livestock; collections of skeleton keys; blue canning jars; old mixing bowl; more.
• Books inc. Hans Suren's "Mensch und Sonne: Arisch-Olympischer Geist" (1936).
• Handmade items include rare 1930s two-pc. cabbage jardinière (bought decades ago at a Mexican restaurant between Buda & San Marcos); wooden [Polish] dolls (used as tree decorations) plus other Christmas décor; box of ribbons; framed Mexican feathercraft parrot; more.
• Pottery inc. Italian & Portuguese white glazed pottery serving pcs.; Frankoma "Sequoyah's Cherokee Alphabet" 9.25" white sand plate; church & other vintage black (barro negro) (Oaxaca, Mexico) pottery; "Beatrix Potter" porcelain figurines; 1987 Animals & Co. 117 signed duck teapot; antique English covered butter dish; more.
• Texas & southwestern original art inc. 1977 serigraph of Navajo textile by Jack Edwin Silverman (1940-2017); more.
Also, five lg. framed originals by Amado Maurilio Peña Jr. (TX, 1943- ) inc. signed 18"x24" (image) "Manton Morado" 1983 lithograph w/documentation (edition @ 65); signed 34"x26" (image) "Olla Series: Patrones en Colores" 1989 lithograph w/documentation (edition @ 65); signed 22"x30" (image) "Colcha Series: Turquesa y Morada" 1990 lithograph w/documentation (edition @ 65) & two others; 1980 "Buffalo Dancers" by Liese Jean Scott (who studied under Amado Peña) plus an original watercolor featuring four rearing horses in front of the San Francisco de Asis Mission Church in Rancho De Taos, NM.
Other original art inc. 29.5"x17.75" (image) "Bird's Eye View" engraving of "The University of Chicago" by Richard Rummell (1848-1924); 17"x21.5" (image) photograph of Greek god "Apollo Belvedere"; 1990 5"x9.25" circus poster photograph by James De Francisco; antique 10.75"x8" city scene photograph; European engravings; more.
• Prints inc. framed "Saskia" (1612-1642) by Rembrandt; more.
• African items inc. 24.75" antique carved Rwandan tribal warrior figure w/bone necklace; carved 47" mama giraffe & 32" baby; more.
• Rugs inc. 12'x9'8" handwoven red Heriz Persian rug.
• Textiles & linens inc. lg. signed tapice (San Pedro de Cajas, Peru); lg. framed "Executioner" weaving (Peru); MIB Pendleton vintage "Robe in a Bag"; more.
• Vintage toys inc. Carolee Creations (Elmhurst, IL) "SewSweet Dolls", handmade by Carolee Alt-Luppino herself in 1988; Beanie Babies, most w/tags; Hagen Renaker miniature porcelain animals et al;  Doepke Model Toys (Rossmoyne, OH) MG TD red sports car; Fast Food toys, many MIB Barbies; handmade mid-century dollhouse; more.
• Dinnerware inc. 51 pcs. 1970 "Shadows" by Block (Suisse Langenthal) white w/grey porcelain dishes; 89 pcs. Royal Doulton V1630 "The Beaufort"; 51 pcs. Depretis (Italy) "Linea Tre" white glazed stoneware dishes; more.
• Crystal & glass inc. 32 pcs. 1969 Gorham Reizart 1551 "Accent Grey" handblown stems, complete eight place settings (water, wine, ice tea, champagne/sherbet); lg. cloche; more.
• Natural items inc. naturally shed deer antlers; extra lg. pinecones; more.
• Electronics inc. HP Deskjet 3050 printer.
• Office inc. two-drawer filing cabinet; three-ring binders, assorted paper, scissors, Sharpies & other supplies; clip-on lighting; extension cords; sm. calculators; lg. plate stands, either brass or metal, painted black; 34"x22" lockable, tabletop jewelry display case et al; more.
• Garage inc. 8'3"x2'1"x3'1" wood storage unit (built-in, so buyer will have to remove from wall); assorted bookshelves, metal or plastic; three Ivan Barnett (PA) plant pokes; cleaning supplies; 65-watt indoor floodlights; more.
• Outdoors inc. Char-Grill BBQ.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3210.