Nice Townhouse full of Antiques and Collectibles
All merchandise sold as-is, and where-is. This is used merchandise, and items may have some wear and tear, a chip, or missing part, etc. No guarantees or warranty; No returns, no refunds. Please bring help to load - We do not load. Later pick-up can be arranged. Masks required.
Nice townhouse full of European antiques, quality furniture, collectible crystal and porcelain, and household items. No junk, no clutter. Please bring help to load, or arrange for pick-up later.
- antique furniture: 94" armoire, late 1800's, mirror door, drawers inside and out, with key; carved, burl veneer bedroom suite; drop-from secretary; marble-top center table; French console table with beveled mirrors; marble-top three-drawer chest
- Broyhill dining table 72" plus two 18" leaves and six chairs; Thomasville china cabinet; nice reproduction inlaid Hepplewhite corner cabinet and a 48" buffet, microfiber sleeper sofa; Broyhill dresser with mirror; pair blue Broyhill wingback chairs
- pair Royal Vienna (beehive/shield mark) Sevres-style urn table lamps; Hull, Roseville, Weller pieces; Nippon dinnerware set; Cambridge Rosepoint glassware (including rare cocktail ices and coupes); Waterford, Shannon, Val Saint Lambert, Brilliant, EAPG, pressed glass, American Fostoria; weighted sterling candle holders
- Nikko dinnerware set; Lenox dinnerware set; Reed and Barton flatware sets- one silverplate and one stainless; everyday crystal glassware; platters and serving pieces
- two wool area rugs, 8x10 and 8x11; two gorgeous antique ceiling lamps; wall art- prints, originals, old engravings; Vizio 32" TV; Christmas items
- 77" Howard Miller cable-drive grandfather clock; nice, three-piece entertainment center with space for a large TV; dolls, vintage linens
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!